Old City Philly House Reviews

325 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, USA

Staff is amazing. They were like close friends from the minute I was checking in. Atmosphere is the best I've experienced. Thanks to the staff and the close, small, homey feel of the place, the atmosphere is very friendly and comfortable. I love the no-shoes rule. The hostels with this rule always seem to be better. Downfalls: It get's quite hot in the rooms at night, and it would be nice if there were more electrical outlets available and closer to all beds. Would surely stay again!

Far exceeded expectations! Would recommend to anyone!

• 22nd Jun 2015

This place is awesome. The staff is very friendly, everything is clean and the place is in very good conditions. They also have different and fun things happening everyday.

The location of the hostel is amazing, however the staff seemed to not be very competent in regards to knowing the city well; in a couple of instances they could not provide basic information on taxi companies/approximate costs to main areas of the city (e.g. main train station) or to shopping venues in the vicinity. Also our bedsheets had hair on them when we arrived. Overall this hostel is not for picky customers but it is a decent pick for a couple of days' stay.

Was an amazing place to stay. Thank you to the staff that worked so hard to make this hostel clean and welcoming. I wish I could return soon.

It s a decent place if you are a backpacker. Really close to the local attractions, no need to spend money on transportation.

Great staff, great location. Cheap and clean. Comfortable beds. Can highly recommend this place.

Lobed staying there. I haven't stayed at a place that was as welcoming and made my stay as fun as the guys at this place did!

• 18th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Location was perfect for me because I like walking everywhere but buses and subway were nearby. It wasn't too loud and rowdy but you could definitely meet some great people. The staff were all super friendly and welcoming and I loved the "home" feel of the hostel :) would definitely stay here again if I was back in Philadelphia!

Great location! Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms do get rather warm and limited outlets. Not listed in their policies is NO ALCOHOL AFTER 10PM (22:00).

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Can't recommend them enough.

A cute small Hostel with a very friendly atmosphere.

We didnt like that we couldn't wear shoes and locking the door to our room wasn't possible

It was amazing !! The staff is so kind, thank you!

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Uruguay

Had a great time! Super friendly staff, great atmosphere, amazingly cozy beds, clean facilities. Best hostel I've ever stayed in.

The entire staff was very welcoming and kind. I had an incredible time and i look forward to staying here again!

I had a great time, the place was exceptionally clean, the atmosphere was awesome, and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Perfect location, too!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Poland

A friend and I stayed in a 4 bed dorm in this hostel and had a great time! It is a relatively small hostel with a good atmosphere. There is a no shoes policy, a 10pm-10am quiet hours rule and there were only 2 toilets and 3 showers, but apart from that it was a clean, friendly hostel.

Great location and very friendly staff, very helpful!!

Norhing to say. Perfect and a very nice staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6