9.2
Superb 1,403 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1,403 Total Reviews
Old City Philly House Located at 325 Cherry Street, , Philadelphia.
USA
Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19106 325 Cherry Street
92% 1403
39.9533886 -75.1462054
    Rooms available

22nd May 2016

Staff was very friendly, it is clean, reasonably priced, in a good location, and they had free coffee. What more could you ask for?

• Russia, Female, 25-30
20th May 2016

situation, frendly staff, good facilities- but what I loved so much is frendly home atmosphere- you really feel like home. Happy hour with free beers - super idea!! We recommend this place. Thank you

• ghxststories
  • England, Female, 25-30
18th May 2016
7.1

Perfect for a one night stay, some things were lacking a little, for example no individual lights or plugs on each bed, and the bathrooms had seen better days, but the staff were friendly and helpful and the location is great!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
17th May 2016

Nice place, comfortable and secure. Would stay here again. Really great location!

• South Korea, All Female Group, 18-24
10th May 2016

Location is great. Located near many historic(touristy) sites. Near few bus stops. Clean bathrooms and friendly staff. I would recommend the hostel to my friends. Great value for the price.

• England, Male, 31-40
5th May 2016

Very clean with comfy beds, friendly staff and a great location.

5th May 2016
3.7

I had a really bad experience in this hostel. The hostel's pub crawl got cancelled, and I was told I could join the sister hostel for theirs. I waited for 2 hours to be united with the other hostel, and in the end, I just got snubbed. In the end, I was asked me to pick a place to meet, but he didn't showed up. This was at about 12 AM. Aside from this, I would like to thank the blonde girl from North East Philadelphia, and the tall dude with the beard, for going out of their way for me.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
2nd May 2016

Great, small hostel. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to stay close to all the historical venues in Philadelphia. Less convenient when it comes to connecting to the airport, though the 30th station from which the airport train goes. is within a 30-min distance.

29th Apr 2016

Great place to stay in Philly. Stone's throw away from the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. The historic district is a great area with everything you need. Very friendly and accommodating staff, excellent atmosphere and although I'm not part of the age group, great for 20 somethings. Will stay there if I'm down there again for sure.

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

I loved it here. It was me and my friends first time staying in a hostel, and we absolutely loved it. We plan on using hostels for our future traveling or even for spending a night away from home! Can't wait for my next experience!