9.3
Superb 1,372 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1,372 Total Reviews
Old City Philly House Located at 325 Cherry Street, , Philadelphia.
USA
Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19106 325 Cherry Street
93% 1372
39.9533886 -75.1462054
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

I loved it here. It was me and my friends first time staying in a hostel, and we absolutely loved it. We plan on using hostels for our future traveling or even for spending a night away from home! Can't wait for my next experience!

13th Apr 2016

One of the best hostels I have ever been in! The staff were particularly great and very humble. They were great for organising events to meet other people and superb location. Would definitely recommend. Greetings from Ireland!

• Haileywoods
  • USA, Female, 31-40
8th Apr 2016

All the staff were really nice. It wasn't very full when I stayed so only one person per bunk bed. Lockers were small though, my backpack wouldn't fit. The luggage area had a camera so theoretically a deterent but doesn't mean the person doesn't just take off with the whole bag. Great location, next to all the tourist stuff. Limited showers so there was a bit of a wait. Would stay again.

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2016

Best hostel I have stayed in to date. Amazing atmosphere, the staff were really friendly and helpful and there's a lovely common area. Beds are spacious and comfy. Plenty of showers so never had to wait. Would definitely recommend to others!

3rd Apr 2016

Probably one of my favorite hostels I've ever stayed at.

• England, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2016

Great hostel with really friendly staff, facilities were great and the bed were very comfy.

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th Mar 2016

I was surprised by the quality of the facilities and amenities at Old City Philly House. It really had a dorm/apartment feel, and it was quite easy to tell that all the guests and staff were friendly. The only thing that I might nitpick about is the service. At times, the staff seemed a bit unorganized or unprepared, or just loafing about. Otherwise, my brief stay was comfortable. I will definitely keep this hostel at the top of my list the next time I come to Philly for an extended stay.

• USA, Male, 18-24
26th Mar 2016

Awesome staff. Friendly people. Great location. Highly recommended.

• USA, Female, 25-30
18th Mar 2016

Cute little place in Old City Philadelphia. Near the Liberty Bell and Independance Hall but a bit of a walk from downtown. Do-able though. Or just uber it for super cheap. The hostel staff were really friendly and interesting. It's a small place, but homey. Not a huge common room or kitchen but enough space to cook something small and chill. You will be in pretty close confines with people. But that's also why it's so easy to strike up a conversation. Surprisingly comfy beds, safe area.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Mar 2016

Super friendly genuine staff, great location, very secure and overall great atmosphere. Really helped us find our way around the city and made us feel so welcome. Would definitely recommend