9.2
Superb 1,594 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1,594 Total Reviews
Old City Philly House Located at 325 Cherry Street, , Philadelphia.
USA
Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19106 325 Cherry Street
92% 1594
39.9533886 -75.1462054
    Rooms available

3rd Dec 2016
7.7

Very well located, and offering many activities. Good place to stay for short-term stays. Employees were very dynamic and lovely.

26th Nov 2016

Aesthetically appealing. Awesome hostel!

24th Nov 2016

Great place to stay. I very much recommend it.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Nov 2016

Great Hostel in an awesomely convenient location, the staff were all so friendly and talketive, value for money I think was good although would be nice if breakfast was included like at other hostels but overall would recommend, close to everything you need to see in Philly!

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Nov 2016

I'm usually not the type to socialize with other tourists when I'm staying in a hostel, but I'm so glad I ended up here. I had some of the best conversations I've had ever in my life, with staff and tourists from all over the world. I wasn't expecting much from Philly (I'm a New Yorker, sorry), but this experience has made me want to visit Philly again and see my new friends at Old City Philly House!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Nov 2016

Streamlined, well thought out hostel Pros: Clean, Simple, Good Value Cons: Staff on duty not local, not very experienced Hostel run by staff who live in the house themselves. They dominate the common rooms & kitchen. Some are just couch potatoes who just watch tv all day, even when on duty. Most of staff are transient & have minimal knowledge of Philly.

• France, All Female Group, 25-30

No key for the room????

• Australia, Male, 25-30
9th Nov 2016

I had an absolute blast at the old city hostel,the staff was amazing. I have to to give a shout out to Judy who was so friendly and amazing in every way. Could not ask for a better place to stay. #noregrets #amazing

• USA, Female, 25-30
8th Nov 2016
6.9

Stayed in many hostels and this is the most basic of the ones I have visited. Literally a bed and a hook. It would be nice to have somewhere to put a few of your things (bench, cabinet, shelf, etc.). Also, there is no secure luggage closet. In the past I have stayed at locations that had a large enough closet to lock my carry-on. There are lockers available that you can lock a backpack in, however they are not very secure. Finally, rooms do not lock. Location good, beds comfy.

7th Nov 2016

The staff and amenities were above average.