Old City Philly House Reviews

325 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, USA

We only had a very brief stay, but the staff were helpful, the facilities comfortable, and I would definitely stay there again!

Chad,the boss cocky has a very good happy bunch of workers who all know their job and are very quick at giving out advice on the local area.i would hate to think how many times a day the floors,bathroom and kitchen were cleaned,well into double figures. Quite hours was strictly enforced,all in all you would go a long way to get a better quality and run hostel. If I ever return to the area I definately would return without a doubt. TEAM,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I SINCERELY HOPE ITISRECKONISED

Excellent place!

• 31st Mar 2015

Our stay at old city philly house was great! Even thought we spend only one night, the staff and also other travelers were very friendly. We got really nice explanation of how it works in the hostel, also we were really happy about the fact that hostel provided us with a map and recommendation about things what to see and where to eat. Especially apreciated was the game night! Thank you for having us!

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Czech Republic

It is perfect place. Especially, staffa are so freindly. Cheap and Clean.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

I thought this place was amazing. It was my first time ever staying at a hostel and they made me feel like I was home. Chad, who was in charge most of the 24 hours I was there, was a great help to me. He told me where to go in the city and how to maximize my stay in Philadelphia. He really knew the city inside out and made my stay a great one.

• 26th Mar 2015

Excellent option to stay in the old city in Philly. Everything is clean and the staff is outstanding

The Hostel is great. Small, simple, well run by Chad. It is miticulously clean and well maintained. The location is great. Walking distance to everything in Philly. Reasonably priced in comparison to the inflated cost of nearby hotels. They make a nice effort to help travelers experience the city and even do bar crawls at night. Vanessa and Grace were fantastic!!! We will definitely be back!

Amazing location, great staff, comfortable beds, nice showers

I stayed there for one night only. Yet the staff warmly welcomed me and showed me around. Many guests there went to the same conference that I went to. So it was lots of fun!

• 17th Mar 2015
  • China

Super great hostel! Thank you very much for the kind and homey atmosphere!

simply incredible staff!

A great hostel, definitely the best we have stayed at in the US. It is quite small so the staff can get to know you. All the staff were very helpful and caring and the atmosphere was great. The only minor negative was that they don't have a washer/dryer. The location was awesome, walking distance to everything.

Again thanks to Lee and Teron and Chad for having a great time! :-) Stepanka

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Czech Republic

This was definitely one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed at. The hospitality of the staff was unbelievable. The fact that they took the time to learn all of our names and plan activities for us every evening goes above and beyond what is expected!

Cheap, clean and have a good athmosphere.

This was my first hostel stay ever, and im so pleased that i felt happy and safe in this charming lil hostel. Although i wasn't feeling too "social" at the time, the staff and other guests were totally accommodating and i really appreciated being able to relax. So thank you! ^_^

Competent, friendly staff. Clean, attractive facility. Location, location, location!!

• 4th Mar 2015

Great place. Just had an unfortunate situation.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Great hostel, really good location and even better staff. Chad even organized an impromptu walking tour of the historic area surrounding the hostel. With def stay again.

View all Philadelphia Hostels