Old City Philly House Reviews

325 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, USA

Loved my stay here. I met many fun people here, not least the staff who were helpful, friendly, relaxed and showed me a really good time. The hostel organised stuff to do for nearly every night, but chilling in the lounge was almost always the most fun, with constant guests/staff to hang out with. The place was clean, bright, safe and well located in the historic city. It is also a small hostel and so filled up quick with some unlucky arrivers being turned away- so book ahead in peak time!

• 12th Aug 2014

Change nothing, everything was perfect. You are all awesome.

Best location, so close to everything! Staff is very very friendly, helpful and have a lot of fun theirselves, too. To be recommended!

Incredibly friendly staff and amicable atmosphere - felt like a close knit group of people instead of a group of individuals! Great location too!

3 of us stayed at The Philadelphia House for one night and we wish we could have stayed for longer. It was without doubt the best hostel that any of us had ever stayed in with staff that were absolutely incredible. We were greeted by an amazing team who were very helpful and fun as we all hung out and jammed on the various instruments in the hostel, I can't praise the Philadelphia House enough, when I return or if I know anyone going to Philly I will insist that they stay at this awesome hostel!

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

The best hostel during my travel this year in America. The hostel is very clean, staff is so nice and show me lots of fun places. It is just located in old town so the famous historicals just in walk distance. Highly recommendation!

Great hostel, amazing staff, wish I'd stayed another night!

• 8th Aug 2014

Absolutely loved this place! The staff is the best! Can't wait to go back.

This hostel was great! Great location in the center of the city, great staff who were very helpful and very friendly. The place is really clean and the facilities are well kept and comfortable . The overall mood of the place is just fantastic!

• 7th Aug 2014

This has been the most pleasent stay on my 2 week trip! Stay as you are!

• 6th Aug 2014

The best USA hostel we have stayed in so far. Staff were very welcoming and went to great lengths to make sure you were enjoying your stay and getting the most out of the city. The amenities are awesome, free WiFi and lots of free entertainment facilities to use. The hostel is very clean and I would highly recommend this place to friends. Thanks to the staff for helping to make our stay in Philly so good!

Ash and I had an amazing time staying at the Philadelphia House recently. It really was like a home away from home; everyone was so friendly, the bar crawl was really fun (not so fun the next day however..... Ugh) hehe! We loved it!

We spend a really good time at Philadelphia. It is a wonderfull city and the hostel and above all its staff helped us to have even a better impresion. They were absolutely kind and helpful. As soon as possible we will come back!!!

Great staff, great location, cozy place........a bit above price range for hostels though (I'd say around 10%-15%)

Very clean. Staff very friendly. Adequate facilities.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • India

The place is very clean. The staff takes sufficient care to keep it clean. I enjoyed my stay.

• 31st Jul 2014