Old Evora Reviews

Rua Serpa Pinto Travessa do Barão 4A, Evora, Portugal

The cheapest in Evora, and great stay. Pedro is very kind and helpfull.

Old Evora was more like a share house than a hostel. Pedro was great in helping you with anything you asked! Location is excellent as it is a 2 min walk from the city´s center. It was a little hard to find especially arriving in the dark but other than that it was such a pleasant stay!

Pedro was incredibly friendly and gave us great recommendations and a map to explore the city in! Very accommodating with our luggage as well past checkout time! Thank you! :)

• 19th Feb 2015

Very helpful owner and good location. Lives upto expectations which are from the strong of consistent good reviews.

Very clean, and inviting! Also Pedro was very helpful with suggestions on where to go and how to find the supermarket. I will recommend this hostel if I know people going to Evora.

• 9th Jan 2015

Nice little hostel in a great location, small and friendly. The owner Pedro is very helpful.

Central location in a traditional Evora house. Breakfast included and a nice host. Has a terrace which is handy for smokers.

The manager was very sweet and helped me find other people in the hostel that wanted to see similar things. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good. The hostel is right next to the main square so the location was great.. I had a lovely trip to Evora.

• 5th Dec 2014

The treat with the owner was excellent, charm and confident. He suggested me the best places to go for dinner that I really enjoyed and also the main spots in the city. Goog breakfast included in the price.. met very nice people there.

This guesthouse is really a nice, typical, quiet and relaxing place to stay in Evora. it's a small house that makes you feel at home. The owner is really kind and will help you with tips and everything you need, and the breakfast is really good! The location is excellent, close to everything since the town is really small. I recommend it.

Good location,staff very helpful ,room suited my needs,quiet,,the only thing I could suggest is perhaps putting a sign on the Main Street as well,as some street names are difficult to read to foreigners,would stay again if in the area again

• 24th Oct 2014

Great place with atmosphere and a kind host. Great breakfast (actual bread! orange juice! cheese!) Loved it there!! Beware of steep stairs.

I enjoyed staying in thishostel, I initially booked for1 night but at the endI stayed for 2 nights, pedrois reallya nice hostand the location is great!

The Old Évora Hostel was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Very cosy atmosphere, very clean, good breakfast included and the most welcoming and helpful host one could imagine. It's no question where I want to stay the next time I'm in Évora. :) Thanks a million! Markus Finke

• 9th Oct 2014

We just stayed one night but it was very nice. the owner is a really nice and helpful person, we felt welcome from the first minute. The hostel is very central and all the sights are easy to reach.

• 2nd Oct 2014