Old Evora Reviews

Rua Serpa Pinto Travessa do Barão 4A, Evora, Portugal

Very nice and cozy hostel. Situated right in the centre of evora old town. We had a great time here!! The owner of the house is really sweet and helpful! Anytime again!!

I was travelling portugal by train and in Evora I really felt home staying in this hostel: Pedro the owner is such a welcoming person! The hostel is cozy and very clean. Big breakfast include too with a wide choice. Finally I met good mates to visit the city!

Good hostel in Evora, everything was good for me, nothing to complaint about, I had a good stay here.

We had a good stay at the cute Old Evora.It's very close to the beautiful centre,but still a quiet place. The owner is very nice and polite and the breakfast quite rich for a hostel. Recommandation!

It's a really nice place, in centre of the city, with a nice atmosphere.

great hostel in evora. very good location and is close to everything you need to see. the hostel itself is very clean, and well maintained. it is very private, and the staff treat you very good. if your coming to evora you should stay here!

This Hostel is really great. Évora is a nice place to stay and this Hostel makes it even better. It is very good for backpackers, family, no matter your age and it is the cleanest Hostel I ever stayed. Very helpful, friendly and nice staff, Pedro is very polite and always has a good conversation.

Good location. Walking distance from bus stop. This hostel is amazing value for your money. Pedro the owner was extremely nice and even put out the breakfast early for us on the day we left to catch an early bus. The environment is very chill. The hostel was busy when we were there even though school was out in Evora and the town was a bit quiet. Highly recommend this hostel.

Very nice staff. Good location less then 10 min walk from central sqwer and a bit longer to every attraction in the city. One toilet on each floor but it was fine for us. If you are coming with sutcases thier are alot of steirs but we got some help:)

• 2nd Jul 2014

Dear Guest,thanks for your good opinion,but we are only 3 minuts walking to central square,and not more than 10 minuts walking to every attraction in the city. We have some stairs but we are here to help always.Thanks.

The hostel has a great location, a great breakfast, clean and with a very nice staff.

• 6th Jun 2014

Nice stay !

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Belgium

this hostel was great! the man who runs it is very nice and very helpful. we watched an episode of modern family with him - it was cute. Such as nice man. Would recommend to anyone!

Host was an amazing fellow that helped us in showing me the best place in town to eat and see. My stay was amazing with his willingness to help and making you feel at home. The best hostel that I have stayed in during my European vacation. Thanks for help and making my stay there a great one.

On of the best hostels ever! :D Excellent location and facilities and wonderful staff. Pedro is the man! A traveled, open-minded, kind guy who'll always receive you with a big smile! :) If you go to Évora, you must spend the night at Old Évora Hostel! ;)

The host was really friendly and the rooms extremely well maintained. :) Only problem was that the streets were a little noisy at night.

We had a good time at Old Evora! The hostel was okay and Pedro very helpful, we even got a set of keys after check out so we could store our luggage. It would have been nice to have the beds made and maybe even get towels, but of course that's not really necessary for a hostel. As two blonde women, we'd have appreciated not to find black hair in the beds and the strong smell of incense was a bit annoying.. By and large we had a good time and the breakfast was amazing!

Personally I feel like this place needs a renovation. I feels kind of damp, the second floor smells weird. Beds were extremely wobbly when climbed into. I have simply stayed in much nicer hostels for the same price.

Dear Guest, just to other guests know,this is a house with 2 centurys in the heart of town,and you was here in the week that rained very much.All town was very wet those days.Many thanks.