Old Evora Reviews

Rua Serpa Pinto Travessa do Barão 4A, Evora, Portugal

Very helpful owner and good location. Lives upto expectations which are from the strong of consistent good reviews.

Very clean, and inviting! Also Pedro was very helpful with suggestions on where to go and how to find the supermarket. I will recommend this hostel if I know people going to Evora.

• 9th Jan 2015

Nice little hostel in a great location, small and friendly. The owner Pedro is very helpful.

Central location in a traditional Evora house. Breakfast included and a nice host. Has a terrace which is handy for smokers.

The manager was very sweet and helped me find other people in the hostel that wanted to see similar things. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good. The hostel is right next to the main square so the location was great.. I had a lovely trip to Evora.

• 5th Dec 2014

The treat with the owner was excellent, charm and confident. He suggested me the best places to go for dinner that I really enjoyed and also the main spots in the city. Goog breakfast included in the price.. met very nice people there.

This guesthouse is really a nice, typical, quiet and relaxing place to stay in Evora. it's a small house that makes you feel at home. The owner is really kind and will help you with tips and everything you need, and the breakfast is really good! The location is excellent, close to everything since the town is really small. I recommend it.

Good location,staff very helpful ,room suited my needs,quiet,,the only thing I could suggest is perhaps putting a sign on the Main Street as well,as some street names are difficult to read to foreigners,would stay again if in the area again

• 24th Oct 2014

Great place with atmosphere and a kind host. Great breakfast (actual bread! orange juice! cheese!) Loved it there!! Beware of steep stairs.

I enjoyed staying in thishostel, I initially booked for1 night but at the endI stayed for 2 nights, pedrois reallya nice hostand the location is great!

The Old Évora Hostel was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Very cosy atmosphere, very clean, good breakfast included and the most welcoming and helpful host one could imagine. It's no question where I want to stay the next time I'm in Évora. :) Thanks a million! Markus Finke

• 9th Oct 2014

We just stayed one night but it was very nice. the owner is a really nice and helpful person, we felt welcome from the first minute. The hostel is very central and all the sights are easy to reach.

• 2nd Oct 2014

I HIGHLY recommend staying here! Pedro, the owner, is an amazing person. I accidentally left my cell phone, GoPro, extension cable, and fanny pack in the locker... He emailed me the next day to tell me I had left it, but I didn't see the email until I was in Porto!! He offered to mail it to my hostel! Wow! I ended up taking a bus to go down and get it since I would be leaving the next day to Spain, but wow, to offer sending it by mail to me!? Truly grateful. BEST BEDS too! Super comfy.

Very nice and cozy hostel. Situated right in the centre of evora old town. We had a great time here!! The owner of the house is really sweet and helpful! Anytime again!!

I was travelling portugal by train and in Evora I really felt home staying in this hostel: Pedro the owner is such a welcoming person! The hostel is cozy and very clean. Big breakfast include too with a wide choice. Finally I met good mates to visit the city!

Good hostel in Evora, everything was good for me, nothing to complaint about, I had a good stay here.