Old Evora Reviews

Rua Serpa Pinto n.º 68 7000-537 Évora, Evora, Portugal

Friendly and helpful staff, great location and good common areas. The beds, and specially the mattresses could be better, but they do the job.

The owner was really nice and helpful, breakfast is good. The only thing is it was always cold inside, and the fact that we had to go outside to get to our room and to the bathroom was not helping. But good overall!

Friendly staff. Gave real good recommendation for food. Nice place to stay!

Great little hostel, lovely management and comfy beds would definitely recommend to a friend

Very nice and clean hostel. Highly recommended

• 17th Oct 2015

Good hostel to stay, well run,central location. Owners need to give a definite description of how to get from the bus or train station to the hostel. Visitors need an accurate description, still a good place to stay.

Suzana is amazing and this hostel made me feel at home after 2 weeks backpacking in PORTUGAL. I arived very early and Suzana just gave me the sheets and let me go in my room. The atmosphere of this hostel is excellent makes everyon feel like home. The owner is rally nice. you can see that they really love what they are doing.

This hostel has only been opened for a short time and it tells. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean and spacious, the kitchen is well fitted out and the dinning/chill out area is clean and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and will answer any questions you have and give you directions. The rooms do not have keys however you have access to a locker and you need a code to get in the front door.

Beautiful building, very shabby chic. The bathrooms are very nice. I appreciated the little touches, like the hairdryers.The owner is very sweet. Greatly located, close to the bus station. Very quiet hostel.

I think this is one of the best hostels in Evora, though we stayed only one night. Very good location, great facilities, and top staff: Pedro is really a great host, with insider tips and hospitality.

Nice hostel and really nice and helpful staff. I strongly recommend it.

Wifi a bit finicky but everything else PERFECT. Directions from the bus station could be a little clearer (should say what exit to come out at- I went the wrong exit and it took me 30 mins). Staff lovely. Fully equipped kitchen. Beautiful tiled interior. Super close to everything. Ten mins walk to the bus station and big supermarket. Family run place, super relaxed really chill. Cute little terrace to watch the sunset. Very close to the park with the peacocks and wall if you like to jog/walk.