Old Evora Reviews

Rua Serpa Pinto Travessa do Barão 4A, Evora, Portugal

Central location in a traditional Evora house. Breakfast included and a nice host. Has a terrace which is handy for smokers.

The treat with the owner was excellent, charm and confident. He suggested me the best places to go for dinner that I really enjoyed and also the main spots in the city. Goog breakfast included in the price.. met very nice people there.

This guesthouse is really a nice, typical, quiet and relaxing place to stay in Evora. it's a small house that makes you feel at home. The owner is really kind and will help you with tips and everything you need, and the breakfast is really good! The location is excellent, close to everything since the town is really small. I recommend it.

Good location,staff very helpful ,room suited my needs,quiet,,the only thing I could suggest is perhaps putting a sign on the Main Street as well,as some street names are difficult to read to foreigners,would stay again if in the area again

• 24th Oct 2014

Great place with atmosphere and a kind host. Great breakfast (actual bread! orange juice! cheese!) Loved it there!! Beware of steep stairs.

I enjoyed staying in thishostel, I initially booked for1 night but at the endI stayed for 2 nights, pedrois reallya nice hostand the location is great!

The Old Évora Hostel was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Very cosy atmosphere, very clean, good breakfast included and the most welcoming and helpful host one could imagine. It's no question where I want to stay the next time I'm in Évora. :) Thanks a million! Markus Finke

• 9th Oct 2014

We just stayed one night but it was very nice. the owner is a really nice and helpful person, we felt welcome from the first minute. The hostel is very central and all the sights are easy to reach.

• 2nd Oct 2014

I HIGHLY recommend staying here! Pedro, the owner, is an amazing person. I accidentally left my cell phone, GoPro, extension cable, and fanny pack in the locker... He emailed me the next day to tell me I had left it, but I didn't see the email until I was in Porto!! He offered to mail it to my hostel! Wow! I ended up taking a bus to go down and get it since I would be leaving the next day to Spain, but wow, to offer sending it by mail to me!? Truly grateful. BEST BEDS too! Super comfy.

Very nice and cozy hostel. Situated right in the centre of evora old town. We had a great time here!! The owner of the house is really sweet and helpful! Anytime again!!

I was travelling portugal by train and in Evora I really felt home staying in this hostel: Pedro the owner is such a welcoming person! The hostel is cozy and very clean. Big breakfast include too with a wide choice. Finally I met good mates to visit the city!

Good hostel in Evora, everything was good for me, nothing to complaint about, I had a good stay here.

We had a good stay at the cute Old Evora.It's very close to the beautiful centre,but still a quiet place. The owner is very nice and polite and the breakfast quite rich for a hostel. Recommandation!

It's a really nice place, in centre of the city, with a nice atmosphere.

great hostel in evora. very good location and is close to everything you need to see. the hostel itself is very clean, and well maintained. it is very private, and the staff treat you very good. if your coming to evora you should stay here!

This Hostel is really great. Évora is a nice place to stay and this Hostel makes it even better. It is very good for backpackers, family, no matter your age and it is the cleanest Hostel I ever stayed. Very helpful, friendly and nice staff, Pedro is very polite and always has a good conversation.

Good location. Walking distance from bus stop. This hostel is amazing value for your money. Pedro the owner was extremely nice and even put out the breakfast early for us on the day we left to catch an early bus. The environment is very chill. The hostel was busy when we were there even though school was out in Evora and the town was a bit quiet. Highly recommend this hostel.

Very nice staff. Good location less then 10 min walk from central sqwer and a bit longer to every attraction in the city. One toilet on each floor but it was fine for us. If you are coming with sutcases thier are alot of steirs but we got some help:)

• 2nd Jul 2014

Dear Guest,thanks for your good opinion,but we are only 3 minuts walking to central square,and not more than 10 minuts walking to every attraction in the city. We have some stairs but we are here to help always.Thanks.