Old Flat Hostel on 1st Sovetskaya Reviews

1st Sovetskaya str. 12 app.1, St Petersburg, Russia

That was total disrespect! I booked a room for six 2 weeks in advance. I deliberately chose 1st Sovetskaya location. I confirmed the booking and told the manager that we will check in late. He said that we'd better pay 100% for a room. I paid it 100% 3 days before arrival. In the morning of our arrival they again confirmed our booking. BUT: around 8pm the same day they said that our room is occupied and we need to move to another location on Nekrasova! How could THAT happen after 100% pay?!?

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Russia

Thanks to hostel staffs, I was reading some comments before, I don't accept them. I want suggestion to everybody, thank you very much also Hostelworld team.

• 11th Sep 2014