Old Flat Hostel on 1st Sovetskaya Reviews

1st Sovetskaya str. 12 app.1, St Petersburg, Russia

Awesome place, very close of the main turistic places, the staff is very kind and always help you, i recommend this place 100%.

That was total disrespect! I booked a room for six 2 weeks in advance. I deliberately chose 1st Sovetskaya location. I confirmed the booking and told the manager that we will check in late. He said that we'd better pay 100% for a room. I paid it 100% 3 days before arrival. In the morning of our arrival they again confirmed our booking. BUT: around 8pm the same day they said that our room is occupied and we need to move to another location on Nekrasova! How could THAT happen after 100% pay?!?

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Russia

The dorm was very noisy and dirty. People were staying there on a monthly basis I guess to find work. The day we checked out a pest exterminator had to come because of bed buggs and other insects. The staff could poorly speak English and the other facilites like the showers werent clean at all. You get what you pay for.

• 9th Oct 2014

Thanks to hostel staffs, I was reading some comments before, I don't accept them. I want suggestion to everybody, thank you very much also Hostelworld team.

• 11th Sep 2014