Old Flat Hostel Reviews

Nekrasova street,60, St Petersburg, Russia

After my stay I was not allowed to sit in the lobby to wait for my friend. I said that it's not nice to ask me to wait in the cold. The administrator (Katya) got angry and started putting my bags outside the door. I asked for book of complaints, she refused. Also she asked another guest to pay for full day for leaving luggage after check out. Also one guest was offered to wash a big pile of dirty dishes in exchange for free night. The girl washed the dishes,but they didn't give her free night.

Cheap, clean, not noisy - very good for travelers. They have nice kitchen, washing machine and also good location.

View all St Petersburg Hostels