Old Flat Hostel Reviews

Nekrasova street,60, St Petersburg, Russia

first is not an international hostel, nobody speaks in english and second you can't trust in this hostel, we made a booking in high season and when we arrived they told us that they were full..they didn't give us the booking fee and it was really difficult to find a hostel for the same day.

Hostel was pretty good, location was fine, close to the city centrum, it was very clean, but first day the receptionist couldn´t speak English at all, so it made it difficult to register there and each of us had to pay 150 ruble more for now reason

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Czech Republic

After my stay I was not allowed to sit in the lobby to wait for my friend. I said that it's not nice to ask me to wait in the cold. The administrator (Katya) got angry and started putting my bags outside the door. I asked for book of complaints, she refused. Also she asked another guest to pay for full day for leaving luggage after check out. Also one guest was offered to wash a big pile of dirty dishes in exchange for free night. The girl washed the dishes,but they didn't give her free night.

Cheap, clean, not noisy - very good for travelers. They have nice kitchen, washing machine and also good location.

View all St Petersburg Hostels