Old Prague Hostel Reviews

Benediktska 2/685, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Nothing amazing but a generally good and pleasant hostel

Very good hostal, very clean. Good location and nice people.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • French Guiana

It was simply great!

• 18th Aug 2014

With a very good location and some kind of fame we decided to choose this hostel during our stay in Prague. Our room was a 2 bed apartment, quite small with poor facilities. The staff was helpful but not really nice. Lots of guests from all around the world, so there is always somebody who is drunk and yells at 3 am. I'd recommend for those who loves multicultural meetings and Eastern-European atmosphere with funny and colorful interior decoration.

This place was fantastic for the most part. They give you a sandwich at breakfast, so you get breakfast AND lunch for free every day if you use the food wisely. The only downside were the cleaning ladies, I was in the shower and the cleaning lady came in and left the door wide open so I couldn´t get out to get my towel without someone seeing me, but the other staff members are super friendly and definitely make up for that one small thing :)

All round good hostel, nothing bad, nothing exceptional

Internet never worked in the rooms, only in the hall and was really loosy. they didn't have enough sandwiches. It was imposible to find somewhere to seat for breakfast.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

great hostel. Prime location close to old town square. I felt there very safe since it is just by the police station. Very clean

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Austria

Very nice hostel, clean, very enthusiastic staff. Would definitely recommend!

• 10th Aug 2014

Everything was great at this place. Felt really comfortable in there and the city is nice.

bra ställe, allt ligger nära

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

DO NOT BOOK THIS HOSTEL. I ve had a horrible experience here, three lockers were broken during my accommodation, i ve lost an ipad and my roommate lost another one too. There s people that enter to the hostel that are not guests, and open lockers with master keys. So finally i have my ipad stolen, my girlfriend also lost money and an australian girl lost her ipad too. All of us in the same room!!! Do not trust in the security of this hostel, i ve been only 3 days. The breakfast is awful.

The Old Prague Hostel was very clean and the staff excellent! They went out of their way to assist us in making travel plans and checking out the Prague nightlife. The location itself is a bit noisy but filled with great fellow travelers to meet. Would definitely stay again!!

• 8th Aug 2014

Great hostel, safe location and only a 5min walk from the middle of Old Town. Decent beds and great common area with a tablet hooked up to the TV so you can work away at whatever music you want! Staff very helpful and recommended some great restaurants for us to go to. One little thing, mention to people that the security code changes every couple of days, we got stuck outside for a bit as we had been away for the day and arrived back late. Other than that, can't complain!

• 8th Aug 2014

Literally in the city centre.Great stuf.Greatest hostel i have ever stayed.

Good Hostel

Elevator was broken, but other than that good hostel.

The hostel is very well located. The cleaniness of the bathroom is poor. The cleaning of the beds is random (my sheets were taken by mistake so someone wanted to take my bed). Breakfast : very very poor. Staff very nice. Noisy because of a bar in the street. Within walking distance of all touristic sights and of the railway station.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The atmosphere was great, and during the free breakfast (milk, cereal and sandwich), you really get to meet people who are staying at the hostel. The staff was very helpful, especially given how busy this hostel was. However, I was asked to change room after 1 night, and as much as I like other aspects of this hostel, there were BED BUGS :( I got bitten very badly and the itch was almost intolerable. Be on the look out!! They said they do regular spraying, but couldn't do much to help me.

Close to everything.