Old Prague Hostel Reviews

Benediktska 2/685, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

it is comfortable to stay here, this is one of the best hostle i have lived.

wonderfull place!!!

• 4th Apr 2014

Very good hostel, very friendly staff, super recommend.

For only 15 €, wich we payed, it was perfect.

• 4th Apr 2014

My only real complaint is that the people staying next door to me while I was there played their music at top volume all day and night. The walls are paper thin, so I required ear plugs in order to get any kind of rest. The staff, however, was the most helpful and friendliest of any hostel I've ever stayed at! They made my experience worth putting up with the noise. And I couldn't have asked for a better location, just a couple minutes' walk away from Old Town and Dlouha, the bar/club strip.

• 4th Apr 2014

The only great thing about this place is its location. Rooms are shabby and bare. Walls are very thin so we could hear every word of our neighbours next door. Very, very noisy. Staff is friendly and helpful, but one morning when we wanted to venture to the countryside, a guy at recption refused to give us our breakfast sandwiches because it was not breakfast time yet.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Very nice hostel, good value, very close to the centre, friendly staff, a bit noisy better to take ear plugs with you...recommended

Nice staff, clean facilities. Only complaints are the minimal amount of bedding provided and the breakfast.

I ended up being transferred to the hostel near Old Town Square and it was great!! The only drawback is that there was a lot of noise from other people.

Really enjoyed my stay here. The only down sides I had were the showers were inconvenient and small and that the wifi didn't reach our floor unless you stood right at the door. I actually had a job interview over Skype and had to do it in the break room and the call dropped 6 times because of poor wifi reception.

• 18th Mar 2014

good , breakfast sandwich is a bit .....

Staff superfriendly, spoke excellent english, location is also very-very good!

Had everything you could possibly need and was very well located to boot. Only negative remark is that you cannot pay with card for your accommodation, it must be in Czech Korunas only.

• 10th Mar 2014

I stayed three times on Old Prague Hostel now, always coming for a weekend trip from Dresden. The staff is very nice and helpful and also speaks good English. The location is perfect if you want to stay in the old town. Most of the travelers there are backpackers from all over the world and it was always easy to chat someone up in the dorm or the communal room. The only thing I found a bit lacking after a while is the very basic breakfast and the pretty limited kitchen facilities.

• 7th Mar 2014

Very clean hostel, warm atmosphere

• 6th Mar 2014

really good hostel, quality price really good

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

Please don't go here. I've been to a lot of hostels and this one is the worst till now. Reasons: - BEDBUGS! bites all over my body and the same counts for someone else in my group - Inconvenient showers, shared male and female where you're clothes are outside - They change the amount you owe them in euro to a unreachable high exchange rate so you actually need to pay more in euros per night than you would expect. On the other hand the location is okay (but not specials with the other host

Great - clean, awesome location, nice people

• 3rd Mar 2014

• 3rd Mar 2014

The hostel is OK, good cost X benefit and is near Central Old Prague. The bathrooms and comun areas were clean, but the beds aren't too confortable and the hostel is a little bit noisy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4