8.2
Fabulous 6,444 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 6,444 Total Reviews
Old Prague Hostel Located at Benediktska 2/685, Old Town, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Prague 110 00 Benediktska 2/685, Old Town
82% 6444
50.0896777 14.4263424
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
16th Jan 2017

Overall a very good hostel to stay at. Very clean staff are friendly. The breakfast does the job so can't complain. Only thing was in my room you could hear music all night until morning. It wasn't too loud to stop me from sleeping but could be a problem for others. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Costa Rica, Female, 18-24
9th Jan 2017

Clean place, nice staff and clear instructions on how to get to the place. I often get lost and this time I had no problem to get to the hostel. They offer a sandwich for breakfast which is nice :) check out time is too early for me,10 am.

• steephiid
  • Sweden, Couple, 18-24
6th Jan 2017
5.7

We paid €50/night for a twin room and I honestly think we could have gotten a lot more for the money at another hostel/hotel. My biggest complain is that we could hear everything that was going on next doors. Even the whispers sounded like they were right next to my ear. Also didn't like the facilities. We shared with the corridor but there was no door you could lock the women's shower with and the toilets barely worked. Poor breakfast as well.

• Mexico, Male, 31-40
4th Jan 2017

i really enjoyed my time at the hostel, just had a problem i realized that i forgot my passport maybe at my bed or aroud, was a big problem at the end of my trip because i had to take a plane to come back mexico city. So,please if you founded it, let me know i will be so thankful anyway. Alberto Díaz

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jan 2017

Great place to stay - central location (we walked the entire "touristic" sites from here), comfortable beds, lockers with keys provided, free towels, free breakfast, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. My only warning: try to be the first to use the showers, or else the floor is very dirty.

1st Jan 2017
2.0

This is the worst hostel I've ever stayed at and that's saying something since I've been to over 100 countries. Worst possible beds, which I could deal with if the blanket were big enough to at least cover half my body, AND the pillow was bad. No kitchen, bad breakfast, lousy atmosphere and slow wifi. Even the toilet paper was horrible. Better off using a leaf or news paper. The staff was the only thing that was ok.

• Mexico, Male, 31-40
6.3

I hope that it was because it was New Year's but it was by far the most I paid for a hostel and of all the hostels I stayed in this was on the lowest end. The staff was nice and it's cool they give you a sandwich for breakfast. But people were loud outside the room well after the 10:00 pm supposed time to keep it quiet. There must be better options in Prague.

4.6

Bad Breakfast, Two charging points for a dorm of six, Refusal to accept euros

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Our stay at the Old Prague Hostel was quite nice. The location is super central, the stuff is nice and all went very uncomplicated. The facilities and rooms were tidy, the included breakfast was nice. If you are okay with a plain simple stay, Old Prague Hostel is great and I think the prices are fine if you do not go on New Years Eve like we did. You should bring earplugs, if you are easily disturbed by noise, as in every hostel.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
29th Dec 2016
6.9

Overall a pretty good hostel. The beds are pretty comfy and there's locked cupboards in the rooms. The pub crawl they recommended isn't bad either. The room we were in joined up with another room without a lock (so we had a whole other room's occupants going through our room to get to theirs - which isn't exactly what you pay for when you ask for a 6 bedroom dorm). Although the reception is 24 hours, when we tried to leave there was noone in reception, and there is only 1female loo for a floor