Old Prague Hostel Reviews

Benediktska 2/685, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

We slept in a double bedroom but had to change our room after the first night. We were told that it is a normal procedure in the hostel, but weren't told in advance. Besides, we had a nice stay, the hostel is very clean, the location in the old city center is excellent and the staff friendly.

• 21st Mar 2015

The wifi service was terrible. And not being able to use a Credit Card to pay for the bill was ridiculous -- had to get cash.

The staff made my stay amazing- so talkative and lovely! So central as well, I would definitely recommend this hostel

• 16th Mar 2015

Great hostel! Wifi is a bit slow, but we're on vacation so that's not a big deal. Awesome and friendly staff! We were right next door to the reception so it was loud sometimes after 11pm.

wifi didnt work in the rooms... that was a little disappointing

Very nice Hostel. We really enjoyed our stay.

• 5th Mar 2015

Very nice hostel, clean, comfortable, good atmosphere

Really loud at night.

• 1st Mar 2015

Worst WiFi connection i've e ver seen in my life. And it might seem a little ramdom, but Whats the deal with buying a decent toilet paper? I've seen that one only in real poor houses back in my country, for real. But overall, it's a good hostel, very Well located, would recommend.

• 27th Feb 2015

We could only get wifi in the stairwell and that was spotty at best. The only way that we could actually get wifi was by going to cafes during the day and grabbing free wifi throughout the city. Overall the hostel was nice and clean and the breakfast that they provided wasn't too shabby. They provide lockers so that you can lock up your bags during the day which is a plus! Bottom line, if you need a cheap-ish place to stay for a night or two, this place will do as it's clean and safe.

• 26th Feb 2015

Overall, we had a pleasant stay in the hostel but there must have been a problem with the drains or something at the time as there was constantly a smell of sewerage which was not nice. The staff seemed quite strict regarding noise levels - there was no bedrooms beside us, just a common room, and we were told turn the music on our phones - no speakers - off at 10:30pm which seemed a bit ridiculous. Also, they didn't have credit card facilities so had to find an ATM upon arriving. Poor wifi.

Great location and very clean. The room was comfortable. They don't accept credit cards and breakfast could be more complete.

I just regret there's only one WC for around 20 girls (and an other for men), and there's no sink in the bedroom, it's a bit difficult to brush teeth when everybody's is using the WC or the bathroom where's you can take your shower with someone in the opposite shower, with no real door to enter the room.

• 22nd Feb 2015

I really liked staying with you guys, the only thing that disappointed me a little was,that we didn't get ur breakfast sandwich on the second day becasue you didn't have any left. I couldn't really understand how that is possible, as you know how many guests you have staying with you. Other than that: great staff and great location!

• 21st Feb 2015

Great staff! Very helpful and friendly. Beds were very comfortable and clean. The bathrooms and showers were also kept up very well. I felt very safe and it was in a great location. Only complaints are that the hall outside the rooms smelled weird and the wifi didn't work above the second floor

Unfortunately the hostel was much worse than I expected.. The main drawback I have experienced was that the wifi was DEFINETELY NOT working in the 2nd floor.. I had to go to the tiny corner of the common room to use it. The only place the wifi was working well was near the router which was in the corridor next to the reception. The others drawbacks were the cleaninessless and the size of the shower box (if you're tall, forget to take a shower or be patient)

Internet is terrible, i was 3 days there and i couldn't connect with the world!

• 10th Feb 2015

Really nice hostel, well located, cheap and confortable. Very friendly staff, especially Jesus who was really kind and helpful to us!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Spain

NO hay wi fi en las habitaciones. Y la señal es deficiente en las áreas comunes como la cocina.

the best Hostel that i meet. Nice breackfast. i recomend 100%. :)

• 4th Feb 2015