Old Prague Hostel Reviews

Benediktska 2/685, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel did deliver a sleeping location and some showering facilities but that was about it. It is missing a nice general room and the atmosphere overall was not the 'comfy' hostel feeling that I was expecting. At first the staff was missing - and we could not reach them when we called - but they insisted later on that they were present during the whole day. They also couldn't provide us with some nice personal advice for the city - which is one of the reasons I am visiting hostels..

• 24th Jul 2014

I think it is very well organized.very nice with me while I was there.I highly recomended

Great location and amazing staff! Staff was the best team I've ever seen. Very helpful and smiley. But can't say the same thing for cleanliness. Breakfast was satisfying though.

Not the cleanest place in the world, and there is a bad smell coming from the "courtyard".

Staff was great, gave me a breakfast sandwich even though I had missed breakfast, and apologized that was all they could do. I stayed in a corner room where the windows wouldnt close, so street noise was a bit of a problem when I tried to take a nap. Very good hostel, great staff

Great location but no parking available. You should correct the "facilities" section.

The hostel is just 5 minutes from Old Town Square which is perfect! And about 30 minutes walk from the main station. It's a bit hard to find in the beginning. The staff is really nice and helpfull! Also very clean hostel and the commonroom is a good place to meet people. I was traveling alone, but didn't feel lonely at all! Met some lovely people and we hang out together. I can recommend this hostel to everybody! If I'm in Prague again I will defenitly go here again!

I loved this hostel! The police station is across the road cant get safer than that. Everything was in walking distance the staff were very helpful and friendly. Met so many people here.

It has a very nice breakfast and you can also have a free sandwich in the morning.. Dont forget to ask for it.. The location is very good and I like very much the paintings in the walls.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Greece

Staff were excellent, very helpful. Location was nice, accessible, breakfast was good, worth our money. However, the atmosphere was not good enough at night due to noisy pub beside the hostel. We can not close the window due to the hot weather. We would suggest to provide electric fan instead

In the reception they were nice and helpful, the beds and rooms were good, the atmosphere was great, and you get the chance to meet a lot of people, which is awesome!

a good location and the reception is so nice!!!!!!!! I like the decoration of this hostel

Great service and acommodation. Friendly staff, always ready to help.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

I enjoyed my stay at the Old Prague hostel a lot. It made my stay in the beautiful city of Prague complete.

Wifi doesn't work outside if the downstairs communal area. Bit of a pain if you're on upper floors, or in the kitchen. Staff were always cleaning... It was a bit annoying to be fair. The desk staff were fantastic, nothing was too much to ask. But I did expect a lot more for the price I paid.

Great location, right in the middle of Prague and not too far from the train station! Good sized room for 4 people, very clean and comfortable! The staff were extremely helpful and very friendly. Bit of a struggle to get a bowl at breakfast, but other than that a great stay, would definitely come back again!

Location Was Great, In Central Area. Helpful staff, With Multiple Language Abilities. Street Noise Was Loud, ButThey Provide Earplugs, Which I'd Recommend To Use If You Like Sleeping At Nights. Some Of The Bathrooms Were A Bit Small, But They Were Always Clean. I Enjoyed It There, Even Being Twice The Age Of Most Other Guests.

The hostel is within walking distance of all the attractions. The dormitories for the students are excellent value for money. The two teachers had to pay for two persons each in the twin bedrooms - in order to be alone in a room without a bathroom.. The main disadvantage is the lack of a community room with enough chairs where students can relax. The kitchen is the only meeting area. You have to pay cash because credit cards are not accepted.

Very nice hostel. Very clean and spacious, plenty of facilities so it never queues. The location was not quite what is shown in the photo, it's actually a 10 minute walk from the main square. But altogether, very nice, would recommend.

What I really liked about this hostel was its location. It was relatively close to the main city center and the bars/clubs. The pub crawl was a lot of fun for us, especially because you get a full hour of unlimited beer, absynthe, and cranberry vodka shooters. Breakfast was minimal but the room was decently nice. The security of this place was really good too. It's across the street from a police station and had a code access to get in to the hostel and then a key to get into your room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7