Old Prague Hostel Reviews

Benediktska 2/685, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

I didn't like my stay in this hostel because they just did a terrible action with me and my friend. Our reservation was for two days but they force us change rooms. In the first moment I foot that the change is take only a few minutes, but no. We did the check out at 10 AM and we wait for 4 HOURS for another room! A desrespect with us because in the night before was saturday and naturally me and my friend party in this day. So we were very tired wainting for a bed and the staff did NOTHING!!!

I truly loved Meghan and her hospitality! she found out it was my birthday on wednesday and she decided to make me feel at home with drinks and great conversation! she is an american which helped out tremendously with conversation. Thank you meghan!!

They should consider to have enough breakfast for all guests. There was only cereal without milk also no juice. The rest was really good. The staff was very friendly and helpuful.

We were satisfied with everything, but really dissapointed in one thing: when we booked our hostel the price was in euros , but when we arrived in the hotel the receptionist charged us in czech kronas.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Slovenia

We had not a window which was very unpleasant because wie had no day light and no fresh air But the Common room was lovely furnished

• 12th Apr 2014

Walls are thin like paper, but otherwise it was ok

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

Really great location, it's basically right in the centre of Prague. The staff was super nice and helpful and the breakfast was completely satisfieing as well. I would definitely visit this hostel again!

I loved the location of the Hostel, I relayed enjoyed the atmosphere and most of all I loved the staff they were so friendly and helpful especially Josue. He was so warm, happy and always so helpful that it made you feel at home and at ease. It was the best experience especially for a first time traveler as myself :)

• 10th Apr 2014

it is comfortable to stay here, this is one of the best hostle i have lived.

It was a great location, clean, friendly etc. with no hidden costs for bedding and quite a comprehensive free breakfast with a pack up sandwich for the day which was very appreciated.

• 7th Apr 2014

wonderfull place!!!

• 4th Apr 2014

Very good hostel, very friendly staff, super recommend.

For only 15 €, wich we payed, it was perfect.

• 4th Apr 2014

My only real complaint is that the people staying next door to me while I was there played their music at top volume all day and night. The walls are paper thin, so I required ear plugs in order to get any kind of rest. The staff, however, was the most helpful and friendliest of any hostel I've ever stayed at! They made my experience worth putting up with the noise. And I couldn't have asked for a better location, just a couple minutes' walk away from Old Town and Dlouha, the bar/club strip.

• 4th Apr 2014

The only great thing about this place is its location. Rooms are shabby and bare. Walls are very thin so we could hear every word of our neighbours next door. Very, very noisy. Staff is friendly and helpful, but one morning when we wanted to venture to the countryside, a guy at recption refused to give us our breakfast sandwiches because it was not breakfast time yet.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Very nice hostel, good value, very close to the centre, friendly staff, a bit noisy better to take ear plugs with you...recommended

Nice staff, clean facilities. Only complaints are the minimal amount of bedding provided and the breakfast.

I ended up being transferred to the hostel near Old Town Square and it was great!! The only drawback is that there was a lot of noise from other people.

Really enjoyed my stay here. The only down sides I had were the showers were inconvenient and small and that the wifi didn't reach our floor unless you stood right at the door. I actually had a job interview over Skype and had to do it in the break room and the call dropped 6 times because of poor wifi reception.

• 18th Mar 2014

good , breakfast sandwich is a bit .....

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4