Old Prague Hostel Reviews

Benediktska 2/685, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Everything is good

• 17th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

The hostel staff are very friendly and welcoming, and the location is central, walkable distance to all the tourist sights. However, I think there can be some improvements on the facilities such as better wifi connections throughout the hostel, more regular cleaning for the bathrooms and toilets, bedside lights and tables, perhaps a dishwasher to wash and sanitise all the cutleries and bowls instead of just having individuals to wash them and rinse them out! Just some thoughts!

We had a great time in Prague and it was the BEST Hostel ever. Prague is awesome and they people even more. Thank you soooo much Aris *, Grace, Justin and Josue for being so helpful, friendly and GREAT. We loved it!!!

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Very nice journey in Old Prague Hostel; the location allows the access the city center by walk and the staff is friendly.

• 9th Apr 2015

Horrible experience. I am a seasoned hostel user and I have traveled all over Europe. This was easily the worst hostel experience I have ever had. Wifi does not work unless you stand at the reception desk. Dirty, shabby, damaged facilities. Staff that go out of their way to inconvenience you. Breakfast is a joke. One of the staff members removed my luggage from a luggage locker and did not inform me. Do not stay here.

• 9th Apr 2015

very friendly and helpful atmosphere, uncomplicated and friendly staff

• 9th Apr 2015

Showers were really really tiny and the curtains fell down halfway whilst someone was bathing.... but overall it's a nice place to hang out after a long day! :)

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

There was only ONE female toilet and ONE male toilet on an entire floor of people. There were approximately 30 people to share two toilets. Furthermore, the female bathroom (two showers, two sinks and one toilet) must have had drainage problems as there was a horrible smell in there for the entirety of our stay.

The staff that welcomed us in the first day was really rude. The rest of them were lovely. The room stayed has to much noise and the light in the morning was a bother. They have space for like hundreds pf people but only one oven, and just a few pans and everything. Showers for boys are not good too.The breakfast is terrible.The worst coffee I've ever drunk. The sandwich is not good but not terible.They have cereals, milk, tea and juice too. Staying there was ok, but I eould pay less if I could.

• 8th Apr 2015

The room was very nice clean. The people at the front desk were very friendly. The breakfast was poor. The organization of the breakfast is not good (to less mugs and glasses, the rooms crowded, wash up had to be made by everybody himself). The persons maintaining the breakfast were not "motivated".

We decided to stay in Old Prague hostel, because of the central location. The hostel is a great place to be. It is very clean, nicely designed. Brand new bathroom, looks better than in some expensive hotels. The breakfast is not only a sandwich, you can have various sorts of cereals, coffee, tea and orange juice as much as you like. We really appreciated, that the friendly lady was refilling every minute. Great service.The whole staff is very friendly and competent, thank you very much Grace!

• 6th Apr 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

I enjoyed my stay very much. First thing you need to make people feel comfortable: an amazingly nice and efficient staff.

• 5th Apr 2015

I'm definitely satisfied with my choice. I found it very secure, clean, perfectly located and the atmosphere was great. The guys at the reception are fabulous, they helped me providing info, adapter for charger, etc....the breakfast and the sandwich included in the price are a plus and internet and wifi work fine! I highly recommend Old Prague.

No ınternet connection in rooms Room as well as ice Uncomfortable bed and very old things

The hostel is very well located and very clean. The staff is nice. We like the ornement. However, there is no privacy in shower room and in our rom the curtains were not complete and we were awake by the sunrise (6 o'clock) but we had a good time !

• 1st Apr 2015

Good location within easy walking distance to the Town Square and all the main sites.

The beds are not mattresses and everyone knows it. A piece of foam does not count as a mattress. Get real mattresses.

• 31st Mar 2015

We were scheduled for a room change between the two nights we were staying there, which was very inconvenient. We basically had to move in and out twice, during a short two-night stay. Staff acted like it was no big deal, would have appreciated a little more understanding of the inconvenience. Wi-Fi only worked in one of the rooms.

lovely hostel- we went away on a girls holiday and stayed in a room of 5- no en-suite. The hostel is nice and clean and staff are lovely! the pub crawl that leaves from the hostel is great fun and a good way to meet people! the only downside was there was one girls toilet shared between 6 dorms which had a shower in it so we had to wait a VERY long time for the toilet. if you can I would say go for an en suite! overall a great place to stay for a cheap break- super location!

• 31st Mar 2015