Old Prague Hostel Reviews

Benediktska 2/685, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

We enjoyed the stay. All the facilities were excellent.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Pakistan

room very small and unclean.

Loved this hostel, cozy eclectic atmosphere with friendly staff. Found the location to be great, close to the old town square, yet with a convenience of a grocery store only a few hundred yards away. Particularly enjoyed the uniqness of the hostel, had cool art and colours on the walls which gave it a fun youthful environment. Music is great to!

• 11th Dec 2014

We loved our stay and found the staff excellent. We were disturbed by noise fron the neighbouring night club but the staff went out of their way to rectify this...going and speaking to the club staff and moving us to a room on the other side of the building. It was great value for Monet.

• 7th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

BEDBUGS! Run away. Absolutely awful. I have over 100 bites from staying here as do my friends. When I notified the staff, they blamed us! We all live in different parts of Europe so the fact that 4 of us ended up with bites from our own houses is extremely unlikely. Staff was terrible and wouldn't give us a new room. Management tried blaming us as well which is just outrageous. Would only give a 20% refund and I've spent more on that on medicine. Location is great but not worth it! Never

Great Location, Clean, worth the money!

The hostel is nice, nothing really special but really decent and the location is great for a cheap price. Everything's clean, breakfast's including so nothing to say. But what's special in this hostel is the staff, they've been awesome during all our stay, really helpful, always nice and happy. It was a pleasure asking things at the reception!

• 28th Nov 2014

Breakfast was not as bad as expected. Depending on the time it was quite crowded. The worst thing was the nightclub beyond our room with superloud music until eleven in the morning. So sleeping without earplugs was impossible!

• 28th Nov 2014

Breakfast offered is incredible good. The installations also where ok and since I was in a 8 person group they offered us an entire room for ourselves, witch was incredible good!

• 22nd Nov 2014

Nice hostel :-) Unfortunately the price in crowns was higher than the price on the bill in euros.

• 16th Nov 2014

very nice stay

• 13th Nov 2014

Incredibly nice!!!!;)

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Spain

All in all a good place to stay in. Breakfast was just ok, and there were really too few places to sit down and eat, with many people having to have breakfast standing. We had to change rooms without any explanation (what’s worse to an 8-bed dorm, having booked a 5-bed dorm). Problem was solved the next night, though, thanks to Grace, who was lovely and helpful. Bear in mind that there is a fully equipped kitchen, but it is not the one at plain sight, it’s upstairs. Showers were good :)

They should think to accept credit card

I had an excellent stay in Old Prague Hostel! The staff is really welcoming and always there to help you for anything, doors and bathrooms are clean, you can borrow towels and some other useful things, breakfast is not crazy elaborated but is good and unlimited (nice sandwich that you get and can keep for lunch), located in the city center close to everything : If I have to come back to Prague I'll go back to the Old Prague Hostel without an hesitation :D

• 8th Nov 2014

We spent a couple of nights in a private room for 4 with private bathroom. We all really liked it! Here's a couple of things I could come up with: * Some more hooks/shelves in the bathroom. You can't put your stuff there properly * Bathroom needs some ventilation. You see the moist spots on the ceiling * Small towel for on the floor * During weekend, people could be noisy

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Great room, great price, free coffee all day, massive lockers, 24 hour reception, solid free breakfast, free towels and shower gel, short walk from train station, Charles Bridge, and Jewish area. Only issues were that the shower was a little cold and that the location can be tough to find at first. But I've payed far more for far less and no matter where I was in Prague I felt like I was a short walk from here. definitely recommend.

My second stay with you guys. Rooms and bathrooms are clean, personal locker available and great location. Breakfast only ok. Thanks

We enjoyed our time in Prague. A great city with lots to do and the hostel is in the perfect location for it. We returned to the hostel after a morning of sightseeing to the smell of perhaps an oveflowed toilet. We had to walk through one dorm to get to our dorm and the smell of hungover, sleeping, sweating boys was overpowering. The hostel is also above a bar which had guests on Halloween night until 5-6am. Very loud.

• 31st Oct 2014

Very Good location and very pleasant staff to help with anything you require.

• 30th Oct 2014