Old Quarter Reviews

Warmoesstraat 22, Amsterdam, Netherlands

As we arrived at the old quarter we were told that our reservation had been cancelled to to my credit card declining. this is impossible as i have a limit of £5,000 on the card and also hostel world were able to take £36.28 from the card. We then found ourselves stuck in amsterdam with no accomodation, all they said at reception was the card declined. so i eventually found another hotel far from where we wanted to be and booked 2 nights ON MY CARD. I stay at the old quarter every year.

• 11th Sep 2015

Great location, comfy bed, and friendly staff. My main issue was that neither me nor my travel mate had hot water for our showers (stayed 2 nights, so 4 attempted showers between the two of us).