Old Quarter Reviews

Warmoesstraat 22, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Perfect starting point for exploring Amsterdam. Friendly staff, basic but clean rooms, nice and quiet during the night. Not that much guests during our stay.

The location is simply perfect! Its a 10 minute walk from the central station and you are just steps away from some of amsterdams most interesting places. The staff was generally very nice and helpful. The rooms were in far better condition than I had expected for the price and I would happily return any day!

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

The hostel is situated above a bar in the middle of the red light district. A friend and I stayed in a twin private room. The room was very small and not exactly the cleanest, but we were only there to sleep. The hostel/bar staff were friendly and helpful. Overall good stay.

I thought this place was great! The staff were all friendly and helpful, the lobby was like a pub, coffeeshops are so close buy :) this whole city I loved, being from BC, Canada I felt right at home! The city is beautiful, the trees and canals, felt totally safe, everyone speaks English, I'll be back ASAP.. Thanks again! :)

I enjoyed my stay Old Quarter. It was a perfect location, the staff were super friendly. My room was clean when I arrived, the facilities were kept clean, if I ever return I would definitely stay there again.

• 31st Jul 2013

Great Crew who handle everything from Check-in to serving drinks and food. Are a great source of information for any questions we had. We had a FANTASTIC time!!!

• 29th Jul 2013

Great place and location to stay just a few nights. Comfortable and clean beds and nice staff.

The staff are lovely and it is in THE PERFECT location on the Main Street coffee shops all around and a street away from red light district (you don't want to be to close as they attract hordes of frisky gawking tourists). There is a restaurant but no kitchen or fridge for guests to use. Great stay apart from one incident when I was reprimanded by a rude man for sitting in the restaurant at 6am using wifi. (Only some rooms have reception)

Someone stole our luggage last day when we left in the check out room. They could be more careful with the luggages.