Old Town Accommodation Reviews

We booked this hostel for three nights but it was so perfect, in every way, that we added an extra night. The owners, mother and son, were very kind and helpful. The place very central and clean. Great value and a great find right in the heart of Sarajevo.

My partner and I had the most wonderful stay here. I have never been at a hostel where I have felt so welcome - this is more like a unique home stay than a hostel. The hosts are the kindest and warmest people you will ever meet with fresh coffee anytime you arrive back after exploring the beautiful Sarajevo. The hostel is clean and comfortable and very well located to the old town (5 mins walk) and all that Sarajevo offers. I cannot recommend this hostel highly enough! Stay here!

Very kind and helpful hosts, simple but clean room and bathroom, there is even a small kitchen. Very good location. We had a great time, thank you Dzemal & Mom :-) !!

• 7th Apr 2015