Old Town Accommodation Reviews

We had such a wonderful stay. The owners were incredibly welcoming and kind. The location is perfect for access to old town.

• 19th Jun 2015

Great place to stay. Highly recommended. We were late by a large margin and they waited up into the night for us. Very accomodating and helpful. Stay here for sure.

This guesthouse was wonderful! Meli and Dzemal welcomed us warmly, and took great care of us. It was lovely to sit down for tea after a long journey, and get the lay of the land from Dzemal. The accomodations were simple, but perfect, and we loved the neighborhood. We initially planned to stay one night, then we extended to a second, and a third. Dzemal was helpful and responsive to our changing plans. I can't say enough good things about this place!

We booked this hostel for three nights but it was so perfect, in every way, that we added an extra night. The owners, mother and son, were very kind and helpful. The place very central and clean. Great value and a great find right in the heart of Sarajevo.

My partner and I had the most wonderful stay here. I have never been at a hostel where I have felt so welcome - this is more like a unique home stay than a hostel. The hosts are the kindest and warmest people you will ever meet with fresh coffee anytime you arrive back after exploring the beautiful Sarajevo. The hostel is clean and comfortable and very well located to the old town (5 mins walk) and all that Sarajevo offers. I cannot recommend this hostel highly enough! Stay here!

Very kind and helpful hosts, simple but clean room and bathroom, there is even a small kitchen. Very good location. We had a great time, thank you Dzemal & Mom :-) !!

• 7th Apr 2015