Old Town Alur Hostel Reviews

Lai 20 Tallinn, Tallinn, Estonia

I had cold shower in the winter! I'd waited for 10 minutes to get water warm again, but it didn't. and light was automatic, it's absolutely uncomfortable. it kept turn off while i'm having shower!

Wifi very bad in room.

This hostel is situated just in the middle of the old town, which is great and the staff has been helpful to us during our stay. The real problem with this hostel are toilets and washrooms. The number of toilets on each floor is definitely not enough and, moreover, the smell coming out from them is unbearable. Also our dorm didn't really seem very clean to us. The doors of our dorm were constantly open, even at night, but this is probably due to the people which were sharing the dorm with us.

the best thing about this hostel is its location, which is very central and very convenient for exploring Tallinn. the room I stayed didn't seem clean enough for me. The same thing about shower and toilet. I stayed in a private room. But it didn't really felt private - the room was very close to the entrance, very noisy. I heard anyone in the corridor. It's not like that bad,but just felt uncomfortable. As a whole,it's a good low-cost option if u need only to stay overnight.