Old Town Backpackers Reviews

Uus 14, Tallinn, Estonia

The hostal was small and cosey making it a nice change from other larger hostels. It was in the perfect location with access to all the sights in old town, public transit and a grocery store. I was very happy with this choice and a little surprised that I liked the place so much because I usually prefer my privacy. Overall, a great stay!

Cosy and welcoming, wish I was there right now

Nice and small hostel, excellent location. Friendly staff helps with any kind of questions. dont miss chance to stay in the coziest hostel in Tallinn. Regards!!! wish see you soon :)

This is IMO the best hostel in Tallinn, very small one, only 6 beds in one common room that also includes a kitchen and common space for people to sit. But this is the oldest hostel in Tallinn as far as I know, not fancy and not a hotel, simply a hostel Great atmosphere that allows meeting other travelers and sharing advises and experiences from Tallinn. Egle from Lithuania works in the hostel and she is very helpful and friendly

Superb location. In a small street of old town, which doesn't get noisy like some of the others. Hostel itself is very small and cozy. Great choice for backpackers looking for a home like atmosphere.