Old Town Backpackers Reviews

Uus 14, Tallinn, Estonia

It was only me during my 2 days stay but still a wonderful time with this hostel. Inside old time Tallinn are so close to every tourist spot. Supermarket just behind can get everything you need. Friendly staff and nice atmosphere provided.

lovely kitchen and nice people!it is a quiet hostel ~

Very lovely Hostel with just 6 beds. It is a place for real backpapers. There is enough room for everything, kitchen is clean and provides everything you need and you can get much infos from your host. Location is nice - you live in the Old Town. All important sights can be reached easily and the supermarket is just around a corner. I will stay there again, when I go back to Tallinn.

Just like home ! Thanks to Egle for everything.

Small hostel directly in the city center. Very friendly staff. Great place to stay.

An establishment of the finest calibre. Thanks Egle and Sal!

I can not fault this hostel, it was definitely what I was looking for in gorgeous Tallinn. It had everything a modern hostel has with the feeling of the older hostels.