Old Town Backpackers Reviews

Uus 14, Tallinn, Estonia

1. The room was in the living room, contiguous with the kitchen 2. They demanded cash but they didn't havê change 3. No bed sheets...! 4. We arrived at 00h at home and, despite everyone was awake, he didn't allow us to turn on the light. We tried to talk with him and he just ignored us. 5. Next morning he was having breakfast with an australian girl and talking fluent english...

• 16th May 2014
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Everything was very good at this friendly runned place. My stay was like at home and I definitely would recommend the hostel because on top ot all the situation is very easy.

Quaint hostel nestled ideally in the heart of Tallinn's old town, where you'll never need to leave. The one 6 bed dorm makes your stay an intimate one where you quickly become friends with the guests and staff, particularly the lovely Egle who is prepared to do anything to make your visit a comfortable one.

The hostal was small and cosey making it a nice change from other larger hostels. It was in the perfect location with access to all the sights in old town, public transit and a grocery store. I was very happy with this choice and a little surprised that I liked the place so much because I usually prefer my privacy. Overall, a great stay!

Cosy and welcoming, wish I was there right now

Nice and small hostel, excellent location. Friendly staff helps with any kind of questions. dont miss chance to stay in the coziest hostel in Tallinn. Regards!!! wish see you soon :)

This is IMO the best hostel in Tallinn, very small one, only 6 beds in one common room that also includes a kitchen and common space for people to sit. But this is the oldest hostel in Tallinn as far as I know, not fancy and not a hotel, simply a hostel Great atmosphere that allows meeting other travelers and sharing advises and experiences from Tallinn. Egle from Lithuania works in the hostel and she is very helpful and friendly

Superb location. In a small street of old town, which doesn't get noisy like some of the others. Hostel itself is very small and cozy. Great choice for backpackers looking for a home like atmosphere.