Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

Good hostel right in the old town. Can't beat the location and has a fun atmosphere even in the off season.

Its a perfect hostel to stay. It is very clean and cosy. You get everything you need. They even offered us free sangria=) Highly recommended.

This is an Amazing Hostel!..staff so nice and friendly!!...place is near to everything. Clean toilet/shower, confortable beds, and great atmosphere..really I want to back again.

• 25th Jan 2016
  • Chile

Awesome hostel. Great location, facilities, staff and atmosphere. Breakfast, dinner and drinking games are great. Sad to be leaving!

Fantastic place to stay. Every detail is thought through and they try and make you feel extremely comfortable. Owner is a great guy.

Just a great hostel. We really enjoyed our stay.

The place looked really cool. I was comfortable, and it was clean. My only complaint was the staff was a bit pushy about selling extra things like group meals and shuttle services. I prefer not to be sold extra stuff until I have a chance to get settled.

Dear Sir, Just to remind you...You ask for the shuttle service to Tirana and in the middle of the day you changed your mind and decided to go to Skopje. Staff kindly explain you what time is the bus and called bus station and booked ticket for you. I think your review is not objective because you tried to sell your application for hostel system without success. In this time of the year breakfast and dinner is only 3 euro, with 0 profit, just to remind you. Greetitngs, Oth team

One of the best hostel with a great staff. Higlhy Recommended. P.S. Pozdrav iz Krusevca ;)

An excellent hostel. I extended my stay, and would stay here again for sure.

The hostel is located in an old stone house so it felt like we were staying in a castle. Breakfasts+dinners were very cheap and tasty. The hostel is perfectly designed and very clean. The location is excellent.

Amazing staff, great atmosphere. The dinner was pretty good, funny drinking games after dinnee and a delicious breakfast that healed my hangoverhangover on the next morning. I definetely would stay there again.

Fantastic stay!Fantastic hostel!Awesome dinner and breakfast.Highly recommended!

• 20th Dec 2015
  • Argentina

The hostel is situated in an amazing part of the city situated right on the edge of the old town only 3 mins from the bus station making life easier. Dinner and Breakfast when i was there was 3 Euro for both saving a lot money. The staff are friendly and more than willing to help you in anyway possible. Only negative don't get your washing done here unless absolutely necessary 7 Euro per load is expensive when i should have done it Albania or Croatia for cheaper.

Superb hostel! Nicolas was so helpful and very friendly. Breakfast is amazing! There's no better option for Kotor!Stay here!

This hostel was amazing: really cozy and pleasant. The building and surroundings were beautiful and I loved the general atmosphere, which was warm and welcoming and made me feel comfortable. The staff was also really nice and friendly. I would recommend this anytime and I will definitely come again if I ever pass Kotor!

• 6th Dec 2015
  • Finland

Brilliant hostel, everything was what a hostel should be and more, nice time and will be visiting again!

Great stay here! Perfect location and the staff all very friendly!

This hostel is in the perfect location, right in the old town. I stayed two nights here, and it was a bargain. There is a big common area where you can meet other travelers. The staff is incredibly helpful. Old Town Hostel offers other activities and serves dinner for 3€ a night. My only minor complain was that the hot water barely lasted in my bathroom.

We are a couple in our 50s, not the usual hostel crowd. We stayed in a private room which was quiet, and had excellent lighting and heating.. The garbage from the previous guest had not been emptied which made me wonder if the room had been cleaned. The bed was too hard for my tastes. Just so you know - you hear lots of church bells in the morning, which s a fact, nothing the hostel can do anything about! Nicolae checked us in and was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. €3 dinner is a bargain!

• 28th Nov 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Stayed in a private room but still able to catch up with everyone over dinner. Staff were really friendly, great location + cats. Would recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7