Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

This was a superb hostel. The rooms were clean, great atmosphere, amazing location (RIGHT next to Stairs for Hike up to the fortress), helpful and fun staff. Super close to bus station. Only recommendation for improvement: wifi on second floor was not great in room and I stayed in bed 23 of 8 bed dorm room5 And my bed had no outlet or personal light though I saw others in room had it. Can u add? Still though fantastic Hostel-cheap good breakfast for 2.90 euro. Really nice-food before the day!

We were incredibly Happy with our stay at Old Town. the crew were amazing and the location is great. we would definitely recommend to stay here when you visit Montenegro.

The staff here are amazing, the hostel is fun and safe.

I don't think you can do much better than a place like this. This hostel had it all. But most importantly, they have the best staff in the world. Even throwing me a birthday party in the lobby. It'll be one of the best choices of your trip if you choose to stay here.

• 29th Mar 2015

We had a wonderful time at this hostel. The staff in particular were outstanding. They went above and beyond to ensure we had a good time. I highly recommend the taxi driver named Dragan that the hostel offers. He came and picked us up from the airport for a reasonable price and he stopped at some beautiful places for photos on our way to the hostel.

Definitely the best hostel we stayed at in our trip through the Balkans and the cheapest. Gorgeous old buildings (14th, 15th and 16th century), quiet but fun atmosphere, awesome antiques and artwork throughout the whole building. Also some the friendliest, funnest, most helpful staff of any hostel I've ever visited. Rather than simply calling us a Taxi they took our group of 8 to Pogdorica in a cheap private shuttle and they took us on an incredible scenic route through natl parks

• 22nd Mar 2015

One of the best and nicest hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff did everything to make my stay as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. They were flexible with checking in and out times & helped me finding my way in Kotor. Also, the tour I did was the best and was also facilitated by them! Overall: I would highly reccomend these people and te hostel. Super sweet experience!

Staff was very helpful explaining the citys sights and also in the area. For the bigger budget we highly reccomend the Palazzo Druschko. We got an upgrade for two nights there, absolutly great.

• 15th Mar 2015

My original plan to stay 2 nights turned into 9 nights! This hostel is a fantastic place to get stuck. It's in the Old Town, has a good kitchen with everything you need, is cleaned every day and is great value with the 5-for-3 deal. Most importantly, the guys who work there are awesome, friendly and welcoming. From playing chess with you, making you great coffee or going out for drinks and a party, they're always looking to make your stay enjoyable. Thanks & see you again one day!

The best hostel that I had stay! The old building is beautiful and very comfortable!! I recommend stay there!

I strongly recommend this hostel. The staff here is friendly and helpful.the location is in the heart of the old town.very convenient

The location and staff are great! The rooms get very cold at night though.

Dear, we apologize we had temporary malfunctioning of heating system which is fixed now

Nicola was helpful.. good location but cold inside. hot water was an issue.

Great location, and staying in this charming old building was exciting and exactly what we'd hoped for in Kotor. The person who greeted us was welcoming if somewhat breezy at first, but over the course of the evening became increasingly snarky (at times very impolite) to some of our group which was unsettling and quite a downer on an otherwise great evening. Would stay there again but pass on socializing within the hostel; there are other cool bars within the area nearby!

Dear...In some countries eating snails is norm, in others is considered repulsive.U considered something snarky, for us was part of normal hostel: "lets relax and enjoy" friendly social setup (common in hostel)-we don't act snarky to our guests, not even in our dreams, it would be so unintelligent...but.... "there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio. Than are dream in your philosophy"

Had a great stay!

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Latvia

Wonderful old hostel with incredible staff. Great location, great price. We'll be back!

Staff was really nice and I felt welcome to their hostel. I got recommendations what to do and in the evening we were chilling out in the lobby. Location is perfect and rooms clean.

All was perfect. Thanks you for all !

• 15th Feb 2015

Awesome staff. One of my favourite cities and hostels.

Probably one of the best hostels we will stay in in Eastern Europe! The staff was amazing. It is also built in a very old structure with stone walls yet has the comfort and cleanliness of a newly renovated hostel. They organized a driving tour of Southern Montenegro for us that I would highly recommend. We had such a great stay in Kotor, largely due to Old Town Hostel!