Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

Great hostel. The only thing is you need to pay more attention to cleanliness in the bathroom.

Great common room, big kitchen plus a smaller kitchenette in common room. Large rooms with lockers. Only complaint is that the bathrooms have no ventilation and don't air out so they often smelt and made the whole room smell as a result. Staff were very helpful in giving suggestions as to what to do and where to eat. They also had activities every night organised even though it is low season.

Had the best time this hostel wish I had stayed longer. Great staff, guests and atmosphere. Close to everything although slightly difficult to find

Excellent hostel. Cleaning could be improved a little. But for sure one of the best i've stayed in.

just great!

Fantastic hostel. Great location, facilities and atmosphere. Highly recommend.

Great place,location and staff!

Great location. Very cool staff. They provide towel. Bathroom pipes are a little dodgy.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Has a great atmosphere, and the staff are the best!

Best hostel atmosphere I've ever stayed at. Very clean, very nicely done in all aspects. Staff was awesome.

One of the coolest hostels I've stayed in and I've stayed in a lot!! Seemed like an old castle right in the heart of Kotor. Had a good time in the lobby area playing beer pong and meeting people. Marko, the manager, is a great guy and great host. Thanks Marko! And the Montenegro Tour for the day that Marko coordinated is a must do! Takes you up to about 5300 feet to a mountaintop mausoleum which was really cool and beautiful then down to a monastery in Cetinje and finally to Budva. Great day!!

Marko is a legend and made me feel at home for the 4 nights I stayed.

• 14th Oct 2014

This hostel does everything right. Marcos does his job very well and is seemingly always pouring more shots for everyone. Rooms have ensuites with toilet and shower - spacious room for it as well. Beds are comfortable and have curtains. Towels are supplied. There was a kitchen, microwave and fridge in the room with an electric kettle for tea. Activities every night and a 5 euro dinner which is good value. Cannot recommend this hostel enough.

This was a fantastic building, offered great meals for cheap and had numerous really interesting tours around the region. I wish I could have stayed more than one night, but I definitely enjoyed the time I was there.

Fantastic place. Fantastic people. The staff was great and made my stay in Kotor comfortable and fun

• 9th Oct 2014

I should comment about Daniel, Milos and Maria. They were really great!! Thanks to their hospitality.

The place is amazing, and the staff give you all the information and they do different activities for the guestsguests every day.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Chile

Great hostel with friendly staff who were more than happy to recommend great places to eat and let us use their phone when our hire car broke down. We didn't eat there so can't comment on the food, but the room was lovely, fully air conditioned, and the location is perfect. Would definitely stay here if I was coming back to Kotor!

Really amazing place easily one of if not the best hostel I've stayed in. Staff were great always willing to help and always walking round every night with bottles of Rakia. Really easy to meet people, the rooms and bathrooms were clean and the WiFi was reliable and fast. Will definitely stay here again!

Simply a great hostel.