Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

One of the best and nicest hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff did everything to make my stay as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. They were flexible with checking in and out times & helped me finding my way in Kotor. Also, the tour I did was the best and was also facilitated by them! Overall: I would highly reccomend these people and te hostel. Super sweet experience!

Staff was very helpful explaining the citys sights and also in the area. For the bigger budget we highly reccomend the Palazzo Druschko. We got an upgrade for two nights there, absolutly great.

• 15th Mar 2015

My original plan to stay 2 nights turned into 9 nights! This hostel is a fantastic place to get stuck. It's in the Old Town, has a good kitchen with everything you need, is cleaned every day and is great value with the 5-for-3 deal. Most importantly, the guys who work there are awesome, friendly and welcoming. From playing chess with you, making you great coffee or going out for drinks and a party, they're always looking to make your stay enjoyable. Thanks & see you again one day!

The best hostel that I had stay! The old building is beautiful and very comfortable!! I recommend stay there!

I strongly recommend this hostel. The staff here is friendly and helpful.the location is in the heart of the old town.very convenient

The location and staff are great! The rooms get very cold at night though.

Dear, we apologize we had temporary malfunctioning of heating system which is fixed now

Nicola was helpful.. good location but cold inside. hot water was an issue.

Great location, and staying in this charming old building was exciting and exactly what we'd hoped for in Kotor. The person who greeted us was welcoming if somewhat breezy at first, but over the course of the evening became increasingly snarky (at times very impolite) to some of our group which was unsettling and quite a downer on an otherwise great evening. Would stay there again but pass on socializing within the hostel; there are other cool bars within the area nearby!

Dear...In some countries eating snails is norm, in others is considered repulsive.U considered something snarky, for us was part of normal hostel: "lets relax and enjoy" friendly social setup (common in hostel)-we don't act snarky to our guests, not even in our dreams, it would be so unintelligent...but.... "there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio. Than are dream in your philosophy"

Had a great stay!

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Latvia

Wonderful old hostel with incredible staff. Great location, great price. We'll be back!

Staff was really nice and I felt welcome to their hostel. I got recommendations what to do and in the evening we were chilling out in the lobby. Location is perfect and rooms clean.

All was perfect. Thanks you for all !

• 15th Feb 2015

Awesome staff. One of my favourite cities and hostels.

Probably one of the best hostels we will stay in in Eastern Europe! The staff was amazing. It is also built in a very old structure with stone walls yet has the comfort and cleanliness of a newly renovated hostel. They organized a driving tour of Southern Montenegro for us that I would highly recommend. We had such a great stay in Kotor, largely due to Old Town Hostel!

Very affordable for 12 college students traveling around eastern Europe, the hostel staff were young, were very knowledgable about the old city and went out of their way to take us to bars,clubs and advice on where to eat and see. The beds and sheets were all fresh and washed! It was a great hostel to stay in for a short amount of time.

• 14th Feb 2015

Very nice accomodation. Really recommended.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Beautiful room in a lovely hostel but need new mattresses on beds as i could feel the springs and they were very creaky.

A perfect place to stay in Kotor. It is located in the very center of the oldtown, but only some 5-7 minutes away from the bus station (on foot!). The staff is very friendly, energetic and helpful. The interior design of the rooms fits very much the atmosphere of Kotor oldtown. Conclusion: more than recommended!”

A great hostel with a very welcoming staff! The perfect place to meet new friends and spend good time in a beautiful city!

Greatest staff ever, many champions among them! Awesome place it's located inside the old fortress and it's really well kept. Beautiful views from the top floor, nice kitchen, everything is always clean, free coffee and tea is always offered and often the staff will just share whatever they're drinking or eating with you too. Badass cat keeps the stray dogs away too couldn't ask for more from a place!

« first « Prev 1 2 3