Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

Best hostel atmosphere I've ever stayed at. Very clean, very nicely done in all aspects. Staff was awesome.

This hostel does everything right. Marcos does his job very well and is seemingly always pouring more shots for everyone. Rooms have ensuites with toilet and shower - spacious room for it as well. Beds are comfortable and have curtains. Towels are supplied. There was a kitchen, microwave and fridge in the room with an electric kettle for tea. Activities every night and a 5 euro dinner which is good value. Cannot recommend this hostel enough.

This was a fantastic building, offered great meals for cheap and had numerous really interesting tours around the region. I wish I could have stayed more than one night, but I definitely enjoyed the time I was there.

I should comment about Daniel, Milos and Maria. They were really great!! Thanks to their hospitality.

The place is amazing, and the staff give you all the information and they do different activities for the guestsguests every day.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Chile

Great hostel with friendly staff who were more than happy to recommend great places to eat and let us use their phone when our hire car broke down. We didn't eat there so can't comment on the food, but the room was lovely, fully air conditioned, and the location is perfect. Would definitely stay here if I was coming back to Kotor!

• 7th Oct 2014

Simply a great hostel.

The staff was so so welcoming. They made me wish I could stay longer!!

It was a very fun and social hostel. They are always planning free activities for the guests to do.

We were three ladies travelling together and the first night there was one other women in our room - when we returned the following evening there was a young man in our room who was discussing drunk and sick all night in the bathroom. It was so sickening to listen to him throw up all night and be in the bathroom for more than two hours and bumping into the furniture when returning to bed - my friend and I got dressed and walked the streets just to get away from the strench in the room

• 23rd Sep 2014

This was a good hostel, I just didn't enjoy my time here.

A great place to stay in Kotor with a great location. The staff is great and help map out what you can do (they have day trips!) throughout Montenegro. Fun activities at night to meet people too...

to class nothing to stay right in the middle of the old town the place to be

Party atmosphere! Loved this place the rooms are "old town" style which makes it a really comfortable place. Easy to meet people because the common area has a great atmosphere!

Atmospheric (and well located) hostel with fun and helpful staff. Showers could have been cleaner and the security largely relied on room mates locking up behind themselves.

The best hostel in Kotor, thank you for all guys who working there,also hostel design is perfect, never seen anything like this before! Crystal clean! and thank you for wonderfull evenings on the ground floor with other travellers. Thank you!!!

great hostel. My gf took the wrong bag upon checkout and the guys who work the hostel really did a great job to help us sort it all out. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Great hostel! Very very comfortable rooms and nice staff! Thanks Nikola and Daniel!

OTK is an absolute gem of a place in the gorgeous atmospheric old town. wonderfully located, it retains the Kotor charm while providing modern day comforts. the guys here are absolute nutters who breathe such life and soul into the place, so you're almost always guaranteed a good time while there. however, if you fancy a night in, you will be glad to know that the windows do a pretty ace job of keeping the noise out.

Set up beautifully: -clean and big dorms -kitchenette and couch in dorm -big bathrooms -lots of power outlets -curtain

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7