Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

A great place to stay in Kotor with a great location. The staff is great and help map out what you can do (they have day trips!) throughout Montenegro. Fun activities at night to meet people too...

Atmospheric (and well located) hostel with fun and helpful staff. Showers could have been cleaner and the security largely relied on room mates locking up behind themselves.

great hostel. My gf took the wrong bag upon checkout and the guys who work the hostel really did a great job to help us sort it all out. I would highly recommend this hostel.

• 9th Sep 2014

OTK is an absolute gem of a place in the gorgeous atmospheric old town. wonderfully located, it retains the Kotor charm while providing modern day comforts. the guys here are absolute nutters who breathe such life and soul into the place, so you're almost always guaranteed a good time while there. however, if you fancy a night in, you will be glad to know that the windows do a pretty ace job of keeping the noise out.

Set up beautifully: -clean and big dorms -kitchenette and couch in dorm -big bathrooms -lots of power outlets -curtain

I had a really good time there. The staff was really friendly, the atmosphere was excellent and it was easy to meet other travellers. I loved it!

There was a slight hiccup with our booking so the room we expected wasn't available, however staff at the hostel went above and beyond to ensure we still had a decent room and enjoyed our stay in Kotor. We would definitely book this hostel again.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Great stay except one of the bathrooms was out of order and a dumb German kid who couldn't hold his liquor and puked everywhere in the out of order bathroom

Social atmosphere: lots of people to easily interact with as a solo traveller. The hostel guys are welcoming and cheerful and have a party every night - but leave the hostel at 10.30 so sleeping well is possible! Location easy to find and lovely decorated.

Wonderful staff and great atmosphere!

Very nice place all the staff are very helpful and friendly , I really enjoy my four night stay in old town hostel.

Really didn't rate this hostel. Staff were very average - didn't provide a map, any recommendations or help with any queries. Facilities were average at best. Wouldn't recommend as there are other better hostels in Kotor.

Best hostel I have ever been to, thanks to the amazing staff

It was very nice and clean hostel with rocky walls, of course very friendly staffs. Only it was a little noisy because of facing to street. In the old down it is very normal playing party music till night 1 clock (probably only in summer).

Everything was great, we had a private room with attached bathroom and everything was clean. Location is very good, inside the Old Town. Could have used some instruction on where exactly in the Old Town it is (there aren't really street names in the Old Town). Room was away from the front of the hostel so it was pretty quiet at night.

Hostel was nice and they were well organized. Great location! Small problem for me when I booked the shuttle to Skodra, they had told me that it would drop me in the Centre but then the driver wanted to leave me outside town at the side of the highway. He eventually agreed to take me after a little bit of discussion, but I would recommend clarifying that before you get in the shuttle (which I did through the hostel guy I thought, but whatever). Other than that small problem everything cool!

These guys are really client oriented..

Great location, friendly and helpful staff. Loved the decor. We were travelling as a family of 4 so my 19 year old loved the youthful atmosphere. Would stay again

• 20th Aug 2014

We spend one night in Old Town Hostel and we can highly recommend it. It is situated in exact center of Old Town of Kotor, in nice narrow street. Its clean and has everything you need in this type of place. Reception desk is situated in different part of the building that dormitories, so you can get also a bit of privacy. We have only good memories from there.

Great hostel, staff are really friendly and helpful. Great location in the old town too!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7