Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

I loved staying at Old Town Hostel! The staff was incredible and so was the atmosphere. I could meet a lot of nice people. Totally recommend it.

Awesome spot! Great air con!

Found my stay here really enjoyable. Great for young people and the slightly older backpacker :)

Such a great atmosphere with amazing staff who go out of their way to make your stay great. Perfect location right in the old town and not far from the beach

What a beautiful hostel with artefacts/statues in corners and walk ways. Abit kooky. Awesome KODAK moments. Each bed has a reading light, locker and power point. Rooms are spacious. Staff are friendly. Food-5 Euro dinner was plain. Could be better. Wish I stayed longer at this hostel.

This was by far one of the best hostels that I stayed at while traveling the Balkans and Central Europe. The staff is very helpful and friendly, take you out on excursions to the beach (free) or pubs (not free), and help you with transportation and exploration of Montenegro if you want to go on a day trip. While the streets can get pretty loud at night, the windows had shutters that helped to keep out the noise when I had to get up early the next morning.

Great hostel ! Staff is very nice, it's clean and comfortable. I recommend.

Very helpful staff. Located on the old town of Kotor. Close to interresting attractions. Great vibe.

This hostel really has everything. Completely worth a stay. Thanks for having us guys!

Beautiful hostel right in the heart of the old town. The $ 5 diner they organize everyday is very nice. Greet Place to meet other traveler and actually get a nice sleep as well. Staff are very nice as well.

Great place, great staff, great birthday! We stayed in a double room - fantastic value for what feels like a 4star hotel. Highly recommend & would definitely stay here again!

We were initially booked in for one night in Kotor but almost immediately rearranged our plans so we could stay another night. Beautiful hostel in a stunning building and location within old town walls. Staff very friendly and helpful and great atmosphere with cheap dinner and drinks provided by hostel every night. Large variety of tours and transfers available - we recommend the rafting tour down the incredible Tara river canyon, a comparatively expensive trip but worth the splurge! Brilliant!

Wonderful hostel, best place I've stayed at during my trip. They have transfers to tirana, shkodra and Mostar which are incredibly useful. Great location, friendly staff, clean, comfortable rooms. My only complaint is with the white water raftingn trip they organized. It's 72€ and four hours away, one way, so requiring an investment of time and money. But the rafting company they use had eight of us on a six person raft so two of us couldn't row!! Also, it was cold.

The hostel is big, clean and rooms are spacious. No complains whatsoever.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!

Nicely decorated hostel in a good location. Only a short stay but happy that i chose to stay at this location. Comfortable, spacious, friendly staff, secure. Only problems we had was a small issue with the lights not turning off and the toilet not flushing, but they were quickly rectified. Thanks

Great hostel! Would recommend

Great hostel, one of the best I've ever stayed in. Really cool old building, rooms are really clean and spacious. Each room has its own bathroom and kitchenette. Location and value for money are also excellent.

Great atmosphere! The staff are great and they get everyone chatting and havng fun! Its slightly more pricey than other hostels in the old town but its worth it! You can get dinner for £5 and they feed you up ready for the the pub crawl if you doing that! :)

• 24th Jun 2015

Nice Hostel, very good facilities in the rooms! Perfect location!