Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

Great location right in the centre of old town. When you look out the window you can see the square and sometimes street performers too. Check out the cute girl playing the violin. Free entertainment and awesome atmosphere!

Best hostel I have ever been to, thanks to the amazing staff

It was very nice and clean hostel with rocky walls, of course very friendly staffs. Only it was a little noisy because of facing to street. In the old down it is very normal playing party music till night 1 clock (probably only in summer).

Everything was great, we had a private room with attached bathroom and everything was clean. Location is very good, inside the Old Town. Could have used some instruction on where exactly in the Old Town it is (there aren't really street names in the Old Town). Room was away from the front of the hostel so it was pretty quiet at night.

Hostel was nice and they were well organized. Great location! Small problem for me when I booked the shuttle to Skodra, they had told me that it would drop me in the Centre but then the driver wanted to leave me outside town at the side of the highway. He eventually agreed to take me after a little bit of discussion, but I would recommend clarifying that before you get in the shuttle (which I did through the hostel guy I thought, but whatever). Other than that small problem everything cool!

These guys are really client oriented..

Great location, friendly and helpful staff. Loved the decor. We were travelling as a family of 4 so my 19 year old loved the youthful atmosphere. Would stay again

• 20th Aug 2014

We spend one night in Old Town Hostel and we can highly recommend it. It is situated in exact center of Old Town of Kotor, in nice narrow street. Its clean and has everything you need in this type of place. Reception desk is situated in different part of the building that dormitories, so you can get also a bit of privacy. We have only good memories from there.

Great hostel, staff are really friendly and helpful. Great location in the old town too!

Spacious, clean dorms. Great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very good value for money. A great place to stay in Kotor. Highly recommended!

Although we booked the old town hostle, we stayed in a nice partner guest house, hence the rating doesnt relate to old town hostle facilities!

Dears, as we had other guests extending their stay, we upgraded your stay to super premium facility of Palazzo Drusko, currently number one stay in all of Boka Bay with average mark 9.8 at booking.com. Example - your room had even 3D TV

Great Hostel. Would stay again. Offer transfers to Triana, Albania and Mostar, Bosnia. Use the one to Mostar and save yourself 3 border crossings and about 10hours extra on a bus!!

Wonderful place, wonderful staff (so nice and so helpful to help you arrange anything you ask!) and wonderful location (in the old city, not far from Atrium, best restaurant for quality and good price)

Best location in the Old Town - the heart of Kotor. Parties in common room were every evening. All were very good, thanks a lot. Really nice place to stay.

Excellent hostel, great location in the old town, amazing converted building. Staff knowledgeable about surrounding areas. Good selection of excursions available to book. Good mixture of guests from different countries provided great atmosphere.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!

Amazing hostel, amazing staff! Nikola and Marko are such party animals, don´t know where they get the energy from! But they can also help you with any concern you have about your stay, future trips, transport and drinking! Great place and the hostel itself is so beautiful! Pozdravi ot Bulgarska :)

This place is AMAZING! The staff are so welcoming and fun. You won't be disappointed if you stay here :)

• 9th Aug 2014

the hostel is in a very good location in Kotor and the staff is well organized to host all kind of guests

• 8th Aug 2014