Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

Great hostel with great atmosphere! Very friendly and helpful staff, free sangria and cheap dinner! I definitely recommend this hostel!

One of the best hostels I ever stayed (travelled all around Europe)! The stuff were amazing, very helpful, suggested loads of things, like food, beaches, where to go what to see. Made our stay unforgettable. The guys made everyone feel like they are at home. Thanks to the guys and the whole hostel in general it is really easy to socialise and make friends there! The rooms are amazing and very clean.

Really helpful staff, made friends straight away and ended up on a road trip to Albania - unforgettable!

Thank you everyone for making my stay in Kotor unforgettable! This hostel is absolutely AMAZING; location, atmosphere, STAFF, everything! Very unique and caring place, would recommend it to anyone! Special thanks for Nikola

Probably, it's one of the best hostels I ever found. Many activities not indicated in hostelworl: tours, taxi to\from Tirana, diner for 3 €€.

What a lovely hostel, so much character! Staff were very kind and extremely knowledgeable, they helped us explore lots!! Excellent location to the old town and free parking near by too.

Probably my favourite hostel in the Balkans! I spent 6 days here which felt like 60, considering the amount of amazing things I did each day. The entire staff, including Nikola, Martin and Marko were like family, and after going out with them every night and having silly conversations during the day, I did not want to leave. Montenegro is incredibly beautiful and this hostel was the perfect base to explore the region. Do plan to stay here long - you won't regret it.

Fantastic hostel, great staff - very accommodating and helpful. The palazzo was absolutely stunning! We ended up extending our stay as we enjoyed Kotor so much, in no small part due to the hostel. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Awesome hostel in an awesome town. The rooms inside the old brick building are particularly cool, very atmospheric.

Amazing hostel, very well located and with a great atmosphere. Try to get the lower bed on the dorm because it has curtains, in case you get some action!

Hostel is great! Staff are even greater! The only negative thing is that it is way too noisy! Bells ringing every morning at 7am, streets are busy with pedestrians carrying some sort of trolleys making huge noises etc etc.. But other than that, it is really great! 10/10 for nikola and the other workers! Well done! :)

May 28th One of the best hostels that we stayed at on our 5 week trip through Europe. It was so clean, and amazing value for the money, it felt like a hotel (there were just a couple extra people in the room with you). The lockers were great, the atmosphere in the common room was inviting, and they had a free sangria night to help everyone socialize as well. There was a nightly pub crawl with others staying at the hostel. Staff were really welcoming and friendly

• 29th May 2014

This place was insane. Nightly pub crawls and free drinks on. Staff are mint. Rooms clean and great, good mattress and shower. Small kitchen in the room too. Had 3 of the best nights of my life there!!!!

I travel a lot and it was one of my best hostel so far.

Old rown hostel was great place to stay. The staff hoted a waterfront bbq for the guests and put on regular pub crawls and other activities which helped make it a very social experience. The only complaint is that our room only had one bathroom shared by about 10 people, making it difficult to use in the morning when everyone is trying to shower and get ready at the same time.

• 28th May 2014

Staff are very nice, location is briliant, private room was a bit small but would recommend to backpackers

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Marko was an amazing host and we had an unbelievable visit. Can't wait to go back!

This was my second stay at Old Town, and if I ever go back to Kotor, I know I'll stay there again! +The staff was very helpful. +The building and rooms are beautiful. +Very reasonable price for a luxury hostel +We did a tour of northern Montenegro through the hostel, and this was fantastic. We went to Durmitor National Park, Tara Canyon, and many off-the-beaten-path locations. Simply stunning! +The hostel staff had a barbeque on the beach, but we were too tired to go :/

We had a private room in a seperate building down the road... the location was excellent. The rooms AC didnt seem to work that well, and being on the top floor in a loft style room, it got pretty hot... This said, the room was lovely, it had a brand new fit out including a 3D TV with cable etc, all class.

Great hostel. Lotsa activities at night and great staff. Had a blast there.