Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

Absolutely no complaints! Great staff who did everything they could to help us with future travels. Fantastic facilities and rooms and a perfect location right in the old town. Kotor is worth the trip for sure.

Absolutely fabulous hostel. Best location, nice big size with rooms and forms sprawling down the street. Every bed in our dorm had a lamp, powerpoint, curtains, the lockers had charging points as well, the room had its own bathroom and kitchenette. There were 2 common rooms depending on whether you wanted to socialise or chillout. Best set up I've ever come across! Staff were super fun and helpful as well. Loved it.

Staffs are really funny and helpful. They try their best to provide as much useful information as guests need. The kitchen is a little bit dim. The common area is a little bit long way to walk from the room to the ground floor. It is a little bit smelly for the textile and cushion in the common area, as cats from outside can walk in and stay freely. The decoration inside the hostel is good. Perfect location.

My friend and myself weren't expecting much from Kotor since we didn't really know what to expect but we were pleasantly surprised! The hostel is great and really cool - staff is really helpful and friendly. Having plugs in each bunk and even in the lockers is very practical. Would definitely stay here again!

• 14th May 2015

Good location, great staff (mainly Nicolo!!) and very clean... however it is not the place to relax, but it is a nice one.

Very nice hostel. Great beds, very clean and a lot of character right in the old town. The tours they offer are great and for a reasonable price. They also offer dinner so the activities make it easy to meet other people. The common room is outside of the buildings which is a bit weird but no big deal.

the staff was great and I loved the fact that they organized a pub crawl in the evenings and the community dinners.

A really good hostel in the heart of Old Town Kotor. The rooms are nice and clean, and the price is really good. I highly recommend paying the 5 euros for dinner and doing the pub crawl - it was a great way to meet people.

I really loved this hostel, everything was perfect and I felt at home. Super nice staff, clean rooms, great facilities, best location, good price, what else can you wish for?

One of best hostels I've stayed at!

One of the best hostels I have ever been, we arrived late and they received us without any problem (and they gave us a splendid chocolate cake of welcome). The rooms are very comfortable, clean and very cozy. The staff is really nice and helpful. I would recommend it 100% !

Excellent hostel, really immerses you in the old town vibe with the architecture and relics. The staff go above and beyond and make you want to stay weeks.

The guys running this hostel create a great vibe and are always on hand to create good vibes and help you with anything you need. It's also right in the middle of the fantastic old town of Kotor and the rooms are well kitted out and very tidy.

Easy check-in, clean room, cozy location in the Old Town of Kotor and incredibly friendly staff

This was my favorite hostel I've ever stayed at! The hostel itself is really charming, clean, and in a beautiful historical building. Even better though is the staff! They made my trip to Kotor so memorable and fun with the barbecue, beer pong, the pub crawl, random shots when I'm passing through the reception area, and more importantly just the constant positive vibes and friendliness. Thank you Nikola Daniel and Marko for everything I hope to come back again!

This was a superb hostel. The rooms were clean, great atmosphere, amazing location (RIGHT next to Stairs for Hike up to the fortress), helpful and fun staff. Super close to bus station. Only recommendation for improvement: wifi on second floor was not great in room and I stayed in bed 23 of 8 bed dorm room5 And my bed had no outlet or personal light though I saw others in room had it. Can u add? Still though fantastic Hostel-cheap good breakfast for 2.90 euro. Really nice-food before the day!

We were incredibly Happy with our stay at Old Town. the crew were amazing and the location is great. we would definitely recommend to stay here when you visit Montenegro.

The staff here are amazing, the hostel is fun and safe.

I don't think you can do much better than a place like this. This hostel had it all. But most importantly, they have the best staff in the world. Even throwing me a birthday party in the lobby. It'll be one of the best choices of your trip if you choose to stay here.

• 29th Mar 2015

We had a wonderful time at this hostel. The staff in particular were outstanding. They went above and beyond to ensure we had a good time. I highly recommend the taxi driver named Dragan that the hostel offers. He came and picked us up from the airport for a reasonable price and he stopped at some beautiful places for photos on our way to the hostel.