Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

This has been the best hostel stay I've had ever! It's a beautiful place located really central in old town kotor. They have activities every day which is great if you're traveling alone. But most of all the staff is amazing, they are always nice and will help you to book bus tickets, other hostels etc. An extra thanks to Daniel and Vlado who made our stay! Cheers, Louise and Lisa.

Will definitely stay again at Old Town Hostel East Wing. The place was easy to find and had a central location. As a female solo traveler, I felt very safe as well. The one con was that the private room was located at a different building just down the passage and up several steps. However, Marco/staff were brilliant and helped bring my 26kg luggage all those stairs! All in all, great experience and would happily recommend.

• 21st Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Beautiful rooms and very helpful staff.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at, they know everything a traveler needs!

A great place to stay! :-)

Great hostel with a great location. Went on a white water rafting trip that was unforgettable. I'd stay here if I were you. Thanks Marco and Staff.

Good location, clean, helpful staff that organizes fun things like barbecues up in the fortress and pub crawls, A/C for the ridiculously hot weather we had, neat tours so you can see the rest of Montenegro, what else could you need?

• 16th Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! The staff are super helpful & do their best to make a Good atmosphere every night! Amazing location that is easily found from the bus stop. Would highly Recommend!

Cute and charming hostel. Dorms were spacious and had two bathrooms, HOWEVER water drainage in the showers, or lack of it, was a big issue. Wifi worked well. Good selection of day tours offered. The cheap dinners looked pretty average, but would have done the job I guess. The staff were quirky and fun, and stored our bags for us after checking out. Medium sized lockers in the room plus a lock from reception was a great feature. Perhaps a little expensive for what you get...? Would stay again tho

Old Town Hostel was easily the best hostel I visited while bacpacking in Europe. I liked it so much I stayed 2 extra nights! Great facilities, atmosphere and crowd. I highly recommend the tours run from there. However, the best part about this place is the staff. They will bend over backwards to help you out. Nikola you're a legend!

• 13th Jul 2015

Great spot right in the old town, anything you need to get to is easily walk-able. Hilarious staff, great spot for meeting fellow travelers. No surprise it's so popular!

Great hostel. Clean, good facilities and friendly and helpful staff. Good common areas and a lot of activities. Organise tours as well. Close to everything you want in Kotor and just a 5-10 min walk from the busstation. They also offer direct transfers to Mostar and Tirana which is great if you're travelling for a while in the Balkans. The kitchen was a bit boring but they organise meals every night we were there and there are plenty of restaurants just nearby, so not to worry about that.

One of the best hostel in the Balkans, highly recommended i couldn't have a better stay there!!

Great location, super-friendly and forthcoming staff, great value for money!!

Such a cool hostel and the guys that run it have so much fun and get everyone involved. Stay here best location and awesome rooms with the best facilities.

Outstanding! Highly recommend. The staff are super enthusiastic and want you to have the best time.

This was a really great hostel, it's a shame i only had one night in Kotor, i would have stayed longer if i could. The staff are really friendly, helpful and funny. It has a really relaxed atmosphere and the building is cool as well.

I loved staying at Old Town Hostel! The staff was incredible and so was the atmosphere. I could meet a lot of nice people. Totally recommend it.

Awesome spot! Great air con!

Found my stay here really enjoyable. Great for young people and the slightly older backpacker :)