Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

Great hostel with friendly staff who were more than happy to recommend great places to eat and let us use their phone when our hire car broke down. We didn't eat there so can't comment on the food, but the room was lovely, fully air conditioned, and the location is perfect. Would definitely stay here if I was coming back to Kotor!

Really amazing place easily one of if not the best hostel I've stayed in. Staff were great always willing to help and always walking round every night with bottles of Rakia. Really easy to meet people, the rooms and bathrooms were clean and the WiFi was reliable and fast. Will definitely stay here again!

Simply a great hostel.

Authentic hostel building and location in the old city. Lots of stairs! Good clean showers. WiFi works in the rooms. A party hostel and always something going on. Great city but really only need 1-2 days in Kotor to see everything. A little expensive.

The staff was so so welcoming. They made me wish I could stay longer!!

1 2 3 Next » last »