Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

This hostel is a dream for young travellers especially gap years. The hostel puts on a lot of great nights out and montenegro attraction tours, whilst taking good care of attendees. It is easy to meet other young people in Kotor, easier than many other towns, but the hostel will make it particularly easy. For couples charmed by the look of the hostel, the interior is indeed beautiful and the atmosphere is fabulous. It can get a bit noisy in east wing when the evening starts up.

• 27th Sep 2015

Fantastic hostel! You must stay here if you go to Kotor! Great for meeting people as the hostel hosts a ton of social events.

Great, social and party if you want to, or just chill and relax in west wing if required. Perfect location. Only place worth staying in Kotor. Theres weird artefacts all over the place, like the cast iron shackles in my dorms bathroom... Stay here.

Just stay there, no questions asked. It's one of the best hostel I've stayed in. Friendly staff, pub crawls every night, perfect location and very reasonably priced!

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Pakistan

Great hostel, great staff, great vibes! Can be a bit of a party but they have a cool chill out area to get away from that and the rooms are quite sound proof! Overall, an excellent hostel for anyone :)

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! The lads are a super friendly bunch and know how to throw a good party. Every night there is a hostel BBQ (5 euros) and an event like a pub crawl or beer pong...never a dull moment. They're also incredibly caring, as they took one of my roommates to the emergency room when he fell ill, providing translation with the Dr. Rooms are immaculate, as is the bathroom. I cannot find any fault at all and even stayed longer because I loved the hostel so much!

I have never stayed in a hostel where the staff are so friendly and so ready to chat and have fun with guests! Made our stay here amazing :) I love it! Don't want to leave!

fantastic 5 night stay in this hostel, we were in a private room located past the checkpoint on the fortification wall - right in the centre of the old town. There was a great kitchen with microwave, oven and stovetop a small dining room area and bathroom on our level which was shared with another private room however no one was in that room during our entire stay and therefore we felt as though we had an entire apartment to ourselves. Great wifi and atmosphere, very clean and friendly staff.

Great little hostel!

A great hostel for solo travellers. Lots of social activities and tours. Staff are friendly, helpful and relaxed. Dorm room was spacious and clean. A very enjoyable stay.

Amazing hostel directly in the Old Town, all facilities available you need as a traveller. Great atmosphere, very helpful nice crew and an extraordinary location as the hostel is built in an UNESCO fortress. The trips and tours organized by the hostel is something I can recommend. If you book the Northern Montenegro trip do not forget to bring some warm clothes, I was freezing my ass off :)

Amazing hostel! Only stayed one night but would have loved to have stayed longer. Beautiful rooms, great location and brilliant staff. Thanks guys!

Amazing hostel with great staff. One of the best places I ever stayed. I love that they also think about little things, like curtains in front of beds, a socket in the lockers. Great value BBQ and a good pub crawl.

Fantastic hostel!!! I would definitely come back!

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Ukraine

Awesome hostel. One of the best I have stayed at. Rooms have AC, lockers, bathrooms, and a little kitchen area with a fridge. The common room is awesome and the hostel has a really good BBQ every night. The staff are welcoming and knowledgable and there's the option to book tours through the hostel. It's good if you want a place to meet people and party since it has nightly cocktail hours and pub crawls. But since everyone leaves for the pub crawl it's also easy to stay in and get some sleep.

This the best hostel I have stayed at in my last 2.5 months of traveling Europe. Facilities are FANTASTIC, bottom beds with curtains, outlets on the lockers, a small kitchen and fridge in our 7 person room, the bathroom was clean, large and modern look. The staff was great! Daniel was super fun and very helpful with suggestions for things to do and try. Definitely a high end party hostel for a suuuuper cheap price.

We were upgraded to palazzo drusko room rather than old town hostel as they must have been full. This room was lovely and our two hosts there were extremely welcoming and knowledgeable about the city and surroundings.

• 16th Sep 2015

The hostel is perfect. The city is perfect. You can rest or have fun, easy to decide. Parties, BBQs, beer pong, day trips, direct transfer to Mostar and other cities. Really good. 100% recommendable.

we stayed for two nights and had a pretty good time. the staff is super helpful and has great suggestions and answers to almost all questions, barbeque night is more fun than tasty as everyone gathers around together. we haven't done any trips but I heard from people who've done the Montenegro tour that it was really good and worth every penny.

Really liked the style and location of the hostel! The staff are great and helped me organise certain parts of my trip! I wasn't into all the organised fun every night and would have preferred to meet people more organically but if you enjoy that kind of thing this it is great!