Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

After a long journey to Kotor, we were pleasantly surprised to arrive to an upgraded room in this hostel. The room was for a group of 4 even though we were only 2, and had a kitchenette as well as en ensuite bathroom, so there was ample room. The quality of the room itself was good and we loved the exposed brick, as well as the building itself. This hostel is nestled within the walls of the old city so very convenient indeed. Staff were all very helpful and friendly. All in all, a great choice!

I am obsessed with this hostel. Anyone going to Kotor must stay here! The building is gorgeous, the guys in charge are AMAZING, and you absolutely cannot ask for a better location. I wish I could have stayed way longer than my two days. We got free dinner and drinks, the rooms were spacious and the bathrooms were clean. I want to go back ASAP. This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in!

Very good location. Kind staff. Useful kitchen with breakfast. Family friendly.

I don't usually write reviews for hostels but these guys totally went above and beyond. Not only was the hostel clean with good facilities, the staff also did their best to show the guests a fun time even during slow tourist season (rakia, free dinner, sangria, cocktail nights). I would definitely recommend this hostel to others and come back myself to hang out! Thanks Marko and Nikolai! x

Location is perfect, right in the middle of the old town! The owners are willing to help you with anything; arranging tours, organizing get togethers within the hostel. Even on the most rainy they we got so see half of Montenegro and had a great time! Good atmosphere in the common room as well ;)

The only area for improvement in my opinion is extended hours for the reception. However, I was advised that this was due to local regulations. So all in all, an excellent time at a very nice hostel.

Great location in the Old Town of Kotor - about ten minutes from the bus station. Incredible atmosphere in the common room - they serve free Montenegran specialty foods with rakija before taking you out to clubs. Definitely one of the best nights I've had. The staff are fantastic - really helpful and happy to help at any time of the day. Good security with three locks to pass before getting to your room, and the facilities were of a high standard. Each room has a small kitchen and fridge too

Amazing! We enjoyed our stay, sorry we could not stay any longer! Thanks Nikola en staff!!

Very nice place in a historical building. Spacious, quiet, clean and charming room, very friendly and helpful staff... The sole negative point : the towels are very thin and not very efficient.

Almost everything was great. Nikola recommended a hostel in Mostar and it was a good choice, either. Cannot expect more in this price range, seriously. It was low season when I was there so there weren't much people but the lounge is nice. Bathroom and the whole hostel is really clean. Location is almost perfect. One of the best hostels I've stayed.

One of the best hostels I've ever been to, and I've been to about 200 worldwide. The only fault I can find is the pricing - they had a pay what you want policy when I was there - makes it complicated if you've already paid a deposit online. The dorms were amazing (ensuite and with kitchen), there was free dinner every night which gets all the guests together and the staff then encourage everyone to go out. I might not like this so much when the hostel is packed, but when quiet it was perfect!

Fantastic hostel - staff was friendly, helpful and hilarious! Nice big common room where free dinners brought everyone together at night. Durmitor tour was excellent!

The old town hostel is amazing to say the least!!! I stayed 3 nights here and the staff really made my stay the best. One of the best hostel's in my 3 months travelling! I'm definantly going to return. Thanks heaps guys, Josh

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. So friendly and kind. I wish I could've stayed longer. The Best!!!

WIFI worked inside the room. Room was very clean. Location inside the historic walls. All very nice. Bathroom was outside the room. Maybe it is possible to find something for the same price or even less with bathroom inside. In any case perfect and good. In the reception area you can sit, read and socialize. The rooms are quiet and you don't hear talking from the reception because it is a bit separated.

I love Kotor and this hostel!! I'll definitely come back here again!! Thank you for a wonderful stay:)

• 2nd Mar 2014