Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

Fantastic hostel, great staff - very accommodating and helpful. The palazzo was absolutely stunning! We ended up extending our stay as we enjoyed Kotor so much, in no small part due to the hostel. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Awesome hostel in an awesome town. The rooms inside the old brick building are particularly cool, very atmospheric.

Amazing hostel, very well located and with a great atmosphere. Try to get the lower bed on the dorm because it has curtains, in case you get some action!

Hostel is great! Staff are even greater! The only negative thing is that it is way too noisy! Bells ringing every morning at 7am, streets are busy with pedestrians carrying some sort of trolleys making huge noises etc etc.. But other than that, it is really great! 10/10 for nikola and the other workers! Well done! :)

May 28th One of the best hostels that we stayed at on our 5 week trip through Europe. It was so clean, and amazing value for the money, it felt like a hotel (there were just a couple extra people in the room with you). The lockers were great, the atmosphere in the common room was inviting, and they had a free sangria night to help everyone socialize as well. There was a nightly pub crawl with others staying at the hostel. Staff were really welcoming and friendly

• 29th May 2014

This place was insane. Nightly pub crawls and free drinks on. Staff are mint. Rooms clean and great, good mattress and shower. Small kitchen in the room too. Had 3 of the best nights of my life there!!!!

I travel a lot and it was one of my best hostel so far.

Old rown hostel was great place to stay. The staff hoted a waterfront bbq for the guests and put on regular pub crawls and other activities which helped make it a very social experience. The only complaint is that our room only had one bathroom shared by about 10 people, making it difficult to use in the morning when everyone is trying to shower and get ready at the same time.

• 28th May 2014

Staff are very nice, location is briliant, private room was a bit small but would recommend to backpackers

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Marko was an amazing host and we had an unbelievable visit. Can't wait to go back!

This was my second stay at Old Town, and if I ever go back to Kotor, I know I'll stay there again! +The staff was very helpful. +The building and rooms are beautiful. +Very reasonable price for a luxury hostel +We did a tour of northern Montenegro through the hostel, and this was fantastic. We went to Durmitor National Park, Tara Canyon, and many off-the-beaten-path locations. Simply stunning! +The hostel staff had a barbeque on the beach, but we were too tired to go :/

We had a private room in a seperate building down the road... the location was excellent. The rooms AC didnt seem to work that well, and being on the top floor in a loft style room, it got pretty hot... This said, the room was lovely, it had a brand new fit out including a 3D TV with cable etc, all class.

Great hostel. Lotsa activities at night and great staff. Had a blast there.

Old Town Hostel is amazing - Nicola and the others are fantastic. They make everyone welcome and are so friendly. There is a pub crawl every night so you can go out and make friends or stay in with no noise or carry on happening downstairs. There were two bathrooms in our 7 bed dorm which was great and there is also a kitchen where you can cook. Lots of activities. Best stay at hostel ever!

Excellent, commited staff and perfect spot - inside an ancient stone building in the old town. My room was a bit short on space - with a bed on the top bunk that's the only space you have, but otherwise perfect.

reserved to stay here, but ended up staying at the sister location, Palazzo something, opened only for two weeks. Palazzo something was a beautiful boutique location with common kitchen. Everything is new and supreme condition. We organized tours with the hostel, hung out in the common room and enjoyed the nightly outings. The hosts are energetic and aweSome in every way. We extended our stay several nights. Would stay again!

Great! Loved the staff—terrific at offering suggestions, arranging pub crawls, and really making guests excited to stay. Great location in the heart of the Old Town. Definitely recommended!

Friendly and welcoming staff. Enjoyed the free sangria in the evening.

Old Town Hostel Kotor was AMAZING. I´ve stayed in a few hostels in my lifetime and this one with out a doubt would be my favourite. The decor and facilities were awesome, but what really made my stay awesome was the atmosphere. Nikola and Marko have the best senses of humour, made you feel incredibly welcome and with free Sangria and Rakija it was only a matter of time before you got to know people! I stayed 4 nights instead of 1 - so thanks guys for making Montenegro my new fave country!:-)

This is one of the best hostels i've ever stayed at. Big, spacious rooms with a kitchen INSIDE the room and a clean bathroom. Staff were incredibly friendly and made sure that everyone was talking and getting to know each other, and then took us out to loads of bars. When we arrived there was a free dinner from the hostel, which was great as we sat down and got to know everyone. Incredible location as well. Best hostel ever.