Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

the staff was great and I loved the fact that they organized a pub crawl in the evenings and the community dinners.

A really good hostel in the heart of Old Town Kotor. The rooms are nice and clean, and the price is really good. I highly recommend paying the 5 euros for dinner and doing the pub crawl - it was a great way to meet people.

I really loved this hostel, everything was perfect and I felt at home. Super nice staff, clean rooms, great facilities, best location, good price, what else can you wish for?

One of best hostels I've stayed at!

One of the best hostels I have ever been, we arrived late and they received us without any problem (and they gave us a splendid chocolate cake of welcome). The rooms are very comfortable, clean and very cozy. The staff is really nice and helpful. I would recommend it 100% !

Excellent hostel, really immerses you in the old town vibe with the architecture and relics. The staff go above and beyond and make you want to stay weeks.

The guys running this hostel create a great vibe and are always on hand to create good vibes and help you with anything you need. It's also right in the middle of the fantastic old town of Kotor and the rooms are well kitted out and very tidy.

Easy check-in, clean room, cozy location in the Old Town of Kotor and incredibly friendly staff

This was my favorite hostel I've ever stayed at! The hostel itself is really charming, clean, and in a beautiful historical building. Even better though is the staff! They made my trip to Kotor so memorable and fun with the barbecue, beer pong, the pub crawl, random shots when I'm passing through the reception area, and more importantly just the constant positive vibes and friendliness. Thank you Nikola Daniel and Marko for everything I hope to come back again!

This was a superb hostel. The rooms were clean, great atmosphere, amazing location (RIGHT next to Stairs for Hike up to the fortress), helpful and fun staff. Super close to bus station. Only recommendation for improvement: wifi on second floor was not great in room and I stayed in bed 23 of 8 bed dorm room5 And my bed had no outlet or personal light though I saw others in room had it. Can u add? Still though fantastic Hostel-cheap good breakfast for 2.90 euro. Really nice-food before the day!

We were incredibly Happy with our stay at Old Town. the crew were amazing and the location is great. we would definitely recommend to stay here when you visit Montenegro.

The staff here are amazing, the hostel is fun and safe.

Unique interior, extremely friendly stuff, great value for price and a location.

I don't think you can do much better than a place like this. This hostel had it all. But most importantly, they have the best staff in the world. Even throwing me a birthday party in the lobby. It'll be one of the best choices of your trip if you choose to stay here.

• 29th Mar 2015

We had a wonderful time at this hostel. The staff in particular were outstanding. They went above and beyond to ensure we had a good time. I highly recommend the taxi driver named Dragan that the hostel offers. He came and picked us up from the airport for a reasonable price and he stopped at some beautiful places for photos on our way to the hostel.

Definitely the best hostel we stayed at in our trip through the Balkans and the cheapest. Gorgeous old buildings (14th, 15th and 16th century), quiet but fun atmosphere, awesome antiques and artwork throughout the whole building. Also some the friendliest, funnest, most helpful staff of any hostel I've ever visited. Rather than simply calling us a Taxi they took our group of 8 to Pogdorica in a cheap private shuttle and they took us on an incredible scenic route through natl parks

• 22nd Mar 2015

One of the best and nicest hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff did everything to make my stay as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. They were flexible with checking in and out times & helped me finding my way in Kotor. Also, the tour I did was the best and was also facilitated by them! Overall: I would highly reccomend these people and te hostel. Super sweet experience!

Staff was very helpful explaining the citys sights and also in the area. For the bigger budget we highly reccomend the Palazzo Druschko. We got an upgrade for two nights there, absolutly great.

• 15th Mar 2015

My original plan to stay 2 nights turned into 9 nights! This hostel is a fantastic place to get stuck. It's in the Old Town, has a good kitchen with everything you need, is cleaned every day and is great value with the 5-for-3 deal. Most importantly, the guys who work there are awesome, friendly and welcoming. From playing chess with you, making you great coffee or going out for drinks and a party, they're always looking to make your stay enjoyable. Thanks & see you again one day!

The best hostel that I had stay! The old building is beautiful and very comfortable!! I recommend stay there!