Old Town Hostel East Wing Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

Great hostel, extremely friendly staff. Room was more than we'd hoped for, very traditional style. Highly recommended!

Really nice hostel in the old town of Kotor inside a wonderful old building. Nikolas organises free cocktail to welcome the new becomers. He knows all the good addresses of Kotor.

Fabulous hostel, charming, beautiful. I am so glad I found such a treasure whit cool staff working there and people staying there. Rooms are very clean, everything smells wonderfully. Bathrooms are nice, well equipped and clean as well. Nights at the reception lounge or pub crawling amazing opportunity to have fun and meet people.

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great place and people working there. Unique design,very nice and cosy rooms. It is very clean and comfortable. They organized free dinner and wine,it was amazing atmosphere. Met cool people there. I will be back as soon as possible.

You cannot manage a hostel better than this.

Great hostel, location and staff. Perfect location, Thanks

We absolutely enjoyed our stay here. The building itself was lovely too

Everything was perfect yet slightly noisy

Really enjoyed my stay here- its a really great atmosphere and the communal area is later out so its really sociable and easy to meet people. Theres something going on every night. The rooms are clean, spacious and the hostel is in a really great location. Had a really good time here, and would recommend to anyone going to Kotor :) x

I did not feel very safe at the hostel, and the staff was always party, but did not seem to want to solve problems and not take guests seriously.

One of my best hostel experiences ever! Awesome staff that was both helpful and fun! This place has everything, good facilities, good internet, cool/historical feel, nice common areas! If you are visiting Kotor, this is the only place you need to consider!

Excellent location in old town. Spacious rooms. Dorms are away from the common room so if you wanted to avoid the noise you can.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

After a long journey to Kotor, we were pleasantly surprised to arrive to an upgraded room in this hostel. The room was for a group of 4 even though we were only 2, and had a kitchenette as well as en ensuite bathroom, so there was ample room. The quality of the room itself was good and we loved the exposed brick, as well as the building itself. This hostel is nestled within the walls of the old city so very convenient indeed. Staff were all very helpful and friendly. All in all, a great choice!

I am obsessed with this hostel. Anyone going to Kotor must stay here! The building is gorgeous, the guys in charge are AMAZING, and you absolutely cannot ask for a better location. I wish I could have stayed way longer than my two days. We got free dinner and drinks, the rooms were spacious and the bathrooms were clean. I want to go back ASAP. This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in!

Very good location. Kind staff. Useful kitchen with breakfast. Family friendly.

I don't usually write reviews for hostels but these guys totally went above and beyond. Not only was the hostel clean with good facilities, the staff also did their best to show the guests a fun time even during slow tourist season (rakia, free dinner, sangria, cocktail nights). I would definitely recommend this hostel to others and come back myself to hang out! Thanks Marko and Nikolai! x

Location is perfect, right in the middle of the old town! The owners are willing to help you with anything; arranging tours, organizing get togethers within the hostel. Even on the most rainy they we got so see half of Montenegro and had a great time! Good atmosphere in the common room as well ;)

The only area for improvement in my opinion is extended hours for the reception. However, I was advised that this was due to local regulations. So all in all, an excellent time at a very nice hostel.

Great location in the Old Town of Kotor - about ten minutes from the bus station. Incredible atmosphere in the common room - they serve free Montenegran specialty foods with rakija before taking you out to clubs. Definitely one of the best nights I've had. The staff are fantastic - really helpful and happy to help at any time of the day. Good security with three locks to pass before getting to your room, and the facilities were of a high standard. Each room has a small kitchen and fridge too

Amazing! We enjoyed our stay, sorry we could not stay any longer! Thanks Nikola en staff!!