Old Town Hostel Granada Reviews

Calle Angel 8, Granada, Spain

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed at! The rooms were extremely nice and I felt very comfortable in it. The woman who checked me in was also one of the nicest hostel staff members I have ever met. She made me feel welcome in Granada and helped a lot with what to do, how to get there, etc.

• 21st May 2015

Owner of a place is absolut delight. There's nothing she wouldn't know about Granada. Place was spotless and quiet. Definitely would return if I'm back in Granada.

Wonderful staff who go out of their way to help you enjoy the city. Great tips on how to get into Alhambra when it's sold out

Excellent hostel, we had a wonderful time. The staff obviously cares about the residents and takes the time to know each by name.

The owners at Old Town were super helpful when I arrived. The lady sat down and marked a map with best places to eat, top sights to see, a supermarket, etc to aid in my very short stay in Granada. Also encouraged me to take a bus to Alhambra rather than walk because of the limited time I had to visit that day...was a great idea! The hostel was clean, the building was a little chilly, but individual heating in the dorm made it fine. The breakfast provided was adequate and simple. Enjoyed my stay

This is a great hostel that i have stayed, and the staff is so professional and hospital. If you have any questions, you can ask the staffs, they will tell you what they know. You will feel this hostel is really as like a home in your heart!