Old Town Hostel Granada Reviews

Calle Angel 8, Granada, Spain

Felt like at home, stayed longer, I recommand!

• 17th Aug 2015

Very good location. Very clean

We loved staying here- very welcoming and very central. The owners could not have done more for us- thankyou!

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Wales

Mercedes was very welcoming and helpful with information on where to go/what to do. Bathrooms and kitchen were very clean with plenty of room. A/C was not consistent through the night which made it a little hard to sleep. Terrace is amazing! Strong wifi. Would definitely stay here again :)

Clean toilet, Free breakfast, Good location and very very nice staff. I'm not sure if there was air conditioner in the room(didn't feel it), I was there at the end of June and it was ok but It could be very hot in the summer. The lobby is a bit too small though, there is no place to hangout in the Hostel. When you get back from outside, you will have to go directly to your room and sit on the bed or go to the kitchen upstair. Anyway I would definitely recommend this place ;)

everything was perfect. not only facilities but staffs are also very friendly:-)

Everything that they say about this Hostal is true. Best Hostal I have stayed in throughout my whole trip. Customer service is definitely a killer. We felt treated as if we were long time friends. Saludos Mercedes!

The most beautiful hostel I've stayed in Spain! It is almost like a hotel with marble staircases and wood everywhere. However, there was absolutely no ambiance when we stayed there so that was pretty boring. The hostel was empty except for 2 or 3 people who weren't very friendly...Otherwise the staff is nice when we arrived the lady told us what to see in Granada during 15 minutes she was very kind!

Great place, nice facilities, excellent location, a few minutes walk to city center and about 20 min. to Alhambra. The staff was super friendly and the breakfast was really good

The staff are incredibly professional and helpful regarding how to make the most of Granada and with general administration. The entire building is consistently spotless. This isn't a party hostel, its for travellers looking for a reliable, relaxed, quiet, out of the way spot. Highly recommended.

Super nice hostel, the staff was very lovely and one felt definitely welcome. Everything was very clean and (at least) my room was unlike to other hostels really spacious and comfortable. There was breakfast included and a nice rooftop to enjoy a sunny afternoon. But it's definitely not a party hostel and it was a little hard to meet other travellers, but that might have been because the season hasn't really started yet. But anyway, I would definitely recommend it!

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed at! The rooms were extremely nice and I felt very comfortable in it. The woman who checked me in was also one of the nicest hostel staff members I have ever met. She made me feel welcome in Granada and helped a lot with what to do, how to get there, etc.

• 21st May 2015

Owner of a place is absolut delight. There's nothing she wouldn't know about Granada. Place was spotless and quiet. Definitely would return if I'm back in Granada.

Wonderful staff who go out of their way to help you enjoy the city. Great tips on how to get into Alhambra when it's sold out

Excellent hostel, we had a wonderful time. The staff obviously cares about the residents and takes the time to know each by name.