Old Town Hostel Granada Reviews

Calle Angel 8, Granada, Spain

The best hostel I have ever been!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Perfect hostel in my life:) staff is very kind with smile all the time and she explains all about Granada!!

The proprietress of this hostel, Mercedes is English speaking,( English speakers, hard to find in Spain.) and extremely friendly and helpful. When I was told by Tourist Info. personnel, that all tickets were sold and I couldn't get a ticket to enter the Alhambra while staying in Granada, Mercedes showed me 3 ways to obtain a ticket. Thanks to her I managed to see this amazing sight. She went out of her way to facilitate my needs, as well as give me free access to a computer.

• 9th May 2014

Great hostel. Quiet, and more hotel-like - so probably not your choice if you're looking to meet people...but exactly what I wanted. Stayed with a friend in a small, clean, slightly quirky room with a small balcony. LOVED the roof deck and the whole building, and the staff was super-friendly when we arrived, and really went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed in Granada. Thank you!

Very nice and helpful staff! It was great staying at Old Town Hostel Granada.

• 23rd Mar 2014