Old Town Hostel Granada Reviews

Calle Angel 8, Granada, Spain

The host there is amazing ! Thank you so much for being us comfortable since the really beginning of my stay in your beautiful hostel. I really enjoyed the time I spend there in Granada. Had time to taste, relax, grab sunrays on the rooftop (I was alone in the last floor who is amazingggggg ! The breakfast was more than welcome both mornings I had it. I slept like a little baby in the bed.

Everything was so nice! The staff was very helpful. She recommended me various spots where locals normally go, and very helpful in general. Also, she was so gorgeous... I will definitely stay in this hostel when I visit Granada again.

It's a small hostel, very well-located, very clean and chill. Good place to rest. Not a party hotel. The regular beds are ok but the bunks are very noisy. They have a regular breakfast (rare in spain's hostel), with toasts, coffee, cakes and cookies. The best point is the staff which helps you a lot tellu

Great hostel with friendly, helpful and knowledgable staff. Rooms are large and comfortable with clean bathrooms. Great location in the city with a short walk to shops and the main attractions. Hostel is really helpful providing details on how to get to the hostel from the bus station and airport which is a major help.

This was a very nice hostel, great value for the money, decent breakfast spread of cereals, breads, juice and coffee, big kitchen to use (no oven though!), good dining area, beautiful patio and rooftop terrace. It felt very classy, not for the party people although I did meet a few nice people there. It has a calm atmosphere and the owner (or at least the woman at the desk most of the time) named Mercedes was amazing! She was so helpful in telling us what to see in Malaga and overall wonderful!

The hosts we're very accommodating and friendly. The building is very clean and inviting. Old Town Hostel is centrally located in Granada with great ease of access to the best sights and tastes this city has to offer. The rooftop patio was a nice surprise as well. I would love to stay here again.

• 13th Nov 2015

Excellent hostel, more of a BnB feel with hostel beds. Small communal room but good atmosphere nonetheless. The staff are fantastic and helpful.

The hostel is easy to reach from the train station (via the LAC bus) or you can walk to it in about 30 minutes. It's on a side street, so it doesn't get loud at night. The staff were very helpful, and even recommended a good place for churros and chocolate, which I've been addicted to since I came to Spain. I'd stay here again if I returned to Granada.

I was especially struck by the friendlyness of Mercedes (the owner) and the cleanliness in the kitchen and bathrooms. Everything had a very familial athmosphere. When I arrived Mercedes explained for like ten minutes or so the map of the town to me. Where is the next supermarket, where is it good to take a nice stroll. I didn't even need to ask for that! So I felt very welcome as a single female traveler.

• 8th Oct 2015

Really amazing staff, made me feel like home. Great location near restaurants, bars, and shopping. Beds squeak a lot though.

Felt like at home, stayed longer, I recommand!

• 17th Aug 2015