Old Town Hostel Granada Reviews

Calle Angel 8, Granada, Spain

Wonderfull Hostel, very friendly Stuff that helped so much! Beautiful Hostel. But when you travel alone, a bit hard to get to know people.

It was a nice staying at Old Town hostel, although beds were little creaky and wobbling.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

The staff and the central location are the most positive aspects of this place. Our chief complaint is that when we booked the room online it was advertised as ensuite. The room did not have a bathroom, none of the rooms do, and we had to share with 6 other people which at times was inconvenient. I don;t think any effort was made to rectify this mistake online. The bunks are old and make a lot of noise making it difficult to get a good nights rest. We've stayed at better hostels in Granada.

I loved the hostel because it is in the city centre of Granada and there are bars, shops, monuments very near. Also , the staff is very nice and friendly, they will help you everytime you need it. The rooms and the bathrooms are very clean.

Nice. When I leave, I feel like leaving home.

Employees are so friendly and location is also good.!!

Just Perfect!

Beautiful, old, we'll kept hostel. The floors were marble with an iron staircase and tinted glass mosaic windows!! The rooms were spotless and the bathrooms all really clean. The prettiest hostel I've stayed in

This is one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed at! Great, clean environment. Nice mattresses and pillows too! The owner is very friendly and nice!

• 25th Jul 2014

The best hostel I have ever been!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Please make WiFi work in the rooms.

Perfect hostel in my life:) staff is very kind with smile all the time and she explains all about Granada!!

The proprietress of this hostel, Mercedes is English speaking,( English speakers, hard to find in Spain.) and extremely friendly and helpful. When I was told by Tourist Info. personnel, that all tickets were sold and I couldn't get a ticket to enter the Alhambra while staying in Granada, Mercedes showed me 3 ways to obtain a ticket. Thanks to her I managed to see this amazing sight. She went out of her way to facilitate my needs, as well as give me free access to a computer.

• 9th May 2014