Old Town Hostel Split Reviews

Dominisova 3, Split, Croatia

Very very good hostel. Located right in the middle of the old town and a few steps away from the main Riva coastline and restaurants etc. Upon arrival the staff were very friendly, particularly Dave and Dora. The rooms were clean, had comfy beds and air conditioning that you were able to switch on and off. Good to stay as a solo or group of travellers with a great atmosphere and opportunities to cook food together in the kitchen or go on a group meal outing. 10/10 I would recommend to anyone!

• 25th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at!! The staff were so helpful and friendly!! Atmosphere was really good too and air con was amazing!

Great hostel with great lounge and kitchen area. Lovely staff. Clean. Bathroom was big. Great location and atmosphere. Only thing I didn't like was that because there were no staff members in evening, the backpackers let people stay on the couch every night. Would definitely recommend.

Really, really nice place and an unbeatable location. All features do just fine for the price (yeah the bunks are a bit shaky/squeaky and they could do with a few more outlets, but whatever! They had everything you needed). Huge plus that towels and lockers were free and you get a map at check in with lots of suggestions drawn on for you. Just be aware that if you leave your luggage at reception, it'll just be behind a curtain and anyone with access to the hostel could have access to your stuff!

The family meal was really good!

Hi, just to clarify for future guests's sake, we do not offer a 'family meal'. You may be referring to the communal dinner we organize with partner hostels, but that is in a restaurant, not in the hostel, and is not included in the accommodation price. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Happy travels, the OTH team

Perfect location! A lovely little hostel, small but still easy to meet people. Staff were really friendly and helpful. A great hostel to end my trip. Only downside the doors are hard to unlock!

Nice centrally located place. AIr Con a bonus at this time of year!

Beautiful hostel in Old Town. It was kind of hard to find, but once we made it, our experience was excellent! Our private room had an excellent view of the clock tower in split, and the staff was very helpful with great suggestions for restaraunts.

Perfect location, right inside the beautiful old town. Very clean and air con was fab, good atmosphere and the hostel run a daily pub crawl which was ok but only went to Charlies bar which is a bit grim. Most of the staff were helpful except for one of the girls who we overheard saying was too hungover to answer another guests questions!! Would definitely stay here again when next in Split.

Great hostel and would stay again. Location was fantastic. It was clean, beds comfy plus u get lockers. Only negative would be that there are only two bathrooms. Also, I was a solo traveller and was easy to meet new ppl here .

• 6th Aug 2015

Great spot in town walls, lovely lady in reception lent us towels for the beach! Clean rooms and showers, great aircon.

Very helpful and friendly staff. Really close to town centre. Would definitely recommend!

• 2nd Aug 2015

I had a great stay at Old Town Hostel! The location is amazing and Sandra and Dora were both really nice and helpful. There's a dinner at a local restaurant every night that they organize together with another hostel every night which was a lot of fun. I didn't need my lock as everyone gets a locker and the key to it. I'll definitely stay there again, thanks for everything!

Another amazing hostel in Croatia! The hostel is small but everyone there was incredibly friendly and easy going. The common spaces are great because of their size and most guests use them pretty often; its super easy to get a group together to do things this way. (location is FANTASTIC, within the walls of Diocletians Palace.) Just a really great hostel, clean, friendly, and comfortable. I would definitely reccommend staying here if you are ever in Split. Also Dora, the owner is amazing!

As soon as you enter, you know you made the right choice. Interior, staff, facilities, common room, ... All exceeding expectations. Excellent hostel, would definately stay there again.

Pretty sweet hostel, great location, very clean, awesome staff. Would go again.

Don't even get me started on how good the location is - that was the biggest selling point for me, and it did not disappoint. The atmosphere was maybe a little more 'party' than I tend to like, but I chalked that up to arriving just after Ultra wrapped up. The bathroom to person ratio was a little low, but it was a great hostel and I would happily recommend it.

Lovely staff always happy to help

• 13th Jul 2015

Amazing time at a great hostel. The staff is so helpful and nice. Dora is one of a kind and very fun/good at what she does. You can tell they take pride in running a good hostel.

My best friend and I stayed here over ultra and it is honestly one of the best hostels we have ever stayed in, The staff were insanely brilliant and we loved the owner. The place was very clean and was always kept that way. The one thing that we both loved the most is that it isn't that big, therefore bringing all travellers close and it's more of a little family than doing your own thing. It was such a great location. We didn't make friends, we made family :) will definitely be back!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3