Old Town Hostel Split Reviews

Dominisova 3, Split, Croatia

I really enjoyed my stay at the Old Town Hostel. We arrived early in the morning and we're still welcomened by staff, given beds and introduced to the are. The staff helped us to plan the day; look up time tables, weather and so on. The atmosphere was very relaxed and you got the feeling that you were staying in someone's apartment. Nice!

Great hostel. Very central right in the heart of the Old Town. Great social with bars very close by. Will definitely return.

Great location and met really cool people staying here. Would definitely stay again if in Split.

As soon as I walked in the door I could pick up a cool vibe from this place. Makes a big difference when the owner works and hangs around at the hostel and it shows. Dora is really cool and so is the hostel, smallish and intimate, guest all went out together and had a really great stay.

This is probably the best hostel I ever stayed in my travel experience. Great staff, lounging area, dorm quarters, location, food etc. I liked the sangria night. It was a fun group of travelers. I will cherish the memories from this hostel.

• 6th May 2015

The location, price, and full kitchen had me sold when I first booked here and I am so glad I did. This hostel has strong wifi, great sense of community, the staff are helpful and knowledgable of the area, they do dinner/activities almost every night, and the owner, Dora, is there everyday working hard to make her hostel better.

Great hostel right in old town, and staff were awesome! Nice common area and bathrooms. Owner took us out to for dinner and showed us the bars around town! Need more outlets in rooms but everything else was incredible!!

We had a really nice time staying at this warm and cosy hostel. The location is more than perfect inside the Diocletians’s palace walls and the staff (we met Dora and Walter, a perfect duo!) are very friendly and attentive. This contributed positively to our stay in Split and we return with great memories! We highly recommend this place, you won’t be disappointed! David and Tania

• 22nd Apr 2015

Incredible! Absolutely loved the hostel, and the staff was AMAZING. Would highly recommend staying here! I can't wait to come back!

• 17th Apr 2015

Great hostel and great staff. Felt at home the whole time and had few fun nights out. I liked that it was so close to downtown areas. Also while I stayed there everything was spotless.

• 17th Apr 2015

Excellent...!!! loved it nice and cozy hostel right in the heart of the old palace.... Dora went above and beyond to help us anything we needed.. couldn't of asked for a better host!!!! I will be definitely coming back... thanks again!!

Wow! hands down one of the best hostel experiences I've had in Europe! If your looking for a cool, intimate hostel with great staff then look no further :) all the amenities were provided for and the service was fantastic! thanks so much for the stay dora and walter, will be back for sure...

• 14th Apr 2015

Great hostel in the heart of old town. Amazing staff who helped me out so much, can't thank you enough for that. If you decide to visit split, Old Town definitely is the place to stay at.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Excellent centrally located hostel. All the staff are friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

Such a great hostel!! And such a nice host (Dora) located near the historical roman emperor Diocletians palace. And minutes walk to the port, which has markets, food and many things to see and do. The hostel is clean friendly and has nice beds and a common room with good friendly atmosphere. one of the best hostels I stayed in in my recent trip to Europe I would highly recommend anyone staying. And will have great memories to last a lifetime from my experience in Split.

Amazing location, it's literally right in the middle of everything. Cozy atmosphere and friendly staff, couldn't ask for a better hostel.

Great holiday in a great spot, thouroughly enjoyed it!

• 12th Mar 2015

Great hostel and amazing location. Inside Diocletian's Palace. The hostel is spacious and cozy. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a fun place to stay in a perfect location.

1 2 3 Next » last »