Fabulous 1,141 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,141 Total Reviews
Old Town Hostel Located at Od Sigurate 7, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik Dalmatia 20000 Od Sigurate 7
83% 1141
42.6418395 18.1083896
    Rooms available

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
22nd May 2016
7.4

The location is in the middle of Old Town, and the experience is great living amongst the history. The staff was new and tried really hard to be helpful! The hostel seemed empty and we didn't meet anyone there. The 24 hour access to breakfast is a plus. There was barely any staff presence during our stay.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2016
7.1

It is really the location that shines about this hostel. It is within the walls of old town and everything is in walking distance. The only issues my friend and I had was that the beds were extremely uncomfortable. I honestly believe that my bed was on a hill and the blood rushed to my head no matter which direction I placed my pillow. Perhaps other rooms had it better in that department.

28th Apr 2016

Mike the owner was so friendly and wonderful. It is down season and he helped us check in when the reception was closed. He also had a phone available to get a hold of him if he wasn't there which was so helpful! The location was great. Right in the middle of good restaurants and bars, but surprisingly quiet. The building itself is also really cool! We also appreciated the clereal, milk, tea and coffee that was available.