Old Town Hostel Reviews

Od Sigurate 7, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Fantastic staff, briliant location, wonderful light airy rooms. Just amazing overall

• 21st Jun 2015

Having no bunk beds was awesome! Staff made you feel at home! They were so nice and helpful, they were very strict on being quiet when you got home late at night which was a bit annoying but probably good for the rest of the guests staying there, but over all id stay there again for sure! Location was awesome too for the city right next to the beautiful market :)

• 17th Jun 2015

The Hostel is beautiful, spotless and had everything we needed. We has an amazing time and was idyllic for the Old Town.

• 8th Jun 2015

Most people were asked to change the room after getting there. The staff should notify clients earlier.

Would stay here again. Nice rooms, great showers. Was just frustrating with the wifi. Kept cutting out. But have heard this is normal for the old town. Comfortable beds and lamps and power sockets on each bunk.

Great hostel right in the center of Old Town. Great kitchen(albeit small-but fully equipped with spices,oils,etc). Small common area but nice. Rooms are very large. Only one bathroom and one shower per floor so can be tricky at peak times. Pretty quiet at night given its location. Would recommend!

The location is excellent. I stayed in a 4 person female dorm on the first floor. The only thing that bothered me was the loud screaming & yelling that would go on from 10pm to 1am as people were playing drinking games downstairs. Myself and some of the girls that stayed in the room found this thoroughly irritating during the night. Other than that, free linens and towels, secure lockers, cereal/tea/coffee, maps and information from the friendly staff!

The best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff were amazing and became instant friends with, even the owner! The hostel was cleaned every day and the rooms very spacious. The was a social vibe but also at time were quite it was the best of both worlds. It felt like we were all a family. I will never stay anywhere else in Dubrovnik. Location was perfect being in the old town. Also great recommendations for food and activities!

I was happy to find this hostel in old town with very easy access to the airport shuttle pick up and more importantly, no stairs to climb except for getting to my room (Dubrovnik is a very hilly city with stairs everywhere!). Staff was friendly and welcoming. Rooms clean with thoughtful lamps next to each bed and outlets. Nice home style bathrooms. Bonus: cereal/muesli and coffee and tea offered. Nice to have since its an expensive, often tourist trap old town. Definitely stay again!

The best choice in Dubrovnik. Great location, firendly staff and atmosphere.

What a great hostel! Such a nice place to come home to after a day in Dubrovnik. Bathrooms were always clean, the other people staying there were super friendly and it was an overall beautiful hostel. Would definitely recommend!

• 18th May 2015

Really good place. Would recommend

Location couldn't be better! Just inside the main gate of the old town. Staff was helpful and very nice. Would definitely stay here again!

The hostel was very nice and clean. We didn't expect to have a bunk bed in a twin room, travelling as a couple it was a bit of a bummer, but otherwise the room was great. The hostel has an excellent location and the staff is very helpful!

Perfect location, friendly staff (much more helpfull than the tourist office) , ready to give you directions or book you a tour. Rooms where big and bathrooms clean and there was a really good atmosphere. The kitchen was fully equiped and breakfast was free. I'd definetely go back, it has all I'm looking for in a hostel!

I really enjoyed staying at the Old Town Hostel. The place is perfectly located, nice, clean and the staff always kind and willing to help. I would come back with all my mates and family. Thanks guys

• 9th May 2015
  • Colombia

We spent wonderful two nights in that Hostel which is perfectly located in the midst of the old city wall of adorable Dubrovnik. From our window in the 3rd floor we had a nice view over the roofs. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Just the breakfast was disappointing because there is only offered cereals. Nevertheless I would recommend the hostel without a doubt.

Lovely place, fantastic location. And Mike had a US outlet plug to lend me which I extra appreciated.

• 7th May 2015

Only there for one night but we arrived late and they left our jets out with the wifi password and everything so we could check in on the morning. Great experience!

Really friendly staff, very clean rooms and loved the hot water and power shower after a long days exploring!

• 1st May 2015