Old Town Hostel Reviews

Od Sigurate 7, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I am very grateful for the wonderful accommodations and attention I experienced at Old Town Hostel. Like the Old Town of Dubrovnik itself, the hostel was beautiful, clean, and most welcoming. The friendly and knowledgable woman at the front desk provided excellent assistance and guidance and made my brief stay most pleasant and enjoyable.

• 26th Jul 2014

I loved everything about this property except that there is no air conditioning in the rooms. The location is perfect, the reception girls were very helpful and our private dorm room was very nice with lots of space. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone wanting to be in the heart of Old Town!

Very nice staff, helpful & friendly. A nice Place to stay.

Amazing location , so close to Main Street. All staff were helpfull and talkative . Had a friendly and homely atmosphere. Stayed in a twin share room which was spacious

• 19th Jul 2014

great location right in the middle of old town. mike made sure we had a great night and was very knowledgeable as to what to do in the town

Small family run establishment with great service but lacking facilities and space

I loved kitchen and locations. staffs are kind

• 13th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Wow!! what a place!! First of all the friendly greetings from the lovely receptionists Antonia and Slavica.. They were both wonderful! Slavica (the receptionist) bought us all free ice cream (all of us!!) Mike (The owner and host) is an amazing person that is very welcoming and provides a complete entertainment show with dancing and songs and hat parties. Did I mention the unlimited FREE Pasta, FREE MIilk and Cereal, and unlimited Fruit Iced Tea? A great common room and kitchen. WONDERFUL!

Fantastic hostel!!! Slavica and Antonia are the best!! We loved out stay here. The hostel has a fully functioning and equipped kitchen. Free museli, milk, pasta, tea, coffee, iced tea. Good showers. Spacious dorm rooms with comfortable beds and lockers. Location is unbeatable, right in the Old Town. The common room was very relaxed and during the World Cup semi final we got free popcorn, drinks and icecream. Couldn't fault it.

Fantastic location, good all day breakfast, clean but I found the front desk staff to be rather unfriendly and not that helpful.

Amazing and fun staff, location is great; beds are a little uncomfortable but manageable. Hot water in the showers was a bonus.

Loved my time there, thank you!

The location was perfect, right in the old town next to the main street. The staff was really good and even made some popcorn when we were watching a football game. It is really really expensive though ! So it is good that you can leave your luggage at the hostel to have some extra hours in Dubrovnik after you've checked out.

Very nice stay. Comfortable rooms, much space (we stayed in a 6 bed dorm), and very clean. Located in the right middle of the old town,easy to find. A perfect hostel with a shared room where you can enjoy your included breakfast. Perfect value for money in the beautiful city of Dubrovnik :)

The lady on reception i have forgotten her name but she was so friendly and welcoming. Very helpful. Loved the facilities in the kitchen as well. The rooms were lovely and clean.

• 27th Jun 2014

Loved it here. Fantastic location, clean, nice décor, free snacks and breakfast. Antonia was the nicest, most helpful hostess I have come across in all my years of travelling. Sure it's a little expensive but it's such great value. 10/10

Staff were super lovely and very helpful, and the location is perfect, just inside Pile Gate! As the rooms didn't have airconditioning, you had to have the windows open, which meant that there was a huge amount of noise from the streets - especially the 6am start of people banging stuff down the stairs outside the rooms.

Great hostel, very clean and close to everything! Staff are also helpful. The beds are a little on the expensive side but well worth it :)

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, really good to be in Old Town Dubrovnik otherwise can be a hassle getting to/from there. Clean hostel, great kitchen

Fantastic location and friendly staff. Good choice.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4