Old Town Hostel Reviews

Od Sigurate 7, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Only there for one night but we arrived late and they left our jets out with the wifi password and everything so we could check in on the morning. Great experience!

Really friendly staff, very clean rooms and loved the hot water and power shower after a long days exploring!

• 1st May 2015

Great little hostel! Amazing location, helpful staff, and beautiful view from our room.

Friendly staff and very helpful providing tour info. Great location. I enjoyed staying at old town hostel.

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Japan

Excellent! Totally international and hip place - very much recommended for any global trotter! Neat, nice and central. Very secure at any time of the day. Ah, and they also offer a delicious breakfast including home-made bread and marmelade:)))

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Russia

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Clean,comfortable, safe, and the location simply could not be any better. Friendly, helpful staff with excellent knowledge of the area, and always willing to assist with any inquiries. The atmosphere was relaxed and positive, and the common room was a great place to meet new people and join in with any activities or other fun times. No matter how long you will be in Dubrovnik, this is the hostel to stay at.

Thank you! Have a nice summer in Dubronik!

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Just a fantastic hostel-absolutely great. So helpful with everything (even booked me another hostel when I needed one when this one was booked). Fun atmosphere met great travelers I ended up exploring all of Croatia with. STAY HERE

Great hostel. The staff was very helpfully and so kind. Great local sitting area to have breakfast and drinks, meeting people is no problem. They were even serving popcorn and cookies all night :)

probably one of the better hostels in Europe and definitely in Croatia. Very clean bathrooms, albeit small. Good shower head and water pressure ....something i find important. all day breakfast of cereal, tea coffee is a good option for a quick meal in pricey Dubrovnik. excellent location in the Old Town itself on a tiny side street. friendly staff.

I would say this hostel is almost "refreshing"... The rooms are bright, everything is very clean.... Anything we needed was provided for us. It is the perfect location if you want to spend most of your time in old town. We met some great people and the atmosphere was cozy and friendly in the common room. Would definitely recommend.

Very accommodating. It was exactly what I needed: a clean, cheap place in Old Town with a friendly staff!

Had a great stay at this hostel! It's central, the staff are awesome and facilities are great. Perfect for a solo traveller to meet new people!

Awesome place. Was only here for one night, but I met some great people and had a really good time. Common room is really cozy and there are some free snacks/drinks, beds are comfortable, etc. Staff was wonderful too -- thanks Antonia & Mike! Hope to be back here one day. Cheers, Gabriel

Great location! Impressive decorations and facilities. Helpful staff. Had a good time there and wish I could have stayed longer.

Really loved this hostel, the atmosphere was great. Free walking tours hosted by the staff, and free breakfast. The only thing is that there isn't heating in the rooms, so it does get cold. I slept under 3 blankets after being warned by some hostel mates, and it was good. Great location too.”

The Old town hostel it's one of my best hostel ever.....better than a Cocoloco, it's just the perfect coktail when you think " hostel" ! Great location and beautifull building! You have good area to share moment, cook something and meet people, also is cleaned daly. Very fiendly and profesional staff, they can help you with whatever you need;) Cheers, Antonia, Slavica and mike! I hope come back for a new recipe;)

• 31st Mar 2015