Old Town Hostel Reviews

Od Sigurate 7, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Excellent hostel and staff. But noisy

Good hostel. Only con-- you can hear the party room from the entire hostel so it was a bit hard to sleep for my early flight the next day.

I had a great stay. Location could not be better- it was ideal. Mike

• 16th May 2014

Perfect location and really fun atmosphere. Nice place to meet other travellers and hang out.

• 14th May 2014

fantastic hostel perfect location easy to find very clean had some great nights with the other guests ..very nice owner ...brill

Super helpful and lovely staff! Really a great place, I'd be happy to go back. Really fun vibe, best location, easy to find and pretty good rooms :)

We had an amazing experience at this hostel. It was my absolute favorite hostel I stayed in so far. The owner makes all his guests feel welcome and right at home. He is very knowledgable about all Croatia has to offer and is excited to help his guests plan their perfect trip. The hostel is also the BEST location as it is right in the center of town! I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I ever visited Croatia again.

• 6th May 2014

Great place to stay right in the old town, great staff. Only issue was wifi access in our room on third floor didn't work, no problems down stairs in the common areas

owner's charisma and presence accounts for much of the atmosphere and high ratings

the location is superb, at the heart of old town - staff were very helpful and friendly and there was a lounge area where we could always drop by and unwind after walking for hours under the sun. Facilities seem slightly exhausted and old i.e bed and there were only one bathroom per floor which I dont think is enough. If you are really particular about bathrooms then this may not be the best place to stay. Price may be slightly more but I guess it's because the place is situated so centrally.

Great location, a clean and welcoming place, plus excellent staff. Really enjoyed my stay. The proprietor and all of the staff) were so helpful and friendly and made me feel very welcome. The communal area has plenty of comfortable seating and there's free breakfast cereals, tea & coffee. There is a communal fridge + kitchen space, including 2 hobs, so you can cook during your stay. The building is modern and comfortable. Everything is clean and tidy. I definitely recommend this place.

Really great staff. Kitchen (stocked with a bunch of supplies) and computers for use was great! Easy to find and convenient location. Had lots of fun here!

I was really enjoying my stay at the Old Town Hostel in Dubrovnik. I am not a backpack, I was there for a Scientific Conference and it was not loud, etc. ... There are rooms for all type of tourists&travelers. Everything is beautiful, stuff is very, very nice; cleanness is very high, and there is always enogh food and hot drinks. Location is above all, also. So, I warmly recommend this place! I defanatly coming back.

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Serbia

We loved staying at Old Town Hostel and had a wonderful time! We thought that the vibe of the place was fun, laid-back and friendly. The staff was extremely helpful, knowledgable and friendly. We have already been recommending the hostel to everyone visiting Dubrovnik and would love to stay here again.

Loved this place. Make sure you get ice cream before you try and find the place and arrive after a long walk in, in the rain carrying your ice creams and your luggage. You really can't go wrong staying here.

Great location within old town. Atmospheric building with beautiful ceilings. Friendly, helpful staff. Reading light and socket for each bed. Only one tiny bathroom for two shared rooms (10 persons).

I spent three days at the hostel, the staff were fantastic, they could not have been more helpful. The provision of breakfast was great. Whole place had a lovely friendly atmosphere. Situation was excellent - very central. For a single female traveller I felt very safe and secure.

Location is very very very nice!!!!!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Had an Amazing time at this hostel! The owner is young and always around to hang out. GIves free popcorn and ice cream and Sangria. The location is amazing too, right in the heart of the old city. Highly recommended

I was really pleased with everything, and had the greatest time. I was traveling alone but always felt welcome and was in such positive company my entire stay. For me the bathroom is the largest factor at a hostel, and it was immaculate, which only added to a perfect, relaxing time in Dubrovnik. Thanks Mike and everyone there!!

• 23rd Apr 2014