Old Town Hostel Reviews

Od Sigurate 7, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Had an Amazing time at this hostel! The owner is young and always around to hang out. GIves free popcorn and ice cream and Sangria. The location is amazing too, right in the heart of the old city. Highly recommended

I was really pleased with everything, and had the greatest time. I was traveling alone but always felt welcome and was in such positive company my entire stay. For me the bathroom is the largest factor at a hostel, and it was immaculate, which only added to a perfect, relaxing time in Dubrovnik. Thanks Mike and everyone there!!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Mike was such a lovely guy, and really cared about the people staying in his hostel! Thanks so much, I had a lovely time!

• 23rd Apr 2014

This hostel was amazing! It is absolutely perfectly located, has all the amenities you need, and Mike (the owner) is awesome. Such a great place in such a great city! Would definitely stay here again!

Staff was amazing, Mike is the perfect guy to run a hostel!

Perfect location, within the old walls of Dubrovnik, close to the main street. Rooms are spacious and clean. The kitchen has everything you need and the staff is nice and helpful.

Enjoyed staying there, great location in the old town and very nice rooms. Just unsure about the colored blankets, didn't look like they were being washed from what we noticed.

The night guy likes to host parties...if you're on the first floor forget about sleeping even with ear plugs. The doors have locks but no one seems to use them...I kept coming back to the room and finding the door open. Cheap and nice enough place, great location.

This was our second hostel and second city on our 3 week traveling and it has been our absolute favorite. There isn't enough space in this comment section for me to write how amazing this hostel was. The staff was hands down awesome, friendly, helpful, and incredibly fun. They helped us find the best places to go and even joined along in our partying! It was rainy a bit and yet that didn't stop the fun - I would recommend this hostel to everyone until the end of time. Mike is the man.

• 14th Apr 2014

Super Location int he old town, very touristic area, had a good stay

Very good location. Kind staff. Useful kitchen with free breakfast. Family friendly.

Nice and central hostel with very friendly staff.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

This is definatley my favorite hostel!! I felt so sad leaving. The staff are amazing and made my time there so much fun. My few days involved fun hat parties, popcorn, delicious cappuccinos, flower tea and a great atmosphere! The lovely girl at reception even went out and bought us supplies to make nutella pancakes :) really did love it here.

A wonderful mixture of culture as well as order. Mike the owner is extremely good at his job and he therefore deserves the credit given to him here.

thank you so much. And you Charlotte have the voice of an angel and lit up the common room with the guitar and super sing-a-long songs! :)

Great place, good people! I enjoyed staying here very much. Keep up the strong work :)

thanks buddy. good luck in Bulgaria! :)

Great location, great staff, a lot of fun!

• 2nd Apr 2014

Kitchen was not well enough equipt, I would hate to want to cook during the busy season with only one hotplate for the whole kitchen! Shower pressure was also very poor. Rooms were good but with paper thin walls, you could hear every word that was spoken or shouted from next door. Great location, but wouldn't want to pay high season rates for this one though. The lady behind the desk during the day was great, the guy during the nightshift, was more preoccupied with with what music to play.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »