Old Town Hostel Reviews

Khodasheni str. 7, Tbilisi, Georgia, Tbilisi, Georgia

Lovely and quite place. right in the centre of the old town, everything was on walking distance. staff was great and super helpful. I had some problem with baggage t the airport and they've solved it and found my baggage in 30 min. and thanks a lot volks. overall everything was super, comfy beds, everything clean and so on. Will go back for sure.

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Russia

love this place. especially 6 bed dorm has a great view on the old town from it's balcony. highly recommend everyone. I've asked this hostel to pick me up from the airport and it was A right decision, because last time I arrived I had a bad experience with wild taxi drivers. Rooms are quiet though it's in the city centre. It's easy do have a good sleep there. Special thanks to the people who work there.

• 13th Mar 2015

The hostel is in a good location for seeing all that Tbilisi has to offer, and the staff were courteous and extremely helpful. The accommodations were somewhat rustic, and everything smelled like cigarette smoke. There are probably nicer places to stay in Tbilisi, but the hostel wasn't so off-putting as to distract from it's purpose - a place to sleep.

I LOVE this place! Staff is SO helpful in every way; when I got bit by a stray dog at the flea market, the staff made every effort to call hospitals and taxis and even the manager was so concerned he gave me his phone number in case I needed someone to translate for me at the hospital. The hostel itself is also amazing, very clean and very welcoming.

• 19th Jan 2015

Hope you're ok now and hope to see you here again.

A very good hostel in the Old city center. Stuff girl kindly explained us in English and Russian everything we asked her, even calling somewhere to ask for bus schedule for us. Rooms are all renewed in an old building. Beds are clean, bathroom is bearable, but not perfect. No breakfast included, but tea and coffee are available anytime in the kitchen. Nice view from our 3rd floor window over Mother of Georgia and cable car.

The Old Town Hostel is generally just so comfortable and amazing, but its total capital is the amazing stuff. each one of them is just wonderful, so special and welcoming, they're a young, fun, dynamic family, making you one of them very quickly... I thank them thousand times and more....

Great location. excellent staff that are extremely helpful. A+