Old Town Hostel Reviews

Khodasheni str. 7, Tbilisi, Georgia, Tbilisi, Georgia

I think the place was closing down/moving. Dirty unsuitable kitchen. Lockers too small to fit backpack in. Dirty bathroom. Small common area but reception people and their friends there all day/night watching TV on the computer. Location is great though.

Excellent location and friendly, helpful staff!

. Thanks so much to the staff for all your help!

• 30th Jul 2015

Nice clean hostel in a good location but lacking in atmosphere. Common area is a little small.

Very friendly staff and good location. Rooms and bathroom were clean. Would stay here again.

Great location in old town Tbilisi. Staff friendly and helpful and facilities all perfectly fine.

The most helfpufl staff you can possibly imagine. I was welcomed and made feel at home once I walked into the hostel. Location is perfect, right in the heart of old Tbilisi, rooms are spacious and comfortable. There was only one bathroom on the floor though for a couple of dorm rooms so it may be a bit difficult when hostel is full. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would come back again.

Good points: - very good location , in the cente (but better to go out in leo Kiacheli street and Giorgi Akhvlediani street). Bad points: - 18% taxes not included in the original price. It is mentionned in the description but however it is always better to include it, as people do not know the amount of it. - this "40 lari for airport transfer". Please notice that normal prices for taxis (to negociate BEFORE with taxi driver) are: 15 to 20 lari to/from airport ; 20 lari to Mstkheta

Highly recommended to everyone who's going to this amaZing city Tbilisi. Location is very nice, in heart of an old town. Roos are clean and comfortable. Stuffs are very friendly and helpful, nice and relaxed atmoshpere. I will definately go back to old town hostel.

• 30th May 2015
  • Russia

very nice hostel in te center of Tblisi. staff was very helpful, rooms were clean. i totaly recommend for people who want to go budget

The booking confirmation said that we have to pay an amount of money but the manager said on our arrival that VAT is not included in that, I have never seen something like that in hostel through years of travelling.

Hello dear guest. Thanks for spending your time and writing review for us, we appreciate that. I thought everything was cleared enough after showing you on internet that it's written that TAX isn't included. regardless everything these I still didn't made you pay that TAX. Hope you will visit us again, we are looking forward to host you again in future. Best wishes Old Town Hostel Team