Old Town Hostel Reviews

Khodasheni str. 7, Tbilisi, Georgia, Tbilisi, Georgia

Great hostel, clean, spacious and a variety of accommodation options. Staff were so friendly and were a great help.

• 14th Sep 2014

very good place to stay, good location in the old town, very helpful and nice reception, overall good value for money and would recommend a stay here, its also quite sociable

I'd definitely recommend this hostel. Great and very helpful staff, fantastic value for money, in the heart of Old Tbilisi, and a point of gathering of travellers from all over the world

Great hostel, good lo attain and wonderful staff. I had to stay in 4 different hostels and although not the cheapest, definatly worth the extra euro for the staff. they are really helpful and will tell you everything the book doesn't. Hostel has a nice relaxed atmosphere and has a hammock if you want to relax. Beds are clean and comfortable big enough for 195 cm. bathrooms are clean and have hot running water. Also thier is a kitchen. Overall an excellent hostel with great atmosphere.

• 31st Jul 2014

Nice location and helpful staff. The staff speaks english really well which is useful and not so common in Georgia.

Excellent hostel with very helpfull, english speaking and frıendly staff, clean and spacey rooms and a good location. Enjoyed my time here.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Great place, highly recommend to everyone, that want to feel at home. Clean, comfortable beds, great hostesses, the best location you can find, great price-quality comparison and quite place after 11.00p.m. (Easy to sleep). Be ready that you will stay there longer than planned.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Estonia

super location and facillities with super friendly staffs nina and her sister secillia and one guy(sorry i dont remember the name)! two sisters speaks really good english and so kind they call for everywhere to help you like train station, daytrips and so on. one of the best hostels ive ever been! friendly atmosphere i made lot of friends there.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

There is many nice hostels in this world but you wont find a better than this one. Half the reason why I loved Georgia so much was spending time with the girls here. They created such a welcoming and amazing experience. Also, there was an extremely charming Canadian fella staying there that was amazing!

Staying at the Old Town Hostel was absolutely perfect! I felt safe right away, the atmosphere is so "homey" and the staff is enormously friendly, helpful and welcoming! I hope I can stay there soon again!* A big thank you to them!

My friend and I loved our stay at the Old Town Hostel. We stayed there for the first few days upon arrival in Georgia and then again at the end of our trip 3 weeks later. Ninia and Lika were welcoming, kind and helpful. They took time to make suggestions and give us advice and tips when playing our travels around Georgia. Other guests were also impressed with their service too. It was a great starting point for our trip and we would definitely stay again and recommend it to our friends.

• 13th Jul 2014

The staff are very nice and helpful. Location is good - right in the old town; shops, restaurants, banks around. Rooms are clean and quiet. I'll definitely come back the next time I visit Tbilisi.

Warm, welcoming staff and great views from the balcony! Walking distance from most sites, and close to the metro station from other places.

A very nice hostel, we met a lot of nice people there wich we hung out with. The atmposhere is really inviting and the small but still comfortable common area is good for starting confersation. I recommend it strongly!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

The staff is welcoming and extremely friendly! With the combination of the diverse guests and the staff, I always have a wonderful experience!

• 14th Jun 2014

When I arrived a strange 18 percent was added to the cost as indicated on hostelworld. While the day-to-day staff were fantastic, the manager was greedy and made some excuse that taxes were not included. This is rubbish. People have a right to know how much a bed will cost. This hostel seemed to be deliberately misleading the traveller. Other hostels I stayed at in Georgia did not add this tax.

This was my second time in Old Town Hostel, and I could not recommend it more to anyone traveling to Tbilisi. It's in a perfect location, the facilities are better than my bathroom at home, and the atmosphere is warm and down-to-earth. Most importantly, the staff consistently went out of their way to make my stay in all of Georgia memorable. Both times I've been, I've made some very close friends in this hostel thanks to the friendly environment.

One staff member was great (a woman), one was not very good (a guy).

Central and cosy :)

• 30th May 2014
  • Latvia

The staff is very kind and welcoming. While it would be nice if there were more bathrooms, this hostel is great and I plan on continuing to stay here whenever I come to Tbilisi.

• 27th May 2014