Old Town Hostel Reviews

Khodasheni str. 7, Tbilisi, Georgia, Tbilisi, Georgia

Great location in old town Tbilisi. Staff friendly and helpful and facilities all perfectly fine.

The most helfpufl staff you can possibly imagine. I was welcomed and made feel at home once I walked into the hostel. Location is perfect, right in the heart of old Tbilisi, rooms are spacious and comfortable. There was only one bathroom on the floor though for a couple of dorm rooms so it may be a bit difficult when hostel is full. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would come back again.

Good points: - very good location , in the cente (but better to go out in leo Kiacheli street and Giorgi Akhvlediani street). Bad points: - 18% taxes not included in the original price. It is mentionned in the description but however it is always better to include it, as people do not know the amount of it. - this "40 lari for airport transfer". Please notice that normal prices for taxis (to negociate BEFORE with taxi driver) are: 15 to 20 lari to/from airport ; 20 lari to Mstkheta

Highly recommended to everyone who's going to this amaZing city Tbilisi. Location is very nice, in heart of an old town. Roos are clean and comfortable. Stuffs are very friendly and helpful, nice and relaxed atmoshpere. I will definately go back to old town hostel.

• 30th May 2015
  • Russia

very nice hostel in te center of Tblisi. staff was very helpful, rooms were clean. i totaly recommend for people who want to go budget

The booking confirmation said that we have to pay an amount of money but the manager said on our arrival that VAT is not included in that, I have never seen something like that in hostel through years of travelling.

Hello dear guest. Thanks for spending your time and writing review for us, we appreciate that. I thought everything was cleared enough after showing you on internet that it's written that TAX isn't included. regardless everything these I still didn't made you pay that TAX. Hope you will visit us again, we are looking forward to host you again in future. Best wishes Old Town Hostel Team

Great location, and the staff showed us lots of tips on arrival of places to go and things to see (although the map they give you is badly printed). The rooms weren't locked and neither was the hostel, and you have to pay a deposit if you want a locker. Clean and centrally located.

This place is a really my type of places. quiet, spotless and cozy. staff makes this place even better. location is superb right in the city center. I found a lot of cool travelers and have stayed longer that I planed.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Cyprus

Lovely and quite place. right in the centre of the old town, everything was on walking distance. staff was great and super helpful. I had some problem with baggage t the airport and they've solved it and found my baggage in 30 min. and thanks a lot volks. overall everything was super, comfy beds, everything clean and so on. Will go back for sure.

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Russia

love this place. especially 6 bed dorm has a great view on the old town from it's balcony. highly recommend everyone. I've asked this hostel to pick me up from the airport and it was A right decision, because last time I arrived I had a bad experience with wild taxi drivers. Rooms are quiet though it's in the city centre. It's easy do have a good sleep there. Special thanks to the people who work there.

• 13th Mar 2015

The hostel is in a good location for seeing all that Tbilisi has to offer, and the staff were courteous and extremely helpful. The accommodations were somewhat rustic, and everything smelled like cigarette smoke. There are probably nicer places to stay in Tbilisi, but the hostel wasn't so off-putting as to distract from it's purpose - a place to sleep.

I LOVE this place! Staff is SO helpful in every way; when I got bit by a stray dog at the flea market, the staff made every effort to call hospitals and taxis and even the manager was so concerned he gave me his phone number in case I needed someone to translate for me at the hospital. The hostel itself is also amazing, very clean and very welcoming.

• 19th Jan 2015

Hope you're ok now and hope to see you here again.