Old Town Hostel Reviews

Khodasheni str. 7, Tbilisi, Georgia, Tbilisi, Georgia

I LOVE this place! Staff is SO helpful in every way; when I got bit by a stray dog at the flea market, the staff made every effort to call hospitals and taxis and even the manager was so concerned he gave me his phone number in case I needed someone to translate for me at the hospital. The hostel itself is also amazing, very clean and very welcoming.

• 19th Jan 2015

A very good hostel in the Old city center. Stuff girl kindly explained us in English and Russian everything we asked her, even calling somewhere to ask for bus schedule for us. Rooms are all renewed in an old building. Beds are clean, bathroom is bearable, but not perfect. No breakfast included, but tea and coffee are available anytime in the kitchen. Nice view from our 3rd floor window over Mother of Georgia and cable car.

The Old Town Hostel is generally just so comfortable and amazing, but its total capital is the amazing stuff. each one of them is just wonderful, so special and welcoming, they're a young, fun, dynamic family, making you one of them very quickly... I thank them thousand times and more....

Great location. excellent staff that are extremely helpful. A+

Great hostel, fantastic staff and atmosphere. Location is great but it would help if you'd update in the directions with the new names of the streets.

Great hostel, clean, spacious and a variety of accommodation options. Staff were so friendly and were a great help.

• 14th Sep 2014

very good place to stay, good location in the old town, very helpful and nice reception, overall good value for money and would recommend a stay here, its also quite sociable

I'd definitely recommend this hostel. Great and very helpful staff, fantastic value for money, in the heart of Old Tbilisi, and a point of gathering of travellers from all over the world