8.8
Fabulous 954 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 954 Total Reviews
Old Town Hostel Located at Mihe Klaica 5, , Zadar.
Croatia
Zadar Mihe Klaica 5
88% 954
44.1137959 15.2272224
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 31-40
5th May 2016

THERE WAS NO FRIDGE OR COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES . THIS IS THE ONLY HOSTEL I HAVE VISITED WITH NO COFFEE IN THE MORNING OR FRIDGE FOR FOOD OR MILK

Dear guest, we do not have a kitchen for guests, but we do have a bar that offers wide selection of drinks, including coffee! Thank you for your comment and good luck on your travels!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

Perfect location in old town for walking to all the cool places to see. The staff were extremely helpful and made the stay exactly what we wanted.

28th Apr 2016

Location is phenomenal, literally less than a block off the city square. Staff is really friendly and helpful. I visited at the end of April, and got a 4 bed-dorm to myself for 3 nights. They have large lockers, plenty of security, and are also really clean. The only 2 things that weren't perfect were that the wifi, which would randomly completely disconnect in my room. Also, one of the slats in my bedframe would fall out when I sat in it, even though I'm 70 kilos. But, honestly, I loved it.

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 31-40
20th Apr 2016

Ended up staying at this hostel four nights instead of one! It's a great location in the old town of Zadar. It was pretty quiet at the time I stayed there but it's low season. They are also doing some renovations at the moment but it doesn't really effect your stay too much. The place will look really great once finished.

• England, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

The hostel was relatively quiet for our stay but we had a great time in Zadar as it is right in the centre of old town. Anna was absolutely lovely, very sociable and accommodating. Hopefully we'll stay again!

Thank you guys, you were lovely yourself :) Hope to see you again soon, enjoy your summer in Croatia!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

I only spent one night there, during the Easter weekend so it was pretty much empty. It is well located and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I had booked a bed in a dorm but I was upgraded to a private room. The bathroom on my floor could have been a bit cleaner. I arrived on Friday and on Saturday, they were closed due to Easter so no staff was there and I did not have access to the kitchen or common room. I wish they would have told me when I booked.

• clarad
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2016

Well I didn't spend a lot of time in the hostel as I was out a lot, but when I was there it was nice! I only saw the staff twice but they were nice and friendly! :) it's the perfect location