Old Town Hostel Reviews

Mihe Klaica 5, Zadar, Croatia

I had a great time there. The girl Anna who works in reception was very kind and she help me to choose what can I do there in zadar and during my stay in Croatia.. In the Hostel there were tea and coffee free and a nice place to share some time with other tourist. For me was perfect because I was alone and made a lot of friends. I definitely recommend this hostel.

It was a pretty nice hostel. The location is perfect, because it is right in the core of the city!! The staff was friendly and helpful, facilities were all good. I have been to hostels with a better atmosphere, but it was still really nice.

Very good location, it's the best in old town, beach and night clubs only 5, 10 min walking... Anna and other staff very helpful, I really would recommend.... If you are looking to making friends, only ask for don't stay in the same room with Germany people rssssss(it's only a joke). Thanks the Brazilian guy!

• 12th Sep 2014

Surprisingly quiet!

Great location, great people, great stay. Amazing staff.

Really cool hostel, the staff was nice and really helpfull, the shower and toilets were always clean. A little too overpriced if you ask me but I was there during high season so... And don't forget to take a padlock because if you don't you have to buy one. ;)

Totally fine place to stay, but nothing special. It's a big hostel, but while I was there no one spent any time in the common spaces. Our room was bigger and nicer than the ones pictured, with big beds (you can sit up in the bottom bunk!) and many outlets. Very centrally and conveniently located, though this meant it was extremely loud all night. The wifi was generally poor- usually fine downstairs but usually unusable in the rooms (though we were on the fifth floor)

Overall, my stay at Old Town Hostel was really good. The location was perfect, just a few minutes walking to the main attraction of Zadar. The only thing that would put me off staying at Old Town Hostel again next time is the terrible experience I had with bed bugs in my bed. Even though this is an known issue throughout Croatia, the hostel should take action in order to prevent it, or at least keep it under control.

We are very sorry you had a bad experience, but after every complaint we call the desinsection service and clear out the room until it has been taken care of, so we are doing our best to keep it under control! Best

Perfect location. Very friendly staff. I stayed there for just one night, but I definitely recommend it.

Very centrally located. Basic hostel with decent beds, small but usable common areas and can be a decent place to meet other travelers if you are travelling alone. Overpriced, but everything tends to be in Croatia. The washing machine was broken when I was there. No major complaints, worth staying.

awesome stay, located exactly in city center.

Superbe hostel, surtout pour l'accueil et l'emplacement ! l'équipe est vraiment cool et gentille. Très propre et ambiance détendue! a refaire Haughtiness hostel, especially for the welcome and the location! The team is really cool and kind. Very clean(appropriate) and relaxed atmosphere!

Very nice hostel, right in the heart of Zadar's Old Town. Staff were friendly and helpful, the place was clean. This is an old historical building so there is no elevator (in case you have a big case with you), but then - remember you are in the old town, and the atmosphere is worth the effort.

Perfect. This hostel is in the middle of oldtown also you can get in only 5min by bus. Nothing bad.

Nice hostel, great location, friendly staff!

Very decent hostel, right in the centre of Zadar. The rooms are decent, with lockers possible. Friendly staff, even in the heat. We recommend this hostel to everyone!

One of the best hostels ever stayed.

The hostel was fine, the location is what sells this hostel. We had a private room and so we didnt have to interact with others as much so I cant really speak for the atmosphere of the place. One problem that I thought there was though was the wi-fi. It worked perfectally when you were downstairs in the reception. Buit it just didnt work anywhere else in the building which is an issue. I would have preferred if there were more bathrooms as well as I had to wait to use them many times.

The best staff! Really helpful and nice. Great location in the old town, 20 min walk from the bus. Nice showers, bathrooms. Lots of outlets in the room. The stairs are no big deal unless you're travelling with big rolly suitcases (tip: don't). Breakfast and wifi in the rooms would have made this place a 10!

Lovely friendly staff, good location in the old town. Could do with a bigger lounge area with some sofas to relax in.

• 28th Jul 2014