8.5
Fabulous 969 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 969 Total Reviews
Old Town Hostel Located at Mihe Klaica 5, , Zadar.
Croatia
Zadar Mihe Klaica 5
85% 969
44.1137959 15.2272224
    Rooms available

• gabrielmellos26
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

That's a really great hostel, one of the best hostels I've stayed so far. The location is absolutely perfect, in the middle of the old town but still not far from the bus station. The bathrooms are good, the staff is awesome, and they offer an unbelievable breakfast. You gotta try, seriously!

• Italy, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2016
7.7

Location was really good. Some people from the staff were nice, others didn't talk much. The bedrooms were clean and great, but the bathroom could have been cleaner. Plus, only one toilet on my floor (there should be at least one more). One thing girls will like: there are hairdryers in the bathroom!

• USA, Male, 41+
13th Jun 2016

Definitely the staff gets a shout out right away: helpful to some of my stupid questions, accommodating, and friendly. Thank you. Also, a very good location for old town/centar and the bus location. Just cross the street.

9th Jun 2016

Loved every minute. The staff were very helpful when I lost my passport and wallet. They helped me and calmed me. The hostel is very clean and you can order a very good breakfast for very cheap!:)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2016

Nice hostel, right in the center of the Old Town. 1 shower per floor, but wasn't a problem since the hostel was quite empty. No kitchen, better to know before going to the supermarket, but you can find food at low cost in restaurant and cafe. Empty room (2-3 in a 8 beds dorm, was not the best place to meet people as a solo traveller :p)

• Emmadorval
  • Canada, Couple, 18-24
25th May 2016

We loved this hostel! Ana is wonderful and very helpful. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were bright and lovely. The only issue was that there was only one toilet on our floor and it was connected to the shower, so if some one is showering, you might have to wait a while for a wee. Apart form that the stay was pleasant and we would definitely return!

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
17th May 2016
4.6

Unfortunately the rooms are not very well equipped. In our room one window was broken so it got cold during night. The smokers smoked in the stair case which we had to pass every time we left or entered our room which was really uncomfortable. The hall between the rooms smelled bad. There is only one shower with toilet for four rooms (some of them were dorms). Downstairs there is the bar of the hostel and they partied the whole(!) night. We couldn't sleep at night.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
5th May 2016

THERE WAS NO FRIDGE OR COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES . THIS IS THE ONLY HOSTEL I HAVE VISITED WITH NO COFFEE IN THE MORNING OR FRIDGE FOR FOOD OR MILK

Dear guest, we do not have a kitchen for guests, but we do have a bar that offers wide selection of drinks, including coffee! Thank you for your comment and good luck on your travels!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

Perfect location in old town for walking to all the cool places to see. The staff were extremely helpful and made the stay exactly what we wanted.

28th Apr 2016

Location is phenomenal, literally less than a block off the city square. Staff is really friendly and helpful. I visited at the end of April, and got a 4 bed-dorm to myself for 3 nights. They have large lockers, plenty of security, and are also really clean. The only 2 things that weren't perfect were that the wifi, which would randomly completely disconnect in my room. Also, one of the slats in my bedframe would fall out when I sat in it, even though I'm 70 kilos. But, honestly, I loved it.