8.5
Fabulous 1,059 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,059 Total Reviews
Old Town Hostel Located at Mihe Klaica 5, , Zadar.
Croatia

• amberjessop
  • England, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016
7.4

Didn't feel very secure. Someone came in our room on my last night and stole someone's bag! It's was clean an the location couldn't be better.

• Croatia, Female, 31-40
4th Sep 2016

Quite nice place in the middle of old town, very central and clean. The only big minus are the beds in the twin room - just horrible, making terrible noise on every move, very uncomfortable mattress as well. I'm happy I only slept one night there, two nights in those beds would be pure torture.

• Romania, Male, 25-30
26th Aug 2016

I stayed here for two nights and I felt very good! Old Town Hostel is located exactly in the centre of the Zadar city, close to the all main atraction of the city! The reception staff is very nice and sociable, especially Anna, who recomended me a very good and cheap restaurant! I hope I will go again to Zadar in the future and I will stay at the same hostel!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016
7.4

The hostel was in such a good location right in the centre and it was very clean, we also really liked the staff especially Rose who introduced us to some new drinking games, the only downside was that there is no kitchen and you can't drink your own drinks in the bar.

• England, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

Perfect location and really good value considering. The staff were generally really lovely and happy to help. The beds comfortable and the fan was enough to help cool the room down in the scorching heat. The hostel was friendly and super relaxed. Although I didn't eat the breakfast there.. It looked and smelt great! IG I went to Zadar again, I would stay here again.

21st Aug 2016
4.3

The only thing nice about this hostel was the location and the staff. They were really helpful. However, it was dirty, didn't have a kitchen, and during my stay it rained and the room always flooded. We had to use our towel that we rented for more than 1 euro to wipe down the floor without getting a new one. 1 bathroom per floor for about 15+ plus people. Seems like they took a normal 3 room flat and just put a bunch of bunk beds into each room. To add, printing out anything cost 1 euro per pg!!

• Belarus, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016
4.3

The worst night i had in Zadar! No AC at night, so it was very hot in the 10-bed-dorm. Drunken loud guys at the bar of the hostel. Central location, but very noisy in the evening with closed windows. And one guy had sex in the 10-bed-dorm. Awful!

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

Big hostel with lots of facilities and nice and clean rooms. One thing though, Wifi sucked really hard on the topfloor (5th floor) when you offer wifi as a hostel I think it's important to make sure it reaches everywhere. I'd like to plan my trips the night before in a city on my phone. When there isn't wifi on every place its hard to do that, a wifi repeater solves this problem easily and makes sure you have internet everywhere.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Aug 2016
7.7

Excellent location and a good place to stay if you just want a bed for the night. There's a bar with tables and we went to sit to eat our sandwiches and we were asked to leave because only their food and drink can be consumed there. No other common areas, so we had to eat in our room. The room was fine- no ceiling fan as advertised, just a floor one which was noisy and ineffective. The room got very hot at night. No lockers in a private twin and only the bedroom had a lock so low security.

• England, Couple, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

Lovely hostel in a perfect location. The girls on reception especially Ana were really friendly and welcoming. Definitely would stay here again-thanks guys :)