Old Town Hostel Reviews

Mihe Klaica 5, Zadar, Croatia

I had a great time there. The girl Anna who works in reception was very kind and she help me to choose what can I do there in zadar and during my stay in Croatia.. In the Hostel there were tea and coffee free and a nice place to share some time with other tourist. For me was perfect because I was alone and made a lot of friends. I definitely recommend this hostel.

It was a pretty nice hostel. The location is perfect, because it is right in the core of the city!! The staff was friendly and helpful, facilities were all good. I have been to hostels with a better atmosphere, but it was still really nice.

Very good location, it's the best in old town, beach and night clubs only 5, 10 min walking... Anna and other staff very helpful, I really would recommend.... If you are looking to making friends, only ask for don't stay in the same room with Germany people rssssss(it's only a joke). Thanks the Brazilian guy!

• 12th Sep 2014

Surprisingly quiet!

Great location, great people, great stay. Amazing staff.