Fabulous 945 Total Reviews
Fabulous 945 Total Reviews
Old Town Hostel Located at Mihe Klaica 5, , Zadar.
Croatia
Zadar Mihe Klaica 5
83% 945
44.1137959 15.2272224
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

The hostel was relatively quiet for our stay but we had a great time in Zadar as it is right in the centre of old town. Anna was absolutely lovely, very sociable and accommodating. Hopefully we'll stay again!

Thank you guys, you were lovely yourself :) Hope to see you again soon, enjoy your summer in Croatia!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

I only spent one night there, during the Easter weekend so it was pretty much empty. It is well located and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I had booked a bed in a dorm but I was upgraded to a private room. The bathroom on my floor could have been a bit cleaner. I arrived on Friday and on Saturday, they were closed due to Easter so no staff was there and I did not have access to the kitchen or common room. I wish they would have told me when I booked.

• clarad
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2016

Well I didn't spend a lot of time in the hostel as I was out a lot, but when I was there it was nice! I only saw the staff twice but they were nice and friendly! :) it's the perfect location