Old Town Hostel

7.4
Very Good 1078 Total Reviews

22nd Jun 2017
7.1

Really good location, but the wifi was basically didn't exist and the showers don't drain at all. Good if you only need a place to sleep right in the middle of the old town

20th Jun 2017
5.1

Everything was kind of dirty and/or under construction, And it wasn't because it was just old. You really pay for location with this place. The staff isn't the most friendly or helpful but you should eventually get where you need to go. None of the doors lock. Rooms, hostel, anything. I don't even understand why they give you a key. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T OVERPAY-Check your hostelworld email. It was an okay stay. The location was optimal. Would probably try to find somewhere else to stay next time.

• Australia, Male, 41+
13th Jun 2017
6.6

They do not issues any receipts and demand cash . Last night there was a dispute on whether I paid for the last night ( which I believe I did ) I was forced to pay again for my last night BEWARE ALWAYS ASK FOR RECEIPTS AND PROTECT YOURSELF

2nd Jun 2017

really kind and nice staff .great location!plugs beside every bed.will be back

• Croatia, Female, 18-24
29th May 2017

The location definitely could not be any better, you walk out the door straight into the old centre od Zadar. The staff was very pleasant, even though I checked in at around midnight we had a nice chat and they gave me a room all for myself (which was exactly what I needed because I was dead). All in all, a lovely place, if I ever needed a hostel in Zadar again, I would choose the same place.

22nd May 2017

I love this place, stayed there for the third time and will happily return! The location is great the private bathrooms always a treat in a hostel and the dorms feature all things a backpackers heart desires. Only set-back: the best room on the 5th floor is now a bar. And that one can get pretty loud during the night, so get a room on the 3rd or 2nd floor or bring some ear plugs for a good nights sleep.

• Canada, Male, 41+
12th Apr 2017

Apart from some weird linen (linen for a single, but two sets, instead of linen for a double bed) this was a great place to stay. Staff were friendly and helpful, the bar was cool, and the room was spacious and comfortable. The washroom was huge and had great water pressure and hot water for ages.