Old Town Hvar Rooms & Apartments

9.3
Superb 104 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
22nd Sep 2017

I booked a single room and expected something pretty basic so was delighted when Rina showed me to an apartment with a fully equipped kitchen and terrace, it was lovely. Rina is a lovely host, very friendly and helpful, and she let me stay on in my room until my evening ferry which was great as it meant I could shower and pack without rushing. The location is perfect, literally a minutes walk into town but it is away from the noisy bar streets. I'd highly recommend staying here.

• mkortzman3368
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
19th Sep 2017

Excellent place! Very cozy and quaint. Would highly recommend. Rina was absolutely fabulous. Very helpful and incredibly accommodating. The view from the balcony in the unit I stayed in was picturesque.

• Italy, Female, 31-40
4th Sep 2017

We felt really welcomed. Room very tidy, location fabulous, very quiet and safe. I would recommend it whithout a doubt.

1st Sep 2017

Staying with the Perovic family was a pleasure. The room and facilities were very clean and they even had a kitchen! The trip definitely exceeded my expectations and I am looking forward to coming back in the future :)

• England, Couple, 25-30
27th Jul 2017

Amazing stay with Rina, she upgraded us at no extra cost. She was incredibly welcoming, accommodation great standard and perfect location. We ended up staying an extra two nights we enjoyed so much. We couldn't recommend more!

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
13th Jun 2017

We had a wonderful time in Hvar. Rina our host was charming and very helpful. We had a great visit to the town and to the island!

18th May 2017

Loved it!

• Croatia, Female, 31-40
7th May 2017

Apsolutely above our expectations! We were looking for an overnight place close to the amenities but we found this little peaceful oasis in the middle of a town: literally behind the Cathedral. Although in the middle of the town the apartman is located in a very quiet place. It has a terrace with view to the pitoresque surrounding and direct access. hosts were very helpful as they are fluent in English and acquainted in all the amenities. Sweet & cosy, we'll come again for a longer stay! Thanks

• Serbia, Female, 31-40
29th Apr 2017

Friendliest host ever! Great location within city center, great place to stay!!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
21st Apr 2017
4.6

The room has no view , and very uncomfortable bed, could feel the springs inside the mattress. Would not stay there again.

I'm sorry you did not enjoy Hvar, but no one ever (we have over 80 impressions) did not write such a bad rating. Our rooms are in the center of old town. We do not advertise room with view, sea view, we are sourranded with anticqu buildings and houses. Your room has terrace, if you sit on the terrace You can sea garden, palm and very old houses from 16century, very nice and relaxed view usually for our guests Regarding bed ..nobody ever complain about it..there was real double bed with 2 mettresse with an extra mattress coverand without spring inside At the very arrival you were angry because of the inability to visit Dubrovnik from Hvar and I think that was the most influenced to Your so bad impression of Hvar and room. I would ask other guests to read the other 80 impressions in order to obtain a true and complete picture of our rooms. all the best

×