Old Town Lagos Hostel Reviews

Rua da Barroca, 70, 1º, Lagos, Portugal

Cozy hostel with a good vibe! Hugo is helpful and hilarious :) The cave tour and kayak tours are awesome! The beach is a 5min walk away and is beautiful.

The hostel had a perfect location, near the beaches, bus and train stations. It has good facilities, great activities to get all together by day and night and a really cool, friendly and helpful staff! We had such a great time in this place, definetly coming back!!!

• 15th Apr 2015

I went at the tail end of off season to Lagos and had a really relaxing time. The hostel was mostly empty and I liked it that way. Staff seemed a tad unprofessional, probably because they were new and still feeling each other out. Honestly, the hostel is a bit of a frat house, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Breakfast was coffee/tea/juice, cereal and toast with all kinds of fun stuff to put on it! Kitchen was great to have. And location was excellent - right outside of the bars!

Awesome!! The staff was really friendly, specially HUGO! He took us to a free walking tour on his day off, showed us the cliffs, the old town and really good places to eat. The room was clean and the atmosphere cool. Would definitely recommend!!

SUper !! i defenitly want to come back again to see you and work with you guys xoxo Enjoy life ! Miss Apple ! :)

I had an amazing time staying there, it was just so great. You instantly feel home when you get there. And hugo is just the best

Great hostel, very clean and well located. The best aspect of this hostel is definitely the atmosphere, Hugo and his staff do a great job making you feel very welcome right from when you walk in the door. Thanks guys!

I chose this place for our group as it seemed a bit less commercial than some of the others, and i've spent enough time in hostels where I know what I like (a little more homey) The staff won us over with their restaurant suggestions (I cook) and also cared enough to check on us when wedidntshowupontime. We arrived on the first day it was open for the season so we didn't see that many people, but if I go back to lagos i'll definetely stay there, oh and the bed was better than my bed at home! >_

HUGO!!! There are no words, made my Lagos trip unforgettable. From the moment we walked in, he made us feel so welcome.Took us out on the best tour of the Algarve and gave amazing recommendations. Hostel has got what you need and an amazing Vibe and little outdoor terrace :)

Great location, right in the heart of town, friendly staff, no lift in the building which makes it a little hard for the travellers with suitcases! Beds are a little noisy to sleep in, I woke up every time the person below me decided to move around! Overall great stay!

Really good vibe but not such great facilities, a bit neglected in places. Good wifi but breakfast was basic and didn’t seem to be very many activities happening. Loved balconies with sea views and location near bars and restaurants!