Old Town Lagos Hostel Reviews

Rua da Barroca, 70, 1º, Lagos, Portugal

A beautiful little hostel with a very family feel. We all became good friends and drank together before heading out. Maja is an absolute gem, so lovely and willing to do anything to make your stay unforgettable. Some of the other staff were a bit clueless however. The intimate setting of the hostel makes you feel like your walking into our home which is nice.

• 12th Aug 2014

Only stayed a night, but people were very kind. Maja was very nice and made some awesome suggestions for food. Beds were clean, but didn't have much space. The space was pretty cramped in general. Big lockers, but bring your own locks.

I wasn't too sure what to expect when staying at the old town Lagos however this place stole my heart. It is in a fantastic location with friendly and helpful staff. It is tidy with a great kitchen space and common area. I would not stay anywhere else in Lagos. Most of all I felt at home, loved it!! Lana

• 6th Aug 2014

Old Town Lagos was definitely one of the better Hostels I had the pleasure to stay at during my adventures around Europe. Not only is it a clean hostel and good value for money but its the staff and Atmosphere that really makes this place. If you are outgoing, like to meet people and like myself travelling on your own then this is definitely the place to stay!!. Like most hostels its a younger crowd but for me being 29 was spot on for myself. I will definitely be staying at Old Town again!

• 5th Aug 2014

Nothing bad to say about this place! Much prefer smaller hostel like this one where you can make friends with everyone in the living room and have drinks on the balcony in a chilled out environment before heading out. Good location, nice WI-FI, friendly staff - everything is excellent

Pretty good hostel, the staff was sub par compared to other hostels. It was clean, pretty good atmosphere, fairly social.

Maja is the best :)

Kind of small and cramped, but otherwise a decent stay. Friendly staff and close to everything. Party atmosphere.

Had the best time here! So chilled and real homey feeling will definitely come back :)

This hostel is really easy to get to from the train and bus stop and is really close to all the bars restaurants and beach. The staff are really friendly and Maja really makes sure that everyone feels at home. I highly recommend this hostel anyone.

Great little hostel by the beach with a cozy and inviting feel. Awesome living room woth big screen tv and computers. Also a nice terrace outside with a beach view. The staff is absoltely excellent, accomodating and a good time. Maja, the owner, helps you with your every need. Lots of fun things to do in Lagos and everyhing can be booked right there at the hostel!

• 26th Jul 2014

Great atmosphere, friendly staff. Ended up staying an extra 3 nights because we had so much fun there. Be going back here for sure! Thanks so much

Nice and cosy. They don't have any Organised activities and when I asked I was told to do the kayaks. Hard For solo traveller but the drinks in the lounge made up for it.

Atmosphere in the hostel is really amazing. Staff is as good as it gets, they will help you in any way possible. Maybe isn't the best looking hostel out there, but if you are looking for a real hostel experience, this is it. It can get a bit loud on the streets at night, but they give you ear plugs if you would need them.

Had a blast will be back again! Great people!

The location and atmosphere was incredible and the staff went above and beyond to meet our needs and cater to our every inquiry. It was truly my best hostel experience.

• 17th Jul 2014

Was an amazing hostel!! Super friendly staff and an awesome location. Will definetley be returning next year!!

• 8th Jul 2014

Not a party hostel so if your after a more relaxed vibe but want to be in the heart of the night life this is a great place to stay.

Old town's the best Hostel iv ever been to the atmosphere and staff were so awesome me feel so at home rite away i didn't want to leave was the best time i'm definitely coming back :-)

• 7th Jul 2014

Great hostel if you really want to party. The crowd and the staff really facilitate it well. The place could use a few more washrooms for the amount of beds they have though. I found myself waiting multiple times for them. Overall a fun place to stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4