Old Town Lagos Hostel Reviews

Rua da Barroca, 70, 1º, Lagos, Portugal

HUGO!!! There are no words, made my Lagos trip unforgettable. From the moment we walked in, he made us feel so welcome.Took us out on the best tour of the Algarve and gave amazing recommendations. Hostel has got what you need and an amazing Vibe and little outdoor terrace :)

Great location, right in the heart of town, friendly staff, no lift in the building which makes it a little hard for the travellers with suitcases! Beds are a little noisy to sleep in, I woke up every time the person below me decided to move around! Overall great stay!

Really good vibe but not such great facilities, a bit neglected in places. Good wifi but breakfast was basic and didn’t seem to be very many activities happening. Loved balconies with sea views and location near bars and restaurants!

free breakfast, super awesome family vibe, clean, great kitchen, very close to everything but still removed from the party Aussie (sorry) scene that I don't usually go for. staff super helpful with all things Lagos, had a great time and extended my stay!

This hostel is a little older but still offers everything you need when your a backpacker. I had a blast here with the staff and the people I met. The only thing it needed was a good guitar haha. Thanks old town!

Decent hostel, nice rooms, very inexpensive. Breakfast isn't really much of anything but that's not really a big deal

Great hostel with the most lovely staff! Stayed 2 nights, wish I could've stayed more. Highly recommend!

Old Town Lagos Hostel is a great value for any backpacker or surfer traveling through Lagos. This intimate hostel is tucked away in the middle of town and has a welcoming, friendly environment. Both the staff and others staying here are open and ready to have a great time, whether this is heading to Lagos world class beaches or enjoying the nightlife. This place is a must stay for anyone passing through Lagos. Maia and the rest of the staff offer a relaxed environment for all types.

It is really good hostel for the people who want to have fun and party ... it is really close to all of the bars .. it is also a great location, the view from the balcony is really amazing and beaches are really close .. If you visit this hostel, you will definitely have such a great time in Lagos.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Slovenia

A very good hostel, the manager, Maya, is a really friendly and helpful person. Old Town is an amazing localization, near to the several beaches and in the heart of the town, so you can enjoy the sun during the day and the restaurants during the night as well, or you can just resting in the living room watching Friends.

• 29th Sep 2014

Had an amazing stay at old town! Maja made us feel so welcome and I wish I could have stayed longer. I'd definitely recommend :)

We stayed in a two bed room with a private bathroom. The room and bathroom were clean and there was enough space with a shelf and a wooden box with a locker. Unfortunately, we barely slept because there was loud music playing inside and outside all night long. This is definitely a party hostel! Breakfast was nothing special. The hostel is ok if you like to stay out all night and you can definitely meet a lot of people there

Amazing time with sensational people and I absolutely recommend staying here

Had the most amazing time at this hostel. Will be coming back next year!

A nice stay in a nice hostel, good quality-price rate...not for sure one of the most safe I've ever seen (the doors in the dorms were always open, but this is probably customer's fault) and I wasn't really happy with the way one of the receptionist, a young black-hair lady, was acting (very annoyed and unhelpful, fortunately the older one was really really nice instead!)...but overall a good place where to stay in Lagos, very central and with a nice, feasty atmosphere! :)

• 11th Sep 2014

Party hostel, full of Australians... Like most places in Lagos. The lady running it was great but the volunteers didn't seem very helpful. Very clean. I had to cancel my last night last minute because I found a few road trip buddies so we agreed that I would pay half for the night I canceled.. Which I thought was fare as it wasn't 24hrs before. Small hostel so family vibe but felt a little clicky with all the volunteers living there. recommended if you want to party with Australians

Fantastic hostel with excellent staff! Could not recommend highly enough.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Came here with four other friends and we all agree on this. We absolutely loved the staff, especially Shem, and we all met some awesome people. It feels more like a home than a hostel and you immediately feel welcome. Will definitely be staying here again the next time I'm in Lagos!!

Best Staff! Lovely place! Excellent Value for Money! Best Klosterschülerin ever!

• 5th Sep 2014

Maja does such an amazing job at running the hostel!! Very clean and has a nice family feel. Bathrooms Are big, private and clean (such a bonus for a hostel!!) highly recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4