Old Town Lodge

8.1
Fabulous 30 Total Reviews

5th Sep 2016
7.4

The location of the hostel is great as it is in the the Old Town and you reach many sights by feet. It is a cozy place, very everything is clean. We had a double room which was quite small (tiny), without any window. Remember that towels and bed sheets are not included so it costs 65 Kr per Person. All in all I think a maybe find a cheaper place outside the Old Town the next time. I was also a bit disappointed because I got no response to mail from the staff after I was left...