8.2
Fabulous 30 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 30 Total Reviews
Old Town Lodge Located at Baggensgatan 25, , Stockholm.
Sweden
Stockholm Stockholm 11131 Baggensgatan 25
82% 30
59.3238909 18.0733466
    Rooms available

5th Sep 2016
7.4

The location of the hostel is great as it is in the the Old Town and you reach many sights by feet. It is a cozy place, very everything is clean. We had a double room which was quite small (tiny), without any window. Remember that towels and bed sheets are not included so it costs 65 Kr per Person. All in all I think a maybe find a cheaper place outside the Old Town the next time. I was also a bit disappointed because I got no response to mail from the staff after I was left...

• wgcarruthers7701
  • England, Couple, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

I really enjoys my stay at this hostel - it was clean and functional and the location was perfect. The staff were really helpful with a couple of extra requests I had (receiving a letter from home and extra luggage storage). The only downside was the lack of window in the room, and having to pay for the sheets on arrival (they should just be included in the price!