Old Town Munkenhof Reviews

Munga 4, Tallinn, Estonia

Hostel is very well located - in the heart of the old town. All staff was very friendly, there is plenty of common space.

I really enjoyed everything about this hostel, I certainly recommend it

Everything was mostly great, staff was friendly, showers had hot water, kitchen was big, location is perfect. Only downside is that the repair man that semi-lives there.. If people are talking he will turn the TV way up to shut people up, even when they aren't talking loud. I had my feet on the corner of the table in the common area and he went nuts yelling at me in Estonian.

Bit noisy one nigh, but they moved me to the back of the hostel so all was good

Overally very good value for the money right in the old town. Kitchen was big (though the tap seemed to be almost finished). I had a clean and spacious dorm that was entered through another dorm.

100x100 recommended