Old Town Vogue Hostel Reviews

Str. Gabroveni nr.2, Sector 3, Bucharest, Romania

This hostel is right in the old town, which is excellent as long as you don't want to sleep! The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The Only thing was that there was no common area for hanging out.

In the evening it's very loud outside, because the hostel is located in city center where there are a lot of pubs, restaurants and caffes.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Real good. There was only one member of staff who we encountered, and he was very nice and very helpful (even though we came back at 5AM and most probably woke up other guests).

• 6th Aug 2014

This hostel is really very well located. The party is INSIDE your room, so be aware of it when booking. Staff was kind and helpful.

• 1st Aug 2014

Very helpful staff and couldn't get a better location.

Great place. Very happy with it. A little bit noisy at night due to being located right in the heart of historic centre, but I really liked it here. Very very clean facilities. Always important

Best attention, everything is really clean, and you're right in the middle of the party center!

Hostel is right in the middle of the old city, next to all the bars and clubs.. This means it's probably not the best place to stay in if you want to have 0 noise and rest however I can only recommend this place if you like to go out and are looking for a well located & clean hostel! Plus the staff is very nice and helpful

This hostel is designed for people who like to stay up late and party. Some reviews pointed out that there was some noise, I would emphasize that it is VERY loud ALL night. The room itself was clean, pillows are huge therefore I slept on towels. The bathrooms were not cleaned until a couple days after I checked in. The best thing about this hostel was the front desk staff who were able to answer all my questions.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Excelent place in a "ok" neightborhood. The staff is super nice and helpful, really friendly, and willing to joke with you and to assist you in anything you need. A lot of clubs and places to party around. Not exactly a place to find quiet and rest (there is a lot of noise), but is less than 2 minutes away from a lot of bars and clubs to dance, drink and party. Recomended.

Perfect location, good facilities, clean, friendly staff, good price. Cons: no lockers, very loud music from the neighboring clubs/pubs/etc until the late night (although it may depend on a room, so ask them if they have a quiet one).

This hostel was very value for money. It has a good location in the Old Town and it was very easy to get to places. The hostel is also one of the cleanest I've ever been at with excellent beds & mattresses. The staff were also very friendly and helpful in every aspect. I suppose my only complaint is that it's located very near bars & clubs and the music & drunken revelry outside did keep me up some nights. All in all, I had an excellent stay at the Old Town Vogue Hostel.

Absolutely perfect location, in the middle of the nightlife, new facilities and a great atmosphere, you easily would feel there like among friends. Don't miss it coming to Bucharest!

I had to delay my way back because of a bad cough. That's why I had to stay longer. They were w\very kind and nearly nursed me like in the hospital. They made me fresh lemonade and good healthy , warm tea. Can't wait to return and see the kitchen which will soon be ready!

I stayed at Vogue Hostel with my girlfriend and we were thoroughly impressed! I have traveled extensively for over ten years and have spent time in many hostels around the world - from Colombia to South Africa - and Vogue Hostel was easily comparable with some of the best I've seen. I pass through Bucharest a lot and have stayed at three other hostels. Vogue was by far the best. The location is fantastic (in the heart of the city and the action) and yet the room was amazingly quiet and serene.

• 25th Apr 2014

The staff were really kind and helpful. The hostel is in the middle of the old town so it's perfect location when you want to party but as it's noisy at night it may not be the best choice for somebody who needs to rest.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Poland

Top location. The Kitchen is in construction,3 more weeks to be finished. Staff is super friendly and helps you finding new friends for your stay. awesome! I'll definitely recommend this place to anyone.

This is perhaps the nicest Dorm room I have ever stayed in!!! A great location, right in the old town. Also a mention are the staff- they gave me some great tips in the city, and introduced me to some amazing locals who took me to a traditional Easter party, Romanian style. Love this place, love this country. Ten points Vogue, i'll be back!

Very clean, modern dorm rooms with great beds (proper mattresses and fresh linen, with big fluffy towels) - private rooms were like hotel rooms w/vanity etc. There were plenty of showers and hot water for the size of the hostel. Right in the middle of bars and restaurants (maybe take earplugs if you're a light sleeper). There was no common room, but the staff were fantastic - very friendly, relaxed and welcoming, and nothing was a big deal to them.

excellent