Old Town Vogue Hostel Reviews

Str. Gabroveni nr.2, Sector 3, Bucharest, Romania

A very nice! place, clean and positive people!! thank you!!!

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Moldova

Perfect location, excellent staff, thanks!

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

This hostel is right in the old town, which is excellent as long as you don't want to sleep! The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The Only thing was that there was no common area for hanging out.

In the evening it's very loud outside, because the hostel is located in city center where there are a lot of pubs, restaurants and caffes.

Real good. There was only one member of staff who we encountered, and he was very nice and very helpful (even though we came back at 5AM and most probably woke up other guests).

• 6th Aug 2014

Very good hostel and a great staff. The only drawback is that I wish they was a real common room. But it was globaly awesome !!!

This hostel is really very well located. The party is INSIDE your room, so be aware of it when booking. Staff was kind and helpful.

• 1st Aug 2014

Very helpful staff and couldn't get a better location.

Great place. Very happy with it. A little bit noisy at night due to being located right in the heart of historic centre, but I really liked it here. Very very clean facilities. Always important

Best attention, everything is really clean, and you're right in the middle of the party center!

What more can I say about this joint? I had the most fun hanging out and joking with Andrei and Cristina than any other hostel owner/ employees during my 3 month backpacking trip of Europe. It was a great 5 stay, right in old town, they'll take care of you and the beds and pillows are good, which was my biggest criteria when traveling as long as I did.

Hostel is right in the middle of the old city, next to all the bars and clubs.. This means it's probably not the best place to stay in if you want to have 0 noise and rest however I can only recommend this place if you like to go out and are looking for a well located & clean hostel! Plus the staff is very nice and helpful

This hostel is designed for people who like to stay up late and party. Some reviews pointed out that there was some noise, I would emphasize that it is VERY loud ALL night. The room itself was clean, pillows are huge therefore I slept on towels. The bathrooms were not cleaned until a couple days after I checked in. The best thing about this hostel was the front desk staff who were able to answer all my questions.

• 23rd Jun 2014