9.0
Superb 853 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 853 Total Reviews
Old Town Zagreb Located at Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), , Zagreb.
Croatia
Zagreb 10000 Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica)
90% 853
45.8106747 15.9833908
    Rooms available

24th Nov 2016

This hostel was great! It is small and has more of an apartment feel, but it near to the main square and the bus station as well as grocery stores. Ana is very helpful and friendly. Well equipped kitchen with free tea and coffee and there are lockers for your things. Met a lot of cool people during my stay. I would definitely stay here again.

11th Nov 2016

Old Town Zagreb is in a perfect location for a visit to the city center. The staff are very accommodating and helpful. I would come back to stay again.

29th Oct 2016

Very nice place to stay in Zagreb. Anna is very sweet, helpful, and friendly. She even did our laundry for us so that we could enjoy the city during our short stay. Good location - quick walk to the old town. Nice kitchen, and communal room. The private room is very spacious and comfortable. Great value! Would definitely recommend this place!

• England, Female, 31-40
21st Oct 2016

I had a really lovely stay at this hostel - Ana was so helpful and welcoming and I felt really at home whilst staying here! The hostel is really clean and comfortable and it is in a great location - everything is within walking distance and there is also a tram stop right outside. Although Zagreb has no 'must see' sights I really enjoyed my time here - it is a very laid back and quirky city and I ended up staying much longer than planned!

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
20th Oct 2016

Very nice place, well located! Only 15 minutes walk from the bus station and 10 minutes from the center place! Ana is very gentle and she took the time to give us all the information we needed despite our late check-in time, even if she had a long and busy day!

• England, Male, 41+
17th Oct 2016

Very good value for money and central location

8th Oct 2016
7.7

Decent little hostel, only about 10 minutes walk from the main bus station and the old town! Big shout out to the staff who were great to chat with

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Oct 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff were really helpful and friendly. There was a really big common area and kitchen as well. The centre of town was less than a ten minute walk away. I would definitely stay again if I am ever back in Zagreb!

5th Oct 2016

Really nice place with a great girl working there(Ana)😊small place in the center of town and really relaxed atmosphere.place has locker and clean towels and washing machine and everything u need😊

• USA, Male, 41+
4th Oct 2016

great stay in private room. once in the building, which isn't easy to find, the hostel was marked by 8.5x11 sheets of paper to direct you to the proper floor. the American gal handling the check-in was really great and got me squared away and nice visit. i'd recommend.