Old Town Zagreb Reviews

Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), Zagreb, Croatia

All good. Staff is excellent, the place is clean and organized. There is also a big room to watch tv and relax.. It's not a party hostel, but if are looking for a good place to stay and relax, this is it.

This hostel really is the best deal if you want to stay a few nights in Zagreb. Located in an old apartment, a 5-minute walk from the cathedral and the old town, it is pretty small (around 14 beds), which creates a cosy atmosphere. The living room is nicely put together to spend some time chilling, watching tv, reading, or chatting with some of your fellow guests. The big plus: your host is very welcoming and will give you all the tips to enjoy Zagreb. Definitely recommend!

• 27th Jul 2015

I stayed one night ay this hostel. Location and staff are extra good! Other aspects are also good.

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Turkey

This place is kinda amazing. Only maybe 10-14 beds in the place but you have a pretty chill common room where u can watch movies. The lady is extremely helpful. However not always available but you can call her to come back to the apartment. The air conditioning has a lost controller, so it's insanely hot inside at the moment (May even be fixed now). Be my only major criticism, but temporary issue. Great people to meet and good atmosphere.

Beautifully located place and perfect rooms. We had a private room, which was very big and clean. We definitely recommend it. The best of all was the host: Jelena. She was so sweet and welcoming. She immediately gave us all the ins and outs of Zagreb. We stayed in a lot of hostels but this host was one of the best. We definitely recommend to book this hostel.

Super nice lady at the reception, free towels, clean place, close to a lot of things.

Wonderful hostel. Jelena is one of the loveliest and most helpful people to ever run a hostel - she went above and beyond at every turn and made our short stay very smooth and pleasant. I only wish we could have stayed for a few more days!

The staff were very helpful, and willing to accommodate the fact that my train didn't arrive until the very end of their office hours. My overall impression was a solid comfortable hostel - not outstanding, but nothing to complain about. The location was good, but do not that the name isn't quite true and it isn't in old town Zagreb!

Ana is a warm, helpful person who helps you out if you want to know something. The dorm is clean and spacious. There was a heat wave with temperatures around 37-38° C when I was there, but Ana placed a fan, so there was a little bit of a cooling effect in the dorm. If I ever come back to Zagreb, I defenetly stay there again.

It is not a traditional hostel but more of an apartment with people staying in the different rooms. It was a very casual feel but Ana was helpful.

I really loved the hostel. It was like an apartment made into a hostel so it had this home feel to it. Very clean, quiet, nice kitchen and great shower, just like the bathroom in any house or flat. If you want to feel that you are going home everytime you come back from wandering around the city, this is the place to be.

Ana was great, very welcoming and helpful, casual atmosphere with everything you need, would definitely stay again.

An excellent place to stay. We stayed in the double room which was massive and had loads of light and facilities. Price was very good as well. Wasn't an en-suite bathroom but as its essentially a converted flat that made sense.

Manager is lovely, nice little place

Staff were knowledgeable and friendly. Very good location.

• 13th Jun 2015

Absolutely loved staying here!! And made me feel like it was my own home and helped with all I needed for my stay in Zagreb and plitvice. Kitchen is lovely, everything really clean, bathrooms spacious. Short walk to the oldtown. Only thing would maybe be needing some more places to sit in the common area. Would definitely recommend!! Thanks so much Ana :)

Stayed at Old Town Zagreb for about three nights. Really nice Hostel, very close to the centre, bus and train station. The rooms can get a little warm but is a chilled place to stay. Ana (who works there) is wonderful!

Ana was fantastic =) really knowledgable and helpful. The location was great.

• 7th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Loved my stay here (clean, safe, well located & with great facilities for cooking - though the pans have seen better days - & for meeting people) & the other reviews are right about the amazing staff -Ana was great & it almost felt like I was visiting with an old friend or sharing a flat with really clean roommates. The small size is nice for meeting people. You really feel at home. Even with my sore foot I enjoyed the city with the chance to soak it in a basin 'at home' to recover at night. ;)

After living for almost 3 weeks in party hostels, this was a nice change of pace. Was very relaxing and calm. The owner, Ana I think is her name, is extremely sweet and mother like. She knows everyone's names and does a great job to ensure you have a pleasant stay. Kitchen, rooms, and bathrooms were all great! Loved it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3