Old Town Zagreb Reviews

Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), Zagreb, Croatia

We loved staying at the Old Town Hostel! Ana was super nice and gave us lots of good info on where to visit, eat and how to get to/from Plitvice National Park. The hostel was in a great location, close to the centre square. It was also very clean with good wifi. All the other travellers we met there were also very friendly.

Nice stay. Clean hostel, quite atmosphere, good wifi, super friendly staff. Jelena was wonderful! The only thing less than nice was that the mattresses are quite springy and hard.

Jelena was very warm and friendly. Really enjoyed the stay at Old Town Zagreb and would definitely stay here next time around. The hostel has a very homely atmosphere and Jelena was available at all times for any kind of help. Much recommended

• 1st Jan 2015
  • India

Overall, my friend and I were very happy with our experience. We loved the atmosphere and good vibes. Jelena, who's in charge of the hostel, was very welcoming and informative. Any question we had, she was able to answer; she's pretty awesome. The only thing that didn't go as planned were the bus times on NYE coming from Plitvice Lakes. We had bought round trip tickets from our bus driver, which never came after 2 hrs went by; it was terrible. Holiday schedule for ya...always have a backup!

I can only recommend this hostel to stay in! Amazing place! Super central. Everything is walking distance! Very clean and probably the kindest stuff ever. Jelena helped us with everything and she was super sweet and nice. When I am coming back to Zagreb I am definitely staying here again.

Every time I stay here I just don't ever want to leave! I never feel like I'm at a hostel when I stay at Old Town, I feel like I'm staying with old friends. It's actually such a warm and welcoming environment that even everyone staying here becomes instant friends because of the mood of the place. The staff is the best in the world, and I honestly will never stay at a different hostel in Zagreb, I will continue to always come back to Old Town. Perfect location, perfect staff, prefect atmosphere!

The host was very nice. I've enjoyed every moment I was in the hostel. It was very clean and comfortable. There is enough space in the rooms for everyone. The toilet is also very clean and spacious.

The location of the hostel is awesome. Very worth for the money indeed. Jelena is cool, friendly and knowledgeable in what she does. I would definitely come back to this hostel if I ever visit Zagreb again.

I had the most wonderful time here. The hostel was great - it had a really nice, laid back atmosphere, and was located in a perfect area to explore the city. But, the best thing about it was the owner. She is the most welcoming, most friendly person that I have met in a long time. She went out of her way on many occasions to make sure that I (and everyone else) felt 'at home' and provided us with lots of brilliant local information about Zagreb. Thank you Old Town, and thank you Jelena! A*. Gary

I was in Zagreb for a week for work. This was a very clean and quiet hostel. People were friendly, and the kitchen facilities were very nice. Jelena (who runs the hostel) was amazing. She gave lots of ideas on things to do, and where to go to exchange money, get food, buy a quick lunch etc. Beds were very comfortable, and the huge common room is a great place to relax. Highly recommended.

Thank you Jelena for your amazing hospitality!!! It was like visiting a friend's apartment but with a lot of ...definetely coming back at some point...

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Greece

The lady who works there (forgot her name) is a really Nice and helpful person!!! She makes the difference!!! Gave all the info I needed. Her dog is a plus!!!! Hehe really cute!!!! The only thing to pay attention to is the street name. The directions given show the 'full' name of the street (which has nothing to do with the short name you will see on the street walls). It took me more than half an hour to find it, after i asked a Young lady for help.

Nice people, relaxed, easy. Had a good time, felt comfortable and at home!

This is one of the best hostel I've ever stayed. Ana, hostel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable, huge space. Kicken was small but clean, useful. Location was nice between the train station and Old town, supermarket nearby. I think I'll back again!

Excellent hostel. Ana is great and so helpful. Small hostel with intimate vibe and comfy beds. Kitchen is adequate and Ana made us coffee every morning which was lovely. Would definitely recommend to someone no looking for a party hostel, small and cosy and friendly and social atmosphere.

Comfortable place. Felt home. Warm welcome, Very friendly person who is in charge of the hostel.

• 22nd Oct 2014

A nice place in the middle of town with everything you need. I'd happily go back, and Ana is great!

Very easygoing people and a always helpful Ana makes it a perfect stay in Zagreb. Highly recommended.

Cute hostel but not hugely social, more of a converted apartment. Nice though and the staff are so friendly. Great location to walk around the city, nearby to attractions etc and so easy to get to from the train station. Good kitchen area, comfy beds. Good for a quick stopover to rest and get a proper night's sleep.

Anna was super nice and helpful. She really made us feel welcome.

« first « Prev 1 2 3