Old Town Zagreb Reviews

Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), Zagreb, Croatia

Great place! Thank you Ana!

My partner and I had an amazing stay at Old Town. Jelena made ther stay perfect and even let us keep our stuff in our room for an extra day for free as noone else had the room booked. She also gave amazing advice on where to go and what to eat. Would definitely recommend! Room and facilities were lovely and clean too and everything was in easy walking distance from the hostel.

Wonderful and very helpful staff. Ideal location for sights, bars and transport.

Odd but great little hostel in a sort of apartment block. Very friendly hostel owner with extremely cute little dog. Was always happy to help you plan what to do with your day. As the hostel was small and had a great communal area, everyone was always very sociable and would relax in there. Great spacious kitchen, plenty of bathrooms and showers.

Great and really nice staff who gave us very useful information about the city. Really comfortable rooms and great quiet atmosphere. Door is locked with a code so you have 24h access without keys. If we come back to Zagreb we'll definitely stay here again!

The hostel is managed by a young and cool girl, which will help you out in everything you may need. Rooms are spacious, as well as the bathroom. There is no breakfast included, but you can use the big kitchen for cooking. There is a big shared area where to sit and chill out. Nice.

Very nice (and small!) hostel. Jelena helped me a lot to get around the city. Highly recommended!

• 19th Aug 2014

I was very well received by Jelena, the manager of Old Town Zagreb. I would recommend the hostel to people who are looking for a peaceful place to stay, as the hostel is very small and quiet. Staff is very charismactic and helpful and facilities are very good: well equiped kitchen, hot shower, common area, free wifi, beds were good although a little bit noisy.

lovely place, very homy, staff very kind, close to railway station and old city center, just perfect!

The host was really welcoming, she gave us a guide of the city and some good tips to enjoy our stay. The private bedroom is a spacious and cosy room

Lovely hostel very close to old town. Host was amazing and helped out whenever she could.

Amazing staff. Good location - around 5 minutes walk from old town center. All rooms are very clean. Would recommend.

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Jelena is the most wonderful host and she will go out of her way to ensure that you are having a good time. I was about to start a circle trip around Croatia and had a lot of luggage, so she even offered to look after some of my things for a while until I return to Zagreb!! The rooms are beautifully painted, the bathrooms are very clean and the location is superb. Staying here was one of the highlights of my trip and I can't wait to go back!!

we only had an overnight stop over here but could easily have stayed longer, its pretty cheap in zagreb and there is loads to see. the only fault i could find is there is only 2 showers, lovely cute hostel, in a good location

Wonderful small hostel in the heart of Zagred. The host was amazing with her advice and help. I was having visa issues and she spent large amounts of time calling locals and directing me around. Personal service I would not expect and have not experienced anywhere else. Otherwise very clean and easy stay. Thanks Old Town!!

I've already told you how great it was on the note i left on the desk. The only sad part is that i forgot some romanian chocolate in the fridge, therefore i hope you will enjoy the "Rom" Chocolate bars and share them with your guests :). Thank you once again for your hospitality!

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Romania

Really nice hostel, great for meeting people and has a chilled environment. The place is clean and in a great position. Jelena the woman who's runs the place is very friendly and informative. Would definitely stay here again.

I loved this place. Travelling alone in this place its easy to meet people because there is a living room and a good kitchen where people hang around. There's nothing negative to comment on. Loved the girl who worked their. All very social and the small dog adds to the good atmosphere to.

Jelena is hands down the sweetest person I have met on my trip so far. She is overly accommodating and will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy and well informed. When we showed up the app only booked 1 person (there were 2 of us). She said no problem and figured out a way to get us both in for the night! Such an absolute sweetheart, and very knowledgeable about her city. Go to Zagreb if only to see what a wonderful person Jelena is!

I had a great stay at this hostel. It was in the centre and so it was very close to everything. The staff was very helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3