Fabulous 868 Total Reviews
Fabulous 868 Total Reviews
Old Town Zagreb Located at Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), , Zagreb.
Croatia
Zagreb 10000 Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica)
89% 868
45.8106747 15.9833908
    Rooms available

• Israel, Female, 31-40
13th Jan 2017

A perfect place to stay in Zagreb!!. Super clean, very nice staff and perfect location!! A special thanks to Ana for her readiness to help any time. Highly recommend!!

• nicholefdez1862
  • USA, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

If you have the chance to book this hostel you Won't regret it! It is the best hostel I've stayed at in Croatia. It is in the perfect location and easy to find. It also is very clean, safe, and friendly. The owner, Ana, is so awesome and will make you feel at home. The hostel is the perfect size, large enough to meet people but small enough that it's not too noisy. I will definitely be back soon!

• nicola1754
  • Italy, Male, 25-30
5.4

Hair and even a tweezers were found in our bed. If you have medium / high standards of cleanness, this is not the place for you. Giggi, the house keeper, was nice and helpful. It's only three rooms. It's more a B&B than a hostel. Definitely not the atmosphere of the second one.

30th Dec 2016

Top notch place to stay in Zagreb. Super clean, comfy and easy to meet other fellow travelers. During my stay I got some kind of troubles with my car. I am super grateful to Ana for everything she has done for me to resolve this situation. I would have not handled it by myself. She's been so dedicated for helping me out. Thank you so much for everything! And cheers to Gigi for the warm welcome when I arrive and for all the great time spending together. You actually meet very good friends there!!

30th Dec 2016

Good hostel. Nice old building near city center. Nice open spaces. A sofa and dome chairs in common room would be a great addition.

16th Dec 2016

This is one of the best hostel decisions I've ever made, largely thanks to Ana's generosity. When our bus got in late Ana spent the night at the hostel to make sure she would be around to let us in, and when I got sick shortly after arriving, Ana checked on me, made me tea, bought me pretzels, etc. On top of that, the room and bathrooms were clean, the location was excellent, the neighborhood was safe, and the overall atmosphere was very nice. Highly recommend!!

7th Dec 2016

The hostel is in a great location. The main square, Zagreb Cathedral are a 10mins walk away. Lots of restaurants and cafes nearby. Trams and buses are also easily accessible. Anna is a sweetheart and went out of her way to help me in any way she could. I was the only guest for the few days I was there and it was like living with a friend, not sleeping in a hostel! It's not a party hostel so if you're looking for that this is not the place for you. I would stay there again if ever in Zagreb.

• Serbia, Couple, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016

Super cute place, not to many beds, extra location and service

25th Nov 2016

My stay here was brief but very pleasant. Ana is a great host and gave advice that helped me make the most of my one evening in the city. Wish I'd been able to stay longer.

24th Nov 2016

This hostel was great! It is small and has more of an apartment feel, but it near to the main square and the bus station as well as grocery stores. Ana is very helpful and friendly. Well equipped kitchen with free tea and coffee and there are lockers for your things. Met a lot of cool people during my stay. I would definitely stay here again.