Superb 766 Total Reviews
Superb 766 Total Reviews
Old Town Zagreb Located at Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), , Zagreb.
Croatia
Zagreb 10000 Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica)
91% 766
45.8106747 15.9833908
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
9th Jun 2016

The room was beautiful and big. However the bathroom was too small.

8th Jun 2016

Ana is amazing! Super helpful. This is a very small hostel that's super quiet. Not a bad or good thing. It just is :)

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Jun 2016

Good location, less than a ten minute walk to the centre of town. The rooms were spacious with big lockers. The communal area was good area to chill out in. Would stay here again.

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2016

I stayed here just one night as a stopover but would've happily stayed longer. Great hostel, good kitchen. Nice place to watch films or what's on TV. Very quiet which was just what I needed.

4th Jun 2016

Really nice hostel, that is an apartment in the city centre in walking distance from the most important places (included the bus and railway stations). I had just a few hours in Zagreb, and I arrived after more than a week of travelling, but thanks to Ana (who did even the washing instead of me) I could look around in the city. I can recommend this friendly place to anyone!

• England, Couple, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016

Ana was a great host! She was so friendly and welcoming and helpful as soon as we arrived, giving us information about what to do/see in Zagreb. In terms of security, I only put that score because we were in a private room and would have liked to of had a safe/locker to put our valuables when we were out, which the shared rooms had (I think!). We did still feel safe there! The private room was lovely!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th May 2016

I would stay there again, definitely worth getting the private room. Had a big window, a big bed and was very comfortable. Ana was great and I loved the location. Only stayed one night but I would have stayed longer had time permitted it.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
28th May 2016

Quaint little hostel near the main center and just a block's walk to one of their main parks. Anna really goes above and beyond to make your trip exceptional! She found out bus schedules for us, restaurant and bar recommendations, and gave recommendations catered to our priorities. Can't say enough good things! Definitely more a of small, quiet hostel, as compared to some of the others out there, but great place to spend the night.

28th May 2016

Great place to stay in Zagreb and I would definitely recommend! As a solo traveller Ana made everything so easy for me, from organising my day trip to plitvice lakes (even though it was like half 9 at night) to showing me where to see/what would be of priority in my short stay. She makes it feel like more of a home than a hostel. I also met a few people, and feel I would have met more had I actually been at the hostel more/at reasonable hours. Great place and would definitely go back

• Wales, Female, 18-24
27th May 2016

I loved it here! Its just out of the town centre, (like a 5/8 minute walk), which I liked because it was quiet at night. Ana was amazing! She showed me around, let me know the best places to eat, and provided me with all the information I needed to have a good time in Zagreb. The hostel is awesome, and has a great vibe about it. I would definitely recommend this!