Old Town Zagreb

9.2
Superb 877 Total Reviews

• Finland, Female, 25-30
24th Mar 2017

I had the greatest stay in Old town Zagreb! + Ana is amazingly welcoming and helpful + Atmosphere among the guests was very good + The rooms and showers are very clean and hand towels are changed on a daily basis or even more often + Quiet location, could be more central but then again it would mean noise from the streets + No smoking nearby (some of the hostels had a bar downstairs and according the the reviews you can smell that to your room)

2nd Mar 2017

Ana is cool!! Place is great and really near to the center. Totally recommend!

14th Feb 2017

The hostel is very cozy and homey. Ana made me feel very welcome right away. She made me coffee and we had a nice conversation in the kitchen. I appreciated this casualness and down-to-earth nature. I left feeling like I had a local experience in a quiet neighborhood. The beds are comfy, outlets are plentiful (even on the top bunks), and the place has a warm vibe. I would definitely stay there again.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

The atmosphere of this hostel is very homey as it is actually a flat. Loved my stay here, Anna was super helpful and gave a lot of recommendations and helped me to find out how to get to Plitvice Lakes. She even did my laundry. The only thing was that there were not too many people to socialise with as the hostel is rather small and it was february. But I would definitely stay here again.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
1st Feb 2017

Really nice and relaxing experience. This is the hostel where you'll meet other people, but not party style. Just the atmosphere is so homey and relaxing that you feel ok to say "hi" to other guests. Host is not in your face but there if you need her. Hostel's clean and I felt ok to cook there. Oh, yeah and location is just perfect. Supermarket across the street, central square and other tourist spots right out side, train station and post office a walk away.

• Croatia, Male, 31-40
14th Jan 2017

Nice little place, it has a laid back vibe about it. The location is perfect, walking distance from the main square and the train station. I was in a dorm, linen was clean, showers too. Would recommend, great value for money.

• Israel, Female, 31-40
13th Jan 2017

A perfect place to stay in Zagreb!!. Super clean, very nice staff and perfect location!! A special thanks to Ana for her readiness to help any time. Highly recommend!!

• nicholefdez1862
  • USA, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

If you have the chance to book this hostel you Won't regret it! It is the best hostel I've stayed at in Croatia. It is in the perfect location and easy to find. It also is very clean, safe, and friendly. The owner, Ana, is so awesome and will make you feel at home. The hostel is the perfect size, large enough to meet people but small enough that it's not too noisy. I will definitely be back soon!

• nicola1754
  • Italy, Male, 25-30
30th Dec 2016
5.4

Hair and even a tweezers were found in our bed. If you have medium / high standards of cleanness, this is not the place for you. Giggi, the house keeper, was nice and helpful. It's only three rooms. It's more a B&B than a hostel. Definitely not the atmosphere of the second one.

30th Dec 2016

Top notch place to stay in Zagreb. Super clean, comfy and easy to meet other fellow travelers. During my stay I got some kind of troubles with my car. I am super grateful to Ana for everything she has done for me to resolve this situation. I would have not handled it by myself. She's been so dedicated for helping me out. Thank you so much for everything! And cheers to Gigi for the warm welcome when I arrive and for all the great time spending together. You actually meet very good friends there!!