Old Town Zagreb Reviews

Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), Zagreb, Croatia

Thank you Jelena for your amazing hospitality!!! It was like visiting a friend's apartment but with a lot of ...definetely coming back at some point...

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Greece

The lady who works there (forgot her name) is a really Nice and helpful person!!! She makes the difference!!! Gave all the info I needed. Her dog is a plus!!!! Hehe really cute!!!! The only thing to pay attention to is the street name. The directions given show the 'full' name of the street (which has nothing to do with the short name you will see on the street walls). It took me more than half an hour to find it, after i asked a Young lady for help.

Nice people, relaxed, easy. Had a good time, felt comfortable and at home!

This is one of the best hostel I've ever stayed. Ana, hostel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable, huge space. Kicken was small but clean, useful. Location was nice between the train station and Old town, supermarket nearby. I think I'll back again!

Excellent hostel. Ana is great and so helpful. Small hostel with intimate vibe and comfy beds. Kitchen is adequate and Ana made us coffee every morning which was lovely. Would definitely recommend to someone no looking for a party hostel, small and cosy and friendly and social atmosphere.

Comfortable place. Felt home. Warm welcome, Very friendly person who is in charge of the hostel.

• 22nd Oct 2014

A nice place in the middle of town with everything you need. I'd happily go back, and Ana is great!

Very easygoing people and a always helpful Ana makes it a perfect stay in Zagreb. Highly recommended.

Cute hostel but not hugely social, more of a converted apartment. Nice though and the staff are so friendly. Great location to walk around the city, nearby to attractions etc and so easy to get to from the train station. Good kitchen area, comfy beds. Good for a quick stopover to rest and get a proper night's sleep.

Anna was super nice and helpful. She really made us feel welcome.

Ana is the person that makes this hostel! She has this really relaxed outgoing personality that I found welcoming right away. The location couldn't be any better, it's about a 10 minute walk to everything around Old Town. Rooms are quite spacious and although I didn't cook the kitchen looked very well equipped for anything you wanted to cook. The place was very clean and the facilities were really good except for the very squeaky floors. Thanks Ana!

Great hostel. The staff (Ana) is great, so warm and friendly and helpful. Great location very close to old town and also bus and train stations. Nice common room and kitchen and rooms. One of the best hostels i have stayed in

The hostel I enjoyed most during my trip! The hostel is pretty much what you would expect and hope for, but it is Ana (who runs the place) who makes the difference. It's hard not to love her, you'll see :-)

Ana was so lovely! She made us so welcomed. As we were near the end of our trip and fed up of 'old towns' and the same old thing - cathedrals and town halls! She recommended the day trip to lake plitvice and we were sold. She sorted the travel etc all for us and oh my it was one of the greatest things we have done travelling so far! Beautiful! Hostel is clean and plenty of bathrooms! Our double bed was huge with sofa! Happy happy :)

Nice, small hostel with only one shared dorm, large lockers and a decent sized communal area. In Old Town, so very close to the interesting buildings, the market when it's on and the restaurants. Walk from the station or bus stop not too bad either as long as you follow the directions carefully and don't get lost.

Good location close enough to bus station and to the centre of town. Amazingly friendly and helpful staff. Anna was amazing and made us feel very welcomed. I stayed in an 8 person dorm, big and spacious with enough power points and a locker each. Big common room and kitchen also. Would stay here again.

Anna the staff member made this hostel. She was so welcoming and hospitable. The hostel had a great communal space big living room and kitchen, it was easy to meet other people. It is a small hostel but that made it intimate. Easy walking distance from town centre and bus station.

Great place! Thank you Ana!

Jelena is an amazing person we could not have asked for a better host. The hostel is a quite hostel depending on the guest at a given time and is very clean. Close to a supermarket and only a short walk to the center of the city.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

My partner and I had an amazing stay at Old Town. Jelena made ther stay perfect and even let us keep our stuff in our room for an extra day for free as noone else had the room booked. She also gave amazing advice on where to go and what to eat. Would definitely recommend! Room and facilities were lovely and clean too and everything was in easy walking distance from the hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4