Old Town Zagreb Reviews

Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), Zagreb, Croatia

It is clear that Old Town Zagreb is meant for people whom prefer quietness and tranquility. The hostel is very close to old town - just 5 to 10 minutes walk. And the area is pleasant and quiet, where I can take a good rest in the midst of my trip. Special thanks to my host Jelena whom provided plenty of tips of traveling around in Zagreb and assistance during my stay. I highly recommend this place to all the travelers! (Okay unless you are looking for big and noisy parties ;)))

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

I had a great time at Old Town Zagreb. Ana, the girl who worked there is very friendly and helped me and other guests out a lot with our trips! The hostel itself is just like an apartment with the common area making you almost feel like you're in the living room of your own place. Being just a short walk from the Old Town it's in a great location too! I recommend!

Excellent hostel! I could have everything I expect for a hostel. the staffs were very kind and helpful. definitely recommend it!

Best hostel ever! Thanks to Jelena, the girl in charge :)

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Spain

Thank you, Ana, for made my stay excellent, you're simply the best! The best place in Zagreb, all you need is accessible by walking!! See you soon!! :)

Great staff! good hostel!

• 2nd Dec 2013
  • Moldova

Lovely, cosy, relaxed hostel in a great location (everything in walking distance). Ana, the owner was really nice and always happy to help. We spent 6 nights in the huge double room and enjoyed our stay very much.

• 17th Nov 2013