Old Town Zagreb Reviews

Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), Zagreb, Croatia

Great hostel. The staff (Ana) is great, so warm and friendly and helpful. Great location very close to old town and also bus and train stations. Nice common room and kitchen and rooms. One of the best hostels i have stayed in

Ana was so lovely! She made us so welcomed. As we were near the end of our trip and fed up of 'old towns' and the same old thing - cathedrals and town halls! She recommended the day trip to lake plitvice and we were sold. She sorted the travel etc all for us and oh my it was one of the greatest things we have done travelling so far! Beautiful! Hostel is clean and plenty of bathrooms! Our double bed was huge with sofa! Happy happy :)

Nice, small hostel with only one shared dorm, large lockers and a decent sized communal area. In Old Town, so very close to the interesting buildings, the market when it's on and the restaurants. Walk from the station or bus stop not too bad either as long as you follow the directions carefully and don't get lost.

Good location close enough to bus station and to the centre of town. Amazingly friendly and helpful staff. Anna was amazing and made us feel very welcomed. I stayed in an 8 person dorm, big and spacious with enough power points and a locker each. Big common room and kitchen also. Would stay here again.

Anna the staff member made this hostel. She was so welcoming and hospitable. The hostel had a great communal space big living room and kitchen, it was easy to meet other people. It is a small hostel but that made it intimate. Easy walking distance from town centre and bus station.

Great place! Thank you Ana!

My partner and I had an amazing stay at Old Town. Jelena made ther stay perfect and even let us keep our stuff in our room for an extra day for free as noone else had the room booked. She also gave amazing advice on where to go and what to eat. Would definitely recommend! Room and facilities were lovely and clean too and everything was in easy walking distance from the hostel.

Wonderful and very helpful staff. Ideal location for sights, bars and transport.

Odd but great little hostel in a sort of apartment block. Very friendly hostel owner with extremely cute little dog. Was always happy to help you plan what to do with your day. As the hostel was small and had a great communal area, everyone was always very sociable and would relax in there. Great spacious kitchen, plenty of bathrooms and showers.

Great and really nice staff who gave us very useful information about the city. Really comfortable rooms and great quiet atmosphere. Door is locked with a code so you have 24h access without keys. If we come back to Zagreb we'll definitely stay here again!

The hostel is managed by a young and cool girl, which will help you out in everything you may need. Rooms are spacious, as well as the bathroom. There is no breakfast included, but you can use the big kitchen for cooking. There is a big shared area where to sit and chill out. Nice.

Very nice (and small!) hostel. Jelena helped me a lot to get around the city. Highly recommended!

• 19th Aug 2014

I was very well received by Jelena, the manager of Old Town Zagreb. I would recommend the hostel to people who are looking for a peaceful place to stay, as the hostel is very small and quiet. Staff is very charismactic and helpful and facilities are very good: well equiped kitchen, hot shower, common area, free wifi, beds were good although a little bit noisy.

lovely place, very homy, staff very kind, close to railway station and old city center, just perfect!

The host was really welcoming, she gave us a guide of the city and some good tips to enjoy our stay. The private bedroom is a spacious and cosy room

Lovely hostel very close to old town. Host was amazing and helped out whenever she could.

Amazing staff. Good location - around 5 minutes walk from old town center. All rooms are very clean. Would recommend.

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Jelena is the most wonderful host and she will go out of her way to ensure that you are having a good time. I was about to start a circle trip around Croatia and had a lot of luggage, so she even offered to look after some of my things for a while until I return to Zagreb!! The rooms are beautifully painted, the bathrooms are very clean and the location is superb. Staying here was one of the highlights of my trip and I can't wait to go back!!

we only had an overnight stop over here but could easily have stayed longer, its pretty cheap in zagreb and there is loads to see. the only fault i could find is there is only 2 showers, lovely cute hostel, in a good location

Wonderful small hostel in the heart of Zagred. The host was amazing with her advice and help. I was having visa issues and she spent large amounts of time calling locals and directing me around. Personal service I would not expect and have not experienced anywhere else. Otherwise very clean and easy stay. Thanks Old Town!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4