Old Town Zagreb Reviews

Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), Zagreb, Croatia

The host was really welcoming, she gave us a guide of the city and some good tips to enjoy our stay. The private bedroom is a spacious and cosy room

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Jelena is the most wonderful host and she will go out of her way to ensure that you are having a good time. I was about to start a circle trip around Croatia and had a lot of luggage, so she even offered to look after some of my things for a while until I return to Zagreb!! The rooms are beautifully painted, the bathrooms are very clean and the location is superb. Staying here was one of the highlights of my trip and I can't wait to go back!!

we only had an overnight stop over here but could easily have stayed longer, its pretty cheap in zagreb and there is loads to see. the only fault i could find is there is only 2 showers, lovely cute hostel, in a good location

Wonderful small hostel in the heart of Zagred. The host was amazing with her advice and help. I was having visa issues and she spent large amounts of time calling locals and directing me around. Personal service I would not expect and have not experienced anywhere else. Otherwise very clean and easy stay. Thanks Old Town!!

I've already told you how great it was on the note i left on the desk. The only sad part is that i forgot some romanian chocolate in the fridge, therefore i hope you will enjoy the "Rom" Chocolate bars and share them with your guests :). Thank you once again for your hospitality!

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Romania

Really nice hostel, great for meeting people and has a chilled environment. The place is clean and in a great position. Jelena the woman who's runs the place is very friendly and informative. Would definitely stay here again.

Jelena is hands down the sweetest person I have met on my trip so far. She is overly accommodating and will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy and well informed. When we showed up the app only booked 1 person (there were 2 of us). She said no problem and figured out a way to get us both in for the night! Such an absolute sweetheart, and very knowledgeable about her city. Go to Zagreb if only to see what a wonderful person Jelena is!

I had a great stay at this hostel. It was in the centre and so it was very close to everything. The staff was very helpful.

This was an amazing hostel in Zagreb. Small but still social and met some cool people there. Jelena, the lady who owns and runs the hostel is a saint. She goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable and gives you the full info package on Zagreb when you get in. Very friendly and a great hostel. I would definitely stay there again if I am ever back in Zagreb.

Everything was excellent, can not think of anything that could be improved on

I couldn't be happier with my stay at Old Town Zagreb mostly because of Jelena. She is the absolute sweetest and most helpful hostel staff member that I have EVER encountered throughout my travels. I got to the hostel at 8am, called her and she let me in right away so I could sleep in! She also cleans the hostel perfectly everyday. Wifi was good and facilities were perfect. I definitely recommend this hostel.

I felt like home! Great place to stay and relax.

Great hostel, Jelena is a wonderful host. But a 15 min walk from the main town square. However I would stay there again for sure!

The owner is incredibly helpful and nice. The location is just a few blocks away from almost everything worth seeing, very walkable. You get a good deal at a local restaurant for staying at this hostel.

Great apartment style hostel close to the town centre and train station (10mins walk). Apartment is decorated well, clean and spacious. Manager is very friendly and helpful. Nothing bad to say about this place.

Jelena was so wonderful! I've stayed at quite a few hostels and this was my favorite.

The best Option in zagreb!

직원언니가 굉장히 친절하시다

Loved it. Great location from both the main train station and also the old town, right in the action. Jelena the manager was unreal, felt like home, very welcoming and helpful. Washing facilities were available too. We had a private room which was great, very spacious like a hotel room. We would stay here again for sure.

This hostel is in a great location and the staff are super friendly and helpful. If someone is not moving into the room until late on your check out day then they will allow you to check out late. This is an amazing luxury if you have a late bus/train.

« first « Prev 1 2 3