Old Town Zagreb Reviews

Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), Zagreb, Croatia

Jelena was so wonderful! I've stayed at quite a few hostels and this was my favorite.

직원언니가 굉장히 친절하시다

Loved it. Great location from both the main train station and also the old town, right in the action. Jelena the manager was unreal, felt like home, very welcoming and helpful. Washing facilities were available too. We had a private room which was great, very spacious like a hotel room. We would stay here again for sure.

This hostel is in a great location and the staff are super friendly and helpful. If someone is not moving into the room until late on your check out day then they will allow you to check out late. This is an amazing luxury if you have a late bus/train.

Very nice hostel, the price is very correct, a little bit Noisy but when you are tired it's not a problem!

• 4th Jul 2014

Lovely hostel made excellent by Jelena! She helped us with everything we needed and gave us amazing recommendations! This is a really homely place to stay with a nice common area with sofas/tv/computer and a well stocked, good sized and clean kitchen. We stayed in the twin room wich was good value for money with our own balcony! This was the best hostel we've stayed in, we just wish we could have stayed for longer!

Really relaxing atmosphere and the staff could not do more to make your stay any better. This is a small, nicely designed and very clean hostel.

A PIN on entry door changed @ varying intervals. Solid wide granite stairs 2 d Hostel. Location w trams on X street; local s'markets, POffice large S'market few streets up. 10 mins walk 2 Main square w Tourist Info Office, cathdral

• 25th Jun 2014

Such a lovely place you were made to feel welcome straight away and the lady would go out of her way just to keep you happy the facilities were good

Jelena was a marvellous host and full of excellent recommendations for my very short stay in Zagreb. A bright, friendly and welcoming hostel with a spacious and inviting communal area at the heart of it. Absolutely recommended!

I enjoyed my two nights at Old Town Zagreb. Jalena was very attentive and helpful. She does not stay at reception and you must call her to coordinate, but she responded very quickly. I had a room with two bunks, but booked as a single. It had a cute little balcony and was clean and comfortable. The shared areas are large with comfortable furnitureto hang out on. They have a computer with printer you can use, and the wifi was solid. There is a cute kitchen and eating area too.

• 20th Jun 2014

Jelena (the owner) is amazing! She is really friendly and helps wherever she can. Walking distance to the main square (5min). If you are looking for party this is not the place. Will definitely come back again!

I had to shorten my stay by one day because of a last minute decision to visit Krka National Park from Split. Jelena was great and seemed eager to help me enjoy her city. As nice as she was, I wish I had more time there. She was great. It's obvious she loves to help her guests and enjoys getting to know them. Her place was a short walk from the Old Town, easy to get to from the train, safe, secure, clean and quiet. I would definitely stay there if I make it back to Zagreb. Thanks Jelena!

Best hostel I have stayed in all of Europe. Jelena is so nice and completely willing to help with anything. The hostel has enormous rooms and is always clean; made me feel like at home.

Though we were only here for one short night, we had an extremely comfortable stay and the staff was very helpful. Would have no reason to discourage anyone from staying here!

Old town Zagreb was a great place to stay! We only stayed for one night and left pretty early the next day, but we liked it very much. Great value for money, nice and relaxed atmosphere and Ana was so friendly! Very close to the old town and the railway station.

Really big hostel, loads of space in rooms with large lockers. Good location, close to the old town. Anna is super and made me feel really welcome. Will definitely come back.

Perfect stay, Yelena took care of it as it was her own place. Spotless clean, comfy, great cooking facilities and amazing location. Safe. Yelena was the most lovely and hardworking person I've met in all hostels I've stayed. Can not recommend more

Only stayed for a stop-over in travel, but wish we could have stayed longer. Yelena is one of the kindest people I have met in all of my travels. She went out of her way to accommodate us and make us feel welcome and comfortable. I would return just to see her again.

I loved this place, so much that I extended my stay. Ana was amazing, super helpful and accommodating!