Old Town Zagreb Reviews

Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), Zagreb, Croatia

Perfect stay, Yelena took care of it as it was her own place. Spotless clean, comfy, great cooking facilities and amazing location. Safe. Yelena was the most lovely and hardworking person I've met in all hostels I've stayed. Can not recommend more

Only stayed for a stop-over in travel, but wish we could have stayed longer. Yelena is one of the kindest people I have met in all of my travels. She went out of her way to accommodate us and make us feel welcome and comfortable. I would return just to see her again.

I loved this place, so much that I extended my stay. Ana was amazing, super helpful and accommodating!

I loved my staying at Old Town. Found a lot of cool people there, including Anna, who helped a lot about places to go and eat on the city, and also is a great person . Thanks a lot for everything!! ;)

Old Zagreb Hostel was perfect for my time in Zagreb. I was looking for a quiet clean place to rest so I'm glad I found this place. I stayed in the single bedroom which was huge, it's bigger than my bedroom at home. Ana who works there was amazing! She was so helpful when it came to figuring out directions or making recommendations and she was just an all around cool person. 10-20 minute walk to the main attractions in the center, the train station, and the bus station make for an ideal location.

Excellent hostel!

Nice and helpful

I initially booked for 3 nights and ended up staying a week! The place was so clean and tidy. Hot showers and cosy living room to meet new people. The facilities were great and I enjoyed the use of a full kitchen to cool my own dinners. The staff were amazing and so helpful, especially Ana and Jelena. The location is quiet yet so close to the city centre it was easy to go out to the pubs and shops. This place felt like home and I will defiantly book again next trip.

Highly recommend this hostel. Great location, 15 min walk from the train station and less than a 5 minute walk in to the city Centre. Cosy little place with the most helpful staff. Thanks to Jelena for being a super host!

very nice staff (thanks to Jelena) and very nice atmosphere. beautiful common room

It is clear that Old Town Zagreb is meant for people whom prefer quietness and tranquility. The hostel is very close to old town - just 5 to 10 minutes walk. And the area is pleasant and quiet, where I can take a good rest in the midst of my trip. Special thanks to my host Jelena whom provided plenty of tips of traveling around in Zagreb and assistance during my stay. I highly recommend this place to all the travelers! (Okay unless you are looking for big and noisy parties ;)))

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

I had a great time at Old Town Zagreb. Ana, the girl who worked there is very friendly and helped me and other guests out a lot with our trips! The hostel itself is just like an apartment with the common area making you almost feel like you're in the living room of your own place. Being just a short walk from the Old Town it's in a great location too! I recommend!

Excellent hostel! I could have everything I expect for a hostel. the staffs were very kind and helpful. definitely recommend it!

Best hostel ever! Thanks to Jelena, the girl in charge :)

• 22nd Feb 2014