Old Town Zagreb Reviews

Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), Zagreb, Croatia

I had a great stay at this hostel. It was in the centre and so it was very close to everything. The staff was very helpful.

I would really recommend staying hear as the housekeeper Jelena must be the nicest person in the whole of Croatia. The location is great, the facilities are great. Only downside is that it's quite small and for someone travelling on their own it makes it a bit harder to meet people but I had a great time anyway!

This was an amazing hostel in Zagreb. Small but still social and met some cool people there. Jelena, the lady who owns and runs the hostel is a saint. She goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable and gives you the full info package on Zagreb when you get in. Very friendly and a great hostel. I would definitely stay there again if I am ever back in Zagreb.

Everything was excellent, can not think of anything that could be improved on

I couldn't be happier with my stay at Old Town Zagreb mostly because of Jelena. She is the absolute sweetest and most helpful hostel staff member that I have EVER encountered throughout my travels. I got to the hostel at 8am, called her and she let me in right away so I could sleep in! She also cleans the hostel perfectly everyday. Wifi was good and facilities were perfect. I definitely recommend this hostel.

I felt like home! Great place to stay and relax.

This is a small but homey feeling hostel. Jelena, the manager was fantastic. She is very kind and will go out her way to help you in any way. She isn't there all the time but if you need her you can call her. This hostel was very chilled and had a great atmosphere. It was just what I needed for a rest after sail Croatia! The kitchen was well equipped and clean. The bathrooms and bedroom were also clean. I highly recommend this hostel

Great hostel, Jelena is a wonderful host. But a 15 min walk from the main town square. However I would stay there again for sure!

The owner is incredibly helpful and nice. The location is just a few blocks away from almost everything worth seeing, very walkable. You get a good deal at a local restaurant for staying at this hostel.

Great apartment style hostel close to the town centre and train station (10mins walk). Apartment is decorated well, clean and spacious. Manager is very friendly and helpful. Nothing bad to say about this place.

Jelena was so wonderful! I've stayed at quite a few hostels and this was my favorite.

The best Option in zagreb!

직원언니가 굉장히 친절하시다

Loved it. Great location from both the main train station and also the old town, right in the action. Jelena the manager was unreal, felt like home, very welcoming and helpful. Washing facilities were available too. We had a private room which was great, very spacious like a hotel room. We would stay here again for sure.

This hostel is in a great location and the staff are super friendly and helpful. If someone is not moving into the room until late on your check out day then they will allow you to check out late. This is an amazing luxury if you have a late bus/train.

Very nice hostel, the price is very correct, a little bit Noisy but when you are tired it's not a problem!

Very nice hostel, comfortable and the staff so helpfull, I could cook and the kitchen was perfect. Location was super and definetly would come back.

Lovely hostel made excellent by Jelena! She helped us with everything we needed and gave us amazing recommendations! This is a really homely place to stay with a nice common area with sofas/tv/computer and a well stocked, good sized and clean kitchen. We stayed in the twin room wich was good value for money with our own balcony! This was the best hostel we've stayed in, we just wish we could have stayed for longer!

Really relaxing atmosphere and the staff could not do more to make your stay any better. This is a small, nicely designed and very clean hostel.

A PIN on entry door changed @ varying intervals. Solid wide granite stairs 2 d Hostel. Location w trams on X street; local s'markets, POffice large S'market few streets up. 10 mins walk 2 Main square w Tourist Info Office, cathdral

• 25th Jun 2014