Old Town Zagreb Reviews

Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), Zagreb, Croatia

I've already told you how great it was on the note i left on the desk. The only sad part is that i forgot some romanian chocolate in the fridge, therefore i hope you will enjoy the "Rom" Chocolate bars and share them with your guests :). Thank you once again for your hospitality!

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Romania

Really nice hostel, great for meeting people and has a chilled environment. The place is clean and in a great position. Jelena the woman who's runs the place is very friendly and informative. Would definitely stay here again.

I loved this place. Travelling alone in this place its easy to meet people because there is a living room and a good kitchen where people hang around. There's nothing negative to comment on. Loved the girl who worked their. All very social and the small dog adds to the good atmosphere to.

Jelena is hands down the sweetest person I have met on my trip so far. She is overly accommodating and will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy and well informed. When we showed up the app only booked 1 person (there were 2 of us). She said no problem and figured out a way to get us both in for the night! Such an absolute sweetheart, and very knowledgeable about her city. Go to Zagreb if only to see what a wonderful person Jelena is!

I had a great stay at this hostel. It was in the centre and so it was very close to everything. The staff was very helpful.

I would really recommend staying hear as the housekeeper Jelena must be the nicest person in the whole of Croatia. The location is great, the facilities are great. Only downside is that it's quite small and for someone travelling on their own it makes it a bit harder to meet people but I had a great time anyway!

This was an amazing hostel in Zagreb. Small but still social and met some cool people there. Jelena, the lady who owns and runs the hostel is a saint. She goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable and gives you the full info package on Zagreb when you get in. Very friendly and a great hostel. I would definitely stay there again if I am ever back in Zagreb.

Everything was excellent, can not think of anything that could be improved on

I couldn't be happier with my stay at Old Town Zagreb mostly because of Jelena. She is the absolute sweetest and most helpful hostel staff member that I have EVER encountered throughout my travels. I got to the hostel at 8am, called her and she let me in right away so I could sleep in! She also cleans the hostel perfectly everyday. Wifi was good and facilities were perfect. I definitely recommend this hostel.

I felt like home! Great place to stay and relax.

This is a small but homey feeling hostel. Jelena, the manager was fantastic. She is very kind and will go out her way to help you in any way. She isn't there all the time but if you need her you can call her. This hostel was very chilled and had a great atmosphere. It was just what I needed for a rest after sail Croatia! The kitchen was well equipped and clean. The bathrooms and bedroom were also clean. I highly recommend this hostel

Great hostel, Jelena is a wonderful host. But a 15 min walk from the main town square. However I would stay there again for sure!

The owner is incredibly helpful and nice. The location is just a few blocks away from almost everything worth seeing, very walkable. You get a good deal at a local restaurant for staying at this hostel.

Great apartment style hostel close to the town centre and train station (10mins walk). Apartment is decorated well, clean and spacious. Manager is very friendly and helpful. Nothing bad to say about this place.

Jelena was so wonderful! I've stayed at quite a few hostels and this was my favorite.

The best Option in zagreb!

직원언니가 굉장히 친절하시다

Loved it. Great location from both the main train station and also the old town, right in the action. Jelena the manager was unreal, felt like home, very welcoming and helpful. Washing facilities were available too. We had a private room which was great, very spacious like a hotel room. We would stay here again for sure.

This hostel is in a great location and the staff are super friendly and helpful. If someone is not moving into the room until late on your check out day then they will allow you to check out late. This is an amazing luxury if you have a late bus/train.

Very nice hostel, the price is very correct, a little bit Noisy but when you are tired it's not a problem!