Old Town Zagreb Reviews

Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), Zagreb, Croatia

Hands down the nicest hostel I've stayed in. The host was warm and helpful, and she was eager to introduce various sightseeing and food places for us to visit. The rooms and toilets were clean, and the common area was nice too. The location is really good - we didn't need to take public transportation at all. The city center is just a few minutes away from the hostel. I'll definitely recommend this place if you want your stay in Zagreb to be memorable and pleasant.

A very cozy place. Nice kitchen and shower. Great location.

This place is great! Jelena is so sweet and helpful - within minutes of walking in the door she had already drawn me a whole map with everything I should do that night and she had offered to walk me to the tram stop in the morning so I wouldn't get lost. The atmosphere is very calm and relaxed - it feels more like you're staying at a friend's apartment than at a hostel. It's perfect for anyone who wants a home-y and quiet place to stay during their travels. Very happy!

• 28th Mar 2015

OT Zagreb is a very unique place. I have travelled to around 85 countries over the past dozen or so years and I must say this is one of my favorite places I have ever stayed. The location is great along with the facilities but the staff make this place special. Jelena is simply a gem of a person and was completely amazing with any request or question I had with Zagreb. She even walked with me to the train station to ensure that I purchased the correct train ticket for my onward journey. Amazing.

Excellent everything!

• 11th Mar 2015

The staff at Old Zagreb was phenomenal. I have been traveling by train through about 11 countries now and this one had the best hostess. She joyfully went out of her way to ensure the guest was comfortable, got to see everything in the city with some stories attached, and for me she went to a supply store to print some documents for me. It was an amazing stay. The hostel itself was cozy and very clean. Everything you need!

• 9th Mar 2015

Booked this place because of the reviews saying how great the staff are. Couldn't agree more. And I slept so well. The beds here are so comfortable!

Great hostel. Nice and calm place with cozy atmosphere. The lady working there is always available when you need her. She even waited till I got out of bed at some point in the afternoon before she cleaned the place. I'd come back to this hostel in Zagreb

staff was heartwarming and overall atmosphere was great. using kitchen easily and facilities were also good. especially the location was nice to walk every tourist attraction on foot. even close to drop by holy mass at early morning. if i got a chance to visit zagreb again I would not hesitate to choose old town zagreb. :>

We loved staying at the Old Town Hostel! Ana was super nice and gave us lots of good info on where to visit, eat and how to get to/from Plitvice National Park. The hostel was in a great location, close to the centre square. It was also very clean with good wifi. All the other travellers we met there were also very friendly.

Nice stay. Clean hostel, quite atmosphere, good wifi, super friendly staff. Jelena was wonderful! The only thing less than nice was that the mattresses are quite springy and hard.

1 2 Next » last »