Old Town Zagreb Reviews

Dordiceva 24 (Ulica Ignjata Dordica), Zagreb, Croatia

Nice stay. Clean hostel, quite atmosphere, good wifi, super friendly staff. Jelena was wonderful! The only thing less than nice was that the mattresses are quite springy and hard.

Jelena was very warm and friendly. Really enjoyed the stay at Old Town Zagreb and would definitely stay here next time around. The hostel has a very homely atmosphere and Jelena was available at all times for any kind of help. Much recommended

• 1st Jan 2015
  • India

Overall, my friend and I were very happy with our experience. We loved the atmosphere and good vibes. Jelena, who's in charge of the hostel, was very welcoming and informative. Any question we had, she was able to answer; she's pretty awesome. The only thing that didn't go as planned were the bus times on NYE coming from Plitvice Lakes. We had bought round trip tickets from our bus driver, which never came after 2 hrs went by; it was terrible. Holiday schedule for ya...always have a backup!

I can only recommend this hostel to stay in! Amazing place! Super central. Everything is walking distance! Very clean and probably the kindest stuff ever. Jelena helped us with everything and she was super sweet and nice. When I am coming back to Zagreb I am definitely staying here again.

Every time I stay here I just don't ever want to leave! I never feel like I'm at a hostel when I stay at Old Town, I feel like I'm staying with old friends. It's actually such a warm and welcoming environment that even everyone staying here becomes instant friends because of the mood of the place. The staff is the best in the world, and I honestly will never stay at a different hostel in Zagreb, I will continue to always come back to Old Town. Perfect location, perfect staff, prefect atmosphere!

The host was very nice. I've enjoyed every moment I was in the hostel. It was very clean and comfortable. There is enough space in the rooms for everyone. The toilet is also very clean and spacious.

1 2 Next » last »