Old Ukrainian Home Hostel Reviews

Lepkogo str.12, Lviv, Ukraine

Was only there for one night, but it seems like they have a cool vibe, very cozy but open space to encourage interaction. Beds were quite comfortable, cool back porch. Kitchen is a little under equipped but generally the facilities were fine. Good location in downtown Lviv

I booked the double room. I'm quite surprised this hostel got a high rating. Firstly there was NO INTERNET. Then the room wasn't ready at 1pm due to "previous guests checking out late". I got a 'helpful' wake up reminder at 1030am on check out day; a consequence of the sloppiness in dealing with previous guests and there was NO RESERVATION waiting for the room! Comfortable bed but noisy room located next to entrance. Their sister establishment Soviet Hostel has much better doubles and location.

Didn't have wifi the whole time I was there. These days you really do need it to book further flights, hostels etc. They are changing wifi providers now.

Ola, the girl in charge when I was there, is very helpful and nice. The place is really cozy and cooly designed. I will come back with pleasure. This is def the place to stay at in Lviv.

This hostel has just a perfect location, the old city is just a few minutes walk, also the bazaar and the city park. There is a very nice Café in the next building with excellent coffee, tee and cakes. The hostel is clean and has all necessary facilities. The stuff is very nice and more than helpful. I will defenetely return to Lviv and defenetely stay in this hostel again.

This hostel is faultless!!!! The location is super central (5 mins straight walk to the central plaza) and for me the property itself with its rustic & historical charm, combined with it's interior layout is ideal for any traveller intent on experiencing & visiting attractions & Ukrainian culture.The staff are soooooo helpful & friendly, and along with the hostel being clean and tidy, it's biggest bonus is the fact they offer FREE washing!!! I loved this place & will no doubt visit it again!

We had a pleasant stay in the hostel. The ladies at the reception were very friendly and helpful. They care so much about their guests, so we felt at once like at home. Because it is a small place, there is a good contact to the other travellers. The double room has the window to the street, so you should close the window during the night. The twin room we had in the last night goes to the court yard and is very quiet.

Wonderful hoste with great atmosphere!

Very nice hostel, close to the center, nice staff,good prices,one of the best i have been