Old Ukrainian Home Hostel Reviews

Lepkogo str.12, Lviv, Ukraine

Beautiful place in thу very heart of the city. Loved it.

I had an amazing stay and I can only recommend this hostel for anyone who plans to come to Lviv.

This hostel was awesome! I would absolutely stay again. The hostel is extraordinarily petite and extremely cute, and super homely. This is not a party hostel (which for the purposes of my visit to Lviv was ideal). The other guests were among the best I've ever come across hostelling and we had frequent conversations late into the night, shared meals and foods of one another's home lands. The hostel is just a moments walk from the edge of the old town. Would recommend to a friend.

I had a very pleasant time at this hostel. Staff were friendly, beds were comfortable enough. I would recommend it to anyone.