Old Ukrainian Home Hostel Reviews

Lepkogo str.12, Lviv, Ukraine

Ola, the girl in charge when I was there, is very helpful and nice. The place is really cozy and cooly designed. I will come back with pleasure. This is def the place to stay at in Lviv.

This hostel has just a perfect location, the old city is just a few minutes walk, also the bazaar and the city park. There is a very nice Café in the next building with excellent coffee, tee and cakes. The hostel is clean and has all necessary facilities. The stuff is very nice and more than helpful. I will defenetely return to Lviv and defenetely stay in this hostel again.

This hostel is faultless!!!! The location is super central (5 mins straight walk to the central plaza) and for me the property itself with its rustic & historical charm, combined with it's interior layout is ideal for any traveller intent on experiencing & visiting attractions & Ukrainian culture.The staff are soooooo helpful & friendly, and along with the hostel being clean and tidy, it's biggest bonus is the fact they offer FREE washing!!! I loved this place & will no doubt visit it again!

We had a pleasant stay in the hostel. The ladies at the reception were very friendly and helpful. They care so much about their guests, so we felt at once like at home. Because it is a small place, there is a good contact to the other travellers. The double room has the window to the street, so you should close the window during the night. The twin room we had in the last night goes to the court yard and is very quiet.

Wonderful hoste with great atmosphere!

Very nice hostel, close to the center, nice staff,good prices,one of the best i have been