Old Vic Travellers Inn

Very Good 123 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 123 Total Reviews

20th Jul 2017

This hostel was quite nice. We stayed in the separate building rooms, and were welcomed by an adorable labrador and many security gates and keys (it's very secure, to the point it makes you feel a bit unsafe in Nelspruit in general without all the gates locking you in). The room itself was very nice with multiple choices of beds, a pool table, and a lovely grill area outside. It's a bit of a drive into Nelspruit, so make sure you have a GPS or good instructions on how to get here!

• Finland, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2017

The staff is great at Old Vics. The manager Dave is a helpful guy and will have you guys sorted out for pretty much anything. Good place!

13th Jun 2017
3.7

I would not recommend staying here. The owners were rude - one even discouraged me from going to eat somewhere because he didn't think it socially acceptable to go alone. I never was given a key nor any ability to lock my things in a room or locker. There was no hot water. In addition, when I walked out of my room in the morning, there was a man peeing into the bushes next to the entry way. Overall, it was a very bad experience.