OldHouse Hostel Reviews

Uus Street 26, Tallinn, Estonia

Good location 10 minutes walk from the port and 5 minutes to main square in Old town. I had a private room which was fine. Building is very old but so is everything there. I would stay here again.

Nice, interesting hostel. Some issues with hot water in the mornings (if you get up late!)

Отличный хостел по приемлемой цене. Жили в гостевом доме в комнате только с нашей компанией. Из минусов отмечу, что было холодно в доме.

This place is okay. There is a kitchen and lounge and the staff are reasonably helpful. Location is pretty good and easy to find. When I stayed the rest of the guests were older men who were living there semi permanently and it was a bit odd. Also, possibly the narrowest bed I have ever slept in. Would probably be better if you were staying in a group.

Great location and interior design. However, please do something about that strange garlic & sewage smell in the bathrooms! Besides, the room was cold, even though the blankets are very warm and beds very comfortable.

The room was really nice and quiet but in the corridor there is a bad smell from toilet... Otherwise the bathroom is not very good: toilet, sink and shower in a small room without à real spacieux to leave your stuff... Staff is not so good for advice...

• 1st Oct 2014

Amazing place. What I most enjoyed was the people I met in there. Incredible people. The place is right in the old town. I just thought the bed was a little bit small for me. But I could handle it anyway.

One of the best hostels I've seen! Located in an nice old building, just in the city centre, calm and quiet - so perfect if you want to rest a bit. Very clean and beautifully decorated, I've really enjoyed my stay there. Only some of the staff could smile a bit more, but I would still definitely come back to the hostel next time I visit Tallin!

No common room, but everything else was okay

A quiet, clean and a very nice place.

Very nice place awesomely well localized, worth the money ! Furnished kitchen, safes available, funny old style atmosphere. They allow you to leave your bags all day long after check out but they are rigorously strict about leaving the hostel at noon 12:00 and not 12:10 (too bad for the lunch...). Bad points : Shower is too small, quickly dirty and flooded. The room we got is easily reachable from the street (and we have seen a few people climbing on the fire stair until they saw us...).