OldHouse Hostel Reviews

Uus Street 26, Tallinn, Estonia

Nice hostel :) Near to the tram, the centre, the port. Only bad point is the poor internet connection in the room.

Very nice hostel ! The bed are comfortable, the shower is big, the towels are soft, and lost important, the coffee is good :) This hostel is located in the old town, and really close from the tramway and the port. I recommend it :)

Good location 10 minutes walk from the port and 5 minutes to main square in Old town. I had a private room which was fine. Building is very old but so is everything there. I would stay here again.

Nice, interesting hostel. Some issues with hot water in the mornings (if you get up late!)

Отличный хостел по приемлемой цене. Жили в гостевом доме в комнате только с нашей компанией. Из минусов отмечу, что было холодно в доме.

This place is okay. There is a kitchen and lounge and the staff are reasonably helpful. Location is pretty good and easy to find. When I stayed the rest of the guests were older men who were living there semi permanently and it was a bit odd. Also, possibly the narrowest bed I have ever slept in. Would probably be better if you were staying in a group.

Great location and interior design. However, please do something about that strange garlic & sewage smell in the bathrooms! Besides, the room was cold, even though the blankets are very warm and beds very comfortable.

The room was really nice and quiet but in the corridor there is a bad smell from toilet... Otherwise the bathroom is not very good: toilet, sink and shower in a small room without à real spacieux to leave your stuff... Staff is not so good for advice...

• 1st Oct 2014

Amazing place. What I most enjoyed was the people I met in there. Incredible people. The place is right in the old town. I just thought the bed was a little bit small for me. But I could handle it anyway.