Ole' Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Sardenya 302, Barcelona, Spain

No elevator, the lights in the room didn't have any bulb. No towers and toilet paper.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Spain

The washrooms could have been much cleaner and the hostel staff could have been a little bit nicer.

no heating servises

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Greece

İf you will stay short time and if you want save money, you can stay there. Staffs are so helpful and if you can find ring, its location is so good. :))

Guys! I loved here. Location was so good! Definitely, You can stay here. Staff was very nice . It is so cheap. I live in Poland. I forgot my jacket at hostel. They helped me too much ! The best one for Barcelona !

We stay there for two nights. . Hostel is very close to la sagrada familia . Location is good . But there were lots of problem in hostel . The room wasn't clean. The bathroom was terrible.

1 2 Next » last »