Ole' Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Sardenya 302, Barcelona, Spain

They put me on the sixth floor, all and odyssey to get on the room when i was drunk

It is good place with frendly 24/7 staff nearly Sagrada Familia. Cleaning team working every day, sometimes at night, it is not very good. It is located in 6 floors building beetween second and six floors. There were a number kitchen's tools on the kitchen for preparing food and also free tea, coffee, seasoning, olive oil and etc. So you can to get enough inexpensive hostel in comparison with another similare places.

The staff was nice and helpful, but the location is not that good if you want to spend a lot of time in the centre or the beach. It is close to Sagrada Familia and metro station which is good, but it takes some time to go to the centre. The facilities were ok, bed's were a bit uncomfortable. There was a lovely balcony in the room and the temperature in the room was good. You could make your own meals/breakfast in the kitchen.

The location pretty good. You can go anywhere you want with metro. It was quite clean. I changed 3 rooms in there because the hostel was full. in my second night I was in the 10 mixed room and my bed not comfortable there was one piece missing under the bed and there wasn't enough plug in that room. I don't have anything else to complain. I suggest you to stay in 6 bed dorm. That was quite good.

It was a good time to stay at this hostel. The one problem was noisy because we stayed at the near room with reception so it was noisy. Other things were good.

Great location, kind staff, good kitchen, rooms are nice. Only issue is only one bathroom per floor...other than that, had a great stay!

Great spot, staff is nice, well-equipped kitchen. Only one bathroom for the whole floor so plan extra time for waiting for other people!

I know that it was a cheap option and that is why we chose this hostel. We thought we would only stay one night and how bad it can be. But the beds were uncomfortable. Moreover, there was always noise from other rooms and although we stayed in a twin private bedroom, we heard everything and slept very little. Also because it is a shared bathroom, sometimes we had to wait for the toilet.And the room was so tiny and without enough air. The locker of the room was terrible,too.So the choice is yours

• 9th May 2014
  • Turkey

they were great !!

Pros: -Great location, really close to Sagrada Familia and subway station. Adjacent to cheap eats. Cons: -Wifi signal is weak, mainly accessible from common area. -No locker available in room, only in small lockers by reception desk -Hung a personal towel to dry but was rolled in with rest of laundry (from what I see, the door mat and towels (provided upon request) are washed in the same wash. -Common area is tight and directly facing reception

Very good value for money and felt very comfy!

• 2nd May 2014
  • Romania

The hostel was average. Location is literally a step away from the sagrada familia but a bit far for the city center. The staff could have been friendlier. There wasn't any lockers or anything so I particularly didn't like that but you get what you pay for.

The staff was friendly and helpful, and the location was very good, really close to the Sagrada Familia. But it was really difficult to find the hostel, even with the address, because there is no sign on the door or anything. The rooms were clean, but the bathroom could be better. It was a good stay, nothing big to complain.

1 2 Next » last »