Oleander Hostel Reviews

Szep u. 5, Budapest, Hungary

The place is pretty good regard to money amount it's small but have all facilities of course it's not very comfortable instead of small place it have all facilities, kitchen WiFi and the staff is also gud

We had a great stay at this hostel. Its pros are its location and atmosphere in one of the top districts of Budapest, a VERY nice area indeed, and GREAT staff. Thank you Alex and Csila for your kind assistance with our queries, we felt almost at home!

• 27th Oct 2015
  • Argentina

Many thanks again to Csilla and Alejandro. Csilla told me where to get a haircut and see the doctor.

very nice hostel close to the center of budapest. i'd recommend it for sure!

No 24 hours reception and when you didn't know that they didn't you will be treated very rude when they have been waiting for you and they are over their shift. They just want your money.

• 21st Aug 2015

I spent a great deal of time trying to find the hostel because there was very little signage and none of the people in local businesses seemed to know that the place existed. When I did arrive, the receptionist was not there, so I had to wait around for a while in a neighboring hostel until they got back. Other than that, and the slightly awkward common room atmosphere, my stay at Oleander was substantial. It's what you pay for.

get what you pay for. not enough showers, had to wait even at 4am