Oleander Hostel Reviews

Szep u. 5, Budapest, Hungary

Very good location at the city center. Very convenient to get to the different attractions around Budapest as well. Rooms and toilets were very clean and staff were friendly! Enjoyed my stay at the hostel.

Great Hostel! Great atmosphere! Affordable price!

Great value for the price! Right in the heart of Budapest!

My second time here, great value for money.

Nice court yard to store bike, good locating but not in party area but short walk so can get sleep, kitchen needs some updating, staff friendly and helpful. Think for price one of better in town..!

Hostel was okay but relatively expensive. Good location and nice staff. Common room is too small and there are not enough bathrooms...

Don't stay at this hostel. They charge an extra tax of 2 Euros/night which is not included in the price shown on hostelworld. On top of that, the hostel is not really clean and the staff was unfriendly when i asked them why i had pay their weird additional tax.

• 16th Aug 2014

Expensive hostel for budapest, you can find many other options cheaper. They just have one shower for the hole hostel (3 rooms), not enough locker for all guest and they charge me 2€ for tourist tax (in other hostel I discover that is a 4% of the amount, much less money that i paid). I wouldn't recommend this hostel

Really liked the atmosphere in the Hostel. Staff was nice, it was easy to check in and everything went fine. Time to time there was some rush to the shower but it's understandable considering the space.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Finland

Fantastic experience! I will definitely come back to this hostel next time. I was travelling alone but I met nice people in the hostel and we went out together for the 2 nights I stayed there. It's a small hostel, 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms but the atmosphere is unique.