Oleander Hostel

7.6
Very Good 378 Total Reviews

• Hungary, Female, 31-40
16th Feb 2017

Very good place! Very friendly staff and great location. Ideal for solo travellers or small groups. I really recommend it. If i come back to Budapest again i would choose this place. The price is good value for money!

• Bulgaria, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Dec 2016
5.4

We couldn't lock the room and at 6 a.m. A person from another room entered our room and woke up everybody, we thought he wants to steal something and we were scared all night. There wasn't hot water almost all of the time. One bathroom for around 20 people and the hot water is enough only for 3... that was a huge problem. But from the other side we had great time in the hostel because we met amazing people and due to the common area we could bond with them.

• Singapore, Couple, 18-24
21st Sep 2016
8.0

The stay was ok except when in the morning we found out that our lock was missing from our locker with our bags inside, tho untouched.

11th Sep 2016
3.7

The first day I arrived at the hostel, it was very dirty and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a long time, particularly the bathroom. I had to stay the night, but seriously considered finding somewhere else to stay. The bathroom was cleaned a bit the next day, so I decided to stay. I wish I hadn't. After a few nights I woke up one morning to find a bed bug in my bed and my arms and neck were covered in bites. I got my money back, but no apology or anything.