Olga's Baikal Guesthouse Reviews

Sudzilovsky St., house # 11, Listvyanka, Russia

We loved staying at the guesthouse. Olga was friendly and very accommodating. It's walking distance to the museum and town centre. Olga's breakfast was delicious and filling!

She is definitely biased towards People who speak Russian, over those who do not. We felt like she didn't want our presence in her home after the initial greetings. NOTE: never wash anything with her, she charges by Kilo load and for a small bag of clothing she asked 800RUB from us. Also, do not ask her to cook meals; you pay 500RUB for supermarket frozen foods that she heats up for you. Beds are lumpy and soft, not comfortable at all. We had such a bad time we checked out earlier by a day.

Olga is a very nice woman who makes a delicious breakfast every morning! A soon as I arrived she came outside to welcome me. I got a nice cup of tea with cookies and after she gave me some advised about things to do in the area. It's a bit hard to find, but I just pointed the address when I asked people the way and then most of the people will help you to find the right direction. I really enyojed my stay here!

View all Listvyanka Bed and Breakfasts