Olga's Place Reviews

38 Zabaleta St, San Sebastian, Spain

It is more like an apartment than a hostel. It was clean and very quiet, next to surfers´s beach and a short stroll to the old city center. The staff was kind . I paid for a six bedroom and they put me in a four bedroom which is nice. The only thing is that there are too few bathrooms and no common room.

I had a lovely one night stay, my only problem was that there was no one around to help me in the morning and the kitchen was locked with my food in the fridge! However, the staff were very friendly.

Olga's Place is a great hostel if you're looking to meet chill people and have a fun time in San Sebastián. I gave it a low rating on Security because all of the doors were usually open or unlocked and they don't have enough lockers for everyone. That being said, I was never actually worried about my stuff being taken because everybody is so nice and it doesn't seem like the kind of place where that would happen. Fun, very relaxed place to stay and couldn't be closer to the beach!

View all San Sebastian Hostels