Olga's Place Reviews

38 Zabaleta St, San Sebastian, Spain

The staff is very friendly. They helped with everything and anything I needed. The bathrooms are excellent and always clean. Although the rooms have no lockers for backpacks, the safe was really useful, maybe even better. I just rated the value for money part as "good" but it's just Donosti accomodation in general being too expensive. Overall, a hostel with a very homelike feel.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Serbia

Everything about this place is amazing. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. If you don't stay here you're missing out in a big way

Awesome hostel, had a great time staying here. If you stay here you'll probably end up staying a week longer than expected! I'll be back!

Bathroom was quite dirty and had to ask for toilet paper a few times. The staff were very welcoming, however. Overall great place

• 28th Jun 2014

I am sorry that you did not find the bathrooms in their usual condition... They are cleaned twice a day but sometimes people make them dirty very quickly again. I sincerely hope you had a great stay anyways. Muchas gracias y un saludo, Olga

2 minute walk from the beach, AMAZING. Comfortable beds, well furnished kitchen and nice atmosphere.

This hostel is two converted apartments. Good location and friendly staff but the bathrooms weren't cleaned for the first two and a half days we were there. They weren't too bad, but that's a long time for a hostel bathroom. The rooms facing the exterior where apparently fine, but our room with the window onto the inside hollow was ridiculously hot. Overall a decent joint, however.

Amazing hostel, loved my time here and would go back in an instant.

Great hostel, everyone was so friendly and welcoming, it would be hard not to make friends and there was always something happening each night. Location was excellent, only 3 minutes walk to the beach and the road at night was quiet, beds were amazingly comfy too! I would definitely like to come back!

• 22nd Jun 2014

staff is very nice

Thank you olga place reallty gave the feeling of home abroad Espacial tge staff who did an exelent job Yours henry :)

The staff were babes! An really helpful of course.

Rooms were big and comfortable, and staff (except for the man that stays at night) was really friendly! The problem was that there was no hot water to take a shower!!

I really enjoyed my stay at Olga's Place, it was located in what appeared to be an old apartment but everyone was so nice and the size of the hostel was perfect since everyone got to know each other, go out and have a good time. I would definitely go back.

Great atmosphere, my only complaint is if too many showers are taken before you, the water may be freezng.

I had a great stay at Olga's Place. The location was great with a lot of bars/restaurants nearby. Would definitely recommend to other travelers!

I enjoyed my stay at Olga's place. It's a little different than your average hostel, but in a good way. You are in very close quarters with the other people staying in the hostel, so it makes it very easy to meet everyone. I really wish the kitchen would've been cleaner and there would have been more light in the hostel. The staff was very friendly and I would recommend the hostel to anyone looking for an at home experience and to anyone wanting to be close to the surfer's beach.

Really lovely hostel, great atmosphere for meeting people. Great kitchen/dining room area and was in a nice spot next to the beach not too far from the old town. Olga was super friendly & had a good chat with nick, only cons were that it was a little cold in our room and you couldn't sit up on the bottom bunk. But not an issue overall as I had a fab time there.

A cozy and relaxing place. The hostel is within a residential building which is near to the old town and 1 block off the beach. Toilets were clean and there was sufficient space within the room.

The Hostel is really small but that was the reason why I like it so much. You connect directly with the other people and the staff. The Beach is direct around the corner and the way to the old city with all the nice pinchos bars are just 5min away. Every time again!

The most homely hostel I've stayed in. Second time staying and loved it. You are close to some amazing tapas bars and the beach. It's only a 5 minute walk to the old town. Only point would be darker curtains but other than that I had an amazing time. Thanks Olga and Rafa

View all San Sebastian Hostels