Olga's Place Reviews

38 Zabaleta St, San Sebastian, Spain

Probably one of the better hostels I've stayed in. Staff are absolutely fantastic and they take care of you with the daily events. Great little hostel to get to know people and it's a stones throw away from the beach. If you're going to San sebastian then I recommend this place. Will return again soon.

Great place to meet people due to the size of the hostel, met really cool people

• 19th Aug 2014

Olgas is amazing!!! The staff is warm and welcoming and makes you feel right at home. Everyone joins the nightly activities and they're all a blast. Don't stay anywhere else in San Sebastián! Olgas rocks!

Could not have a better experience staying at olgas. The staff is always around extremely friendly and ready to answer any questions. San Sebastian itself is wonderful but this hostel made it perfect for me, being the first time I have ever traveled alone. I stayed for a week and after a few days it felt like home. Best thing was the secure code lock boxes in every room and the location as well as the discount for surfshop. It was the cleanest hostel. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

We were pleasantly surprised by the hostel. The staff were helpful and it was clean. The kitchen was useful, with a fridge - even a washing machine, this would have been ideal for a longer stay. The local beach is surfing paradise, so not really for swimming. If you had small children and/or wanted to swim, staying in the old town would be better. But this was fine for us, no great distance and we enjoyed the stroll. Nice cafe opposite too.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Quite OK place.

This is an amazing hostel! The family-like atmosphere, close proximity to the beach, and responsive staff made it an unforgettable stay. Great for young people trying to meet like-minded travelers. Thank you for everything Olga's!!

• 8th Aug 2014

Great atmosphere feels like a family the minute you walk in. Heaps to do wish we could've extended our stay in San seb!!!

excellent hostel, such a great family atmosphere, Nick and Jayden are amazing too.

This was my second stay at Olga's and it's far and away the best hostel I've stayed in. The atmosphere is incredibly welcoming, after one night out you become friends with everyone, by the second they feel like family. I initially came to stay for three nights and it turned into a week long stay. The staff at Olga's have been great, Jayden's cooking has been a highlight and Nick is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I would highly recommend Olga's to anyone staying in San Sebastián.

This hostel has the best atmosphere. It's a family away from home. It's more of a shared apartment than a hostel. Very clean. And a perfect place to stay if your traveling solo

BEST HOSTEL! It was more of a small apartment but we all became a close family. Going out clubbing, to the beach and out for tapas together, it was really great and comfortable. If you're keen to make life long friends, have a wild time then olgas is the place for you!

• 31st Jul 2014

Had an amazing stay at Olga's, the staff are incredible and friendly. Good facilities that guest can use, location is perfect, 3 minute walk to the beach and not to far from old town. Would happily recommend to anyone traveling to San Sebastián!!

I lived and worked in a youth hostel for 2 years when I was younger.This year I am going to be 50 and may be what I need is 4 beds bedroom with bathroom en suite.During my stay of one night I was in a bedroom for 7 people and the bathroom was in the corridor.The staff are fantastic and the place is right in the center,5 mins from the beach.Breakfast was not included but I was offered cup of coffee and I had a good chat.The place is clean and well kept .A good choice for someone young .

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in, period. The staff are amazing; not just courteous but downright friendly and would go out of their way to help in any way possible. They have a real knack for bonding the entire hostel together. There was always someone going out that night, and always someone doing something more low-key. The hostel is also 2 blocks from the beach, a 10 minute walk to the main going out area and right in the middle of festivities for pincho pote which is every week

Small and nice Hostel. Just stayed for one night. Staff are very friendly and beach is very close by.

such a friendly and nice atmosphere! a small hostel where you feel immediatly at home

Basically a surfer hostel perfect for young people. Close to the beach and dinner nights with wine and going out together afterwards:)

The staff is very friendly. They helped with everything and anything I needed. The bathrooms are excellent and always clean. Although the rooms have no lockers for backpacks, the safe was really useful, maybe even better. I just rated the value for money part as "good" but it's just Donosti accomodation in general being too expensive. Overall, a hostel with a very homelike feel.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Serbia

Great staff. Great position close to bars and beach. Will stay again for sure!

« first « Prev 1 2 3