Olga's Place Reviews

38 Zabaleta St, San Sebastian, Spain

Quite OK place.

Great atmosphere feels like a family the minute you walk in. Heaps to do wish we could've extended our stay in San seb!!!

excellent hostel, such a great family atmosphere, Nick and Jayden are amazing too.

This was my second stay at Olga's and it's far and away the best hostel I've stayed in. The atmosphere is incredibly welcoming, after one night out you become friends with everyone, by the second they feel like family. I initially came to stay for three nights and it turned into a week long stay. The staff at Olga's have been great, Jayden's cooking has been a highlight and Nick is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I would highly recommend Olga's to anyone staying in San Sebastián.

• 4th Aug 2014

This hostel has the best atmosphere. It's a family away from home. It's more of a shared apartment than a hostel. Very clean. And a perfect place to stay if your traveling solo

BEST HOSTEL! It was more of a small apartment but we all became a close family. Going out clubbing, to the beach and out for tapas together, it was really great and comfortable. If you're keen to make life long friends, have a wild time then olgas is the place for you!

• 31st Jul 2014

Had an amazing stay at Olga's, the staff are incredible and friendly. Good facilities that guest can use, location is perfect, 3 minute walk to the beach and not to far from old town. Would happily recommend to anyone traveling to San Sebastián!!

I lived and worked in a youth hostel for 2 years when I was younger.This year I am going to be 50 and may be what I need is 4 beds bedroom with bathroom en suite.During my stay of one night I was in a bedroom for 7 people and the bathroom was in the corridor.The staff are fantastic and the place is right in the center,5 mins from the beach.Breakfast was not included but I was offered cup of coffee and I had a good chat.The place is clean and well kept .A good choice for someone young .

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in, period. The staff are amazing; not just courteous but downright friendly and would go out of their way to help in any way possible. They have a real knack for bonding the entire hostel together. There was always someone going out that night, and always someone doing something more low-key. The hostel is also 2 blocks from the beach, a 10 minute walk to the main going out area and right in the middle of festivities for pincho pote which is every week

Small and nice Hostel. Just stayed for one night. Staff are very friendly and beach is very close by.

such a friendly and nice atmosphere! a small hostel where you feel immediatly at home

Basically a surfer hostel perfect for young people. Close to the beach and dinner nights with wine and going out together afterwards:)

The staff is very friendly. They helped with everything and anything I needed. The bathrooms are excellent and always clean. Although the rooms have no lockers for backpacks, the safe was really useful, maybe even better. I just rated the value for money part as "good" but it's just Donosti accomodation in general being too expensive. Overall, a hostel with a very homelike feel.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Serbia

Great staff. Great position close to bars and beach. Will stay again for sure!

Everything about this place is amazing. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. If you don't stay here you're missing out in a big way

Awesome hostel, had a great time staying here. If you stay here you'll probably end up staying a week longer than expected! I'll be back!

Bathroom was quite dirty and had to ask for toilet paper a few times. The staff were very welcoming, however. Overall great place

• 28th Jun 2014

I am sorry that you did not find the bathrooms in their usual condition... They are cleaned twice a day but sometimes people make them dirty very quickly again. I sincerely hope you had a great stay anyways. Muchas gracias y un saludo, Olga

2 minute walk from the beach, AMAZING. Comfortable beds, well furnished kitchen and nice atmosphere.

This hostel is two converted apartments. Good location and friendly staff but the bathrooms weren't cleaned for the first two and a half days we were there. They weren't too bad, but that's a long time for a hostel bathroom. The rooms facing the exterior where apparently fine, but our room with the window onto the inside hollow was ridiculously hot. Overall a decent joint, however.

Amazing hostel, loved my time here and would go back in an instant.

« first « Prev 1 2 3