Olga's Place Reviews

38 Zabaleta St, San Sebastian, Spain

It is more like an apartment than a hostel. It was clean and very quiet, next to surfers´s beach and a short stroll to the old city center. The staff was kind . I paid for a six bedroom and they put me in a four bedroom which is nice. The only thing is that there are too few bathrooms and no common room.

I had a lovely one night stay, my only problem was that there was no one around to help me in the morning and the kitchen was locked with my food in the fridge! However, the staff were very friendly.

Olga's Place is a great hostel if you're looking to meet chill people and have a fun time in San Sebastián. I gave it a low rating on Security because all of the doors were usually open or unlocked and they don't have enough lockers for everyone. That being said, I was never actually worried about my stuff being taken because everybody is so nice and it doesn't seem like the kind of place where that would happen. Fun, very relaxed place to stay and couldn't be closer to the beach!

The guys onsite are super helpful, welcoming and friendly. With a very friendly communial atmosphere, I would definitely recommend to any traveller looking to be social with fellow travellers

• 23rd Sep 2014

Olga's place is like an apartment built into hostel. This felt like home. It is very small and you'll get to meet everyone. I had an amazing group of friends and we did all activities together. The only downside is that you have to be very quiet in the evenings.

Great place for a traveler tired of the same old hostel. This place was like someone's apartment extended out to you. There aren't enough bathrooms and it is small, but the people and atmosphere make up for it. Nice cozy place. Nick and Gabe were fabulous. And it's a block away from the beach!

Best hostel in San Sab!

Excellent location one block from Playa Zurriola, and the city is small so Old Town was only a short walk across the bridge.

Really social hostel with things going on each night, great way to meet other travellers and get involved in the San Seb culture. Adequate facilities and cleaned regularly, wifi a little unreliable in some areas. Great location 2 mins to surf beach, 10mins to old town and 2 mins to supermarket. Loved our stay here!

Very nice hostel. Good vibes and fairly small so family atmosphere and easy to meet people. Right near the beach.

One of the best place that I have stayed You feel like you are at home but with a new family created by backpackers. Once you kbow everyone in kitchen during cookin' or drinking games than your trip becomes more awesome. If I will go to San Seb. again than this is definetely the place that I will stay again. Thanks also to staff who animated our trip with multiple suggestions, party or family dinner. I strongly recommend this place to everyone :)

View all San Sebastian Hostels