Olga's Place Reviews

38 Zabaleta St, San Sebastian, Spain

Great atmosphere feels like a family the minute you walk in. Heaps to do wish we could've extended our stay in San seb!!!

excellent hostel, such a great family atmosphere, Nick and Jayden are amazing too.

This was my second stay at Olga's and it's far and away the best hostel I've stayed in. The atmosphere is incredibly welcoming, after one night out you become friends with everyone, by the second they feel like family. I initially came to stay for three nights and it turned into a week long stay. The staff at Olga's have been great, Jayden's cooking has been a highlight and Nick is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I would highly recommend Olga's to anyone staying in San Sebastián.

1 2 Next » last »