Olga's Place Reviews

38 Zabaleta St, San Sebastian, Spain

Really lovely hostel, great atmosphere for meeting people. Great kitchen/dining room area and was in a nice spot next to the beach not too far from the old town. Olga was super friendly & had a good chat with nick, only cons were that it was a little cold in our room and you couldn't sit up on the bottom bunk. But not an issue overall as I had a fab time there.

A cozy and relaxing place. The hostel is within a residential building which is near to the old town and 1 block off the beach. Toilets were clean and there was sufficient space within the room.

The Hostel is really small but that was the reason why I like it so much. You connect directly with the other people and the staff. The Beach is direct around the corner and the way to the old city with all the nice pinchos bars are just 5min away. Every time again!

The most homely hostel I've stayed in. Second time staying and loved it. You are close to some amazing tapas bars and the beach. It's only a 5 minute walk to the old town. Only point would be darker curtains but other than that I had an amazing time. Thanks Olga and Rafa

I would absolutely recommend Olga's Place to anyone traveling to San Sebastian as well as stay here again myself. Olga was more than accommodating and the hostel was clean and centrally located.

• 1st May 2014

This place is very homey. While it was not the nicest hostel I have stayed in, it had one of the best staffs of any hostel I have stayed in. They encouraged everyone to come along to the various activities and were genuinely kind and hospitable to the guests.

Fun hostel, great location, staff friendly. Great holiday

Fantastic staff and solid location, very good beds as well! They supply towels if needed. Large lockers would be nice, though they have small ones available. Great location if you want to surf!

Olga's place is a large second floor apartment, not the typical western European hostel. There are two bathrooms for I'm guessing 20 people. It is really 20 people sharing a large apartment. It was a bit difficult to find but the directions provided in the email confirmation are perfect.

A really warm, friendly environment. Perfect for making friends and a great spot for surfers.

Olga's Place has a good atmosphere, that's why I stayed there for a second time. Austrailian guy and Pablo were great hosts, helpful in every way conceivable. Its great location also brings about some nighttime pincho-noise but hey, you can't have it all!

A great place to stay, had an incredible time with some amazing people! Leo and Pablo were the best :) they took great care of us and showed us all the best places to go. Would highly recommend :)

• 25th Mar 2014

I had an awesome time there and my experience in San Sebastian wouldn't have been the same if I hadn't stayed there. Lennart and Pablo are awesome! The atmosphere was great!

• 18th Mar 2014

When I was checking out, the owner was there helping me. She was very kind. The location is near the beach which is nice, but is in a residential neighborhood and not the nightlife.

it felt a bit strange.it's really like an apartment,and the common room is so small that it feels more like just a reception.i would go back to the hostel just to sleep,because the atmosphere didn't feel very welcoming,maybe it's different on summertime.bunks are too small,the down part of them makes you feel you're in a box.impossible to sit on your bed if you're down.lockers are small,they're not for backpacks.toilets were very clean.it's ok if you just want a place to sleep and take a shower.

1 2 Next » last »