Olga's Place Reviews

38 Zabaleta St, San Sebastian, Spain

Great hostel, everyone was so friendly and welcoming, it would be hard not to make friends and there was always something happening each night. Location was excellent, only 3 minutes walk to the beach and the road at night was quiet, beds were amazingly comfy too! I would definitely like to come back!

• 22nd Jun 2014

staff is very nice

Thank you olga place reallty gave the feeling of home abroad Espacial tge staff who did an exelent job Yours henry :)

The staff were babes! An really helpful of course.

Rooms were big and comfortable, and staff (except for the man that stays at night) was really friendly! The problem was that there was no hot water to take a shower!!

I really enjoyed my stay at Olga's Place, it was located in what appeared to be an old apartment but everyone was so nice and the size of the hostel was perfect since everyone got to know each other, go out and have a good time. I would definitely go back.

Great atmosphere, my only complaint is if too many showers are taken before you, the water may be freezng.

I had a great stay at Olga's Place. The location was great with a lot of bars/restaurants nearby. Would definitely recommend to other travelers!

I enjoyed my stay at Olga's place. It's a little different than your average hostel, but in a good way. You are in very close quarters with the other people staying in the hostel, so it makes it very easy to meet everyone. I really wish the kitchen would've been cleaner and there would have been more light in the hostel. The staff was very friendly and I would recommend the hostel to anyone looking for an at home experience and to anyone wanting to be close to the surfer's beach.

Really lovely hostel, great atmosphere for meeting people. Great kitchen/dining room area and was in a nice spot next to the beach not too far from the old town. Olga was super friendly & had a good chat with nick, only cons were that it was a little cold in our room and you couldn't sit up on the bottom bunk. But not an issue overall as I had a fab time there.

1 2 3 Next » last »