Olga's Place Reviews

38 Zabaleta St, San Sebastian, Spain

Rooms were big and comfortable, and staff (except for the man that stays at night) was really friendly! The problem was that there was no hot water to take a shower!!

I really enjoyed my stay at Olga's Place, it was located in what appeared to be an old apartment but everyone was so nice and the size of the hostel was perfect since everyone got to know each other, go out and have a good time. I would definitely go back.

Great atmosphere, my only complaint is if too many showers are taken before you, the water may be freezng.

I had a great stay at Olga's Place. The location was great with a lot of bars/restaurants nearby. Would definitely recommend to other travelers!

I enjoyed my stay at Olga's place. It's a little different than your average hostel, but in a good way. You are in very close quarters with the other people staying in the hostel, so it makes it very easy to meet everyone. I really wish the kitchen would've been cleaner and there would have been more light in the hostel. The staff was very friendly and I would recommend the hostel to anyone looking for an at home experience and to anyone wanting to be close to the surfer's beach.

Really lovely hostel, great atmosphere for meeting people. Great kitchen/dining room area and was in a nice spot next to the beach not too far from the old town. Olga was super friendly & had a good chat with nick, only cons were that it was a little cold in our room and you couldn't sit up on the bottom bunk. But not an issue overall as I had a fab time there.

A cozy and relaxing place. The hostel is within a residential building which is near to the old town and 1 block off the beach. Toilets were clean and there was sufficient space within the room.

The Hostel is really small but that was the reason why I like it so much. You connect directly with the other people and the staff. The Beach is direct around the corner and the way to the old city with all the nice pinchos bars are just 5min away. Every time again!

The most homely hostel I've stayed in. Second time staying and loved it. You are close to some amazing tapas bars and the beach. It's only a 5 minute walk to the old town. Only point would be darker curtains but other than that I had an amazing time. Thanks Olga and Rafa

I would absolutely recommend Olga's Place to anyone traveling to San Sebastian as well as stay here again myself. Olga was more than accommodating and the hostel was clean and centrally located.

• 1st May 2014

This place is very homey. While it was not the nicest hostel I have stayed in, it had one of the best staffs of any hostel I have stayed in. They encouraged everyone to come along to the various activities and were genuinely kind and hospitable to the guests.

Fun hostel, great location, staff friendly. Great holiday

Fantastic staff and solid location, very good beds as well! They supply towels if needed. Large lockers would be nice, though they have small ones available. Great location if you want to surf!

Olga's place is a large second floor apartment, not the typical western European hostel. There are two bathrooms for I'm guessing 20 people. It is really 20 people sharing a large apartment. It was a bit difficult to find but the directions provided in the email confirmation are perfect.

A really warm, friendly environment. Perfect for making friends and a great spot for surfers.

Olga's Place has a good atmosphere, that's why I stayed there for a second time. Austrailian guy and Pablo were great hosts, helpful in every way conceivable. Its great location also brings about some nighttime pincho-noise but hey, you can't have it all!

1 2 3 Next » last »