Olive Hostel Belgrade Reviews

Vase Carapica 3, Belgrade, Serbia

This was my third stay in Olive Hostel and definitely will come back again. The place is always clean, perfectly safe, with really relaxing atmosphere... all in all you get everything you need at really bargain price. Location is more then convenient and you can always count on the owner - Ksenija to give you a hand if needed, advice if you ask and great recommendations and tips for your perfect stay in Belgrade. Big kiss and see you soon Olive Hostel :)

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Croatia

Great place, great location, great owner and clean. Feels like at home!!!

It is really the best location for money in Belgrade.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Serbia

Nice location and easy to find, Friendly staff, nice clean comfy rooms,coffee/tea available on the hall for breakfast, nice clean bathroom with shower:)) Location Staff Bathroom Room Value for money.. Thaks for everythıng you made my trıp marvelous...

The staff-member of the hostel was smoking in the public kitchen, three feet from me, while I was preparing food... I think that's disgusting! Apparently smoking is allowed in the kitchen... Our room had it's entrance in that same kitchen... so in the early morning we could smell cigarette-smoke in our room, coming through the door (closed, but not air-tight). Not something I like when sleeping out! The location is pretty good, only minus was the little old elevator, wich we didn't totally trust.

Thank you so much for your comment. Unfotunatelly, I as an owner have not met with you at the hostel but I do have to tell you that you are wrong about the sign in the kitchen. The black sign in the kitchen indicates a smoking area where as white signs with a red line across it indicates non smoking areas (that sign was in your room). Also, if anyone smokes outside of the smoking area alarms go off and they haven't gone off. We have never had such a complaint but your comment is of value.