Olive Hostel Belgrade Reviews

Vase Carapica 3, Belgrade, Serbia

Great stay! This hostel is perfectly located in the center of the city. The building itself is a bit old, but the facilities are great!

We showed up late and awkwardly but they were very accomodating. Would return.

Everything was ok. Staff is great! Pozdrav iz Hrvatske:)

Good location. So safely. And clean

Great service by Ivana, who really helped us find our way in the city. Rooms were neat. Location is superb, right at the central Repbulic Square in Belgrade. The computer and free Wifi are also very practical. Great value for money!

Simply amazing. I had an unforgettable experience here. Will definitely recommend to anyone. I will go back here when I go to Belgrade !

Great stuff.

I really enjoyed my stay in Belgrade. I spent two nights in Olive Hostel and it was really great. The best thing is the location. I couldn't believe that I got that good location for that price- You are literally in the centre of the city, but since there is a big museum infront of the hostel, it keeps the noise away from hostel. I would highly recommend the hostel. And for sure I know where to go next time when I am in Belgrade. Ksenija is great. Thank you.

• 12th May 2015
  • Serbia

Perfect location, Great staff Ksenija ! value for money ? absolutely !!! highly recommended hostel !

• 30th Mar 2015