Olive Hostel Belgrade Reviews

Vase Carapica 3, Belgrade, Serbia

Simply amazing. I had an unforgettable experience here. Will definitely recommend to anyone. I will go back here when I go to Belgrade !

Great stuff.

I really enjoyed my stay in Belgrade. I spent two nights in Olive Hostel and it was really great. The best thing is the location. I couldn't believe that I got that good location for that price- You are literally in the centre of the city, but since there is a big museum infront of the hostel, it keeps the noise away from hostel. I would highly recommend the hostel. And for sure I know where to go next time when I am in Belgrade. Ksenija is great. Thank you.

• 12th May 2015
  • Serbia

Perfect location, Great staff Ksenija ! value for money ? absolutely !!! highly recommended hostel !

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

This was my third stay in Olive Hostel and definitely will come back again. The place is always clean, perfectly safe, with really relaxing atmosphere... all in all you get everything you need at really bargain price. Location is more then convenient and you can always count on the owner - Ksenija to give you a hand if needed, advice if you ask and great recommendations and tips for your perfect stay in Belgrade. Big kiss and see you soon Olive Hostel :)

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Croatia

Great place, great location, great owner and clean. Feels like at home!!!

It is really the best location for money in Belgrade.

• 11th Feb 2015