Rating 2 Total Reviews
Rating 2 Total Reviews
Olive Hostel Kiev Located at Ul. Schota Ustaveli 29B, kv. 11, , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev 01033 Ul. Schota Ustaveli 29B, kv. 11
29% 2
50.4373907 30.5185496
    Rooms available

20th Nov 2015
2.9

Unfortunately this hostel has no place on hostelworld, it is NOT for international backpackers, it is exclusively for impoverished local Ukranian workers. I booked a private room on hostelworld but they had not noticed my booking and the room was not available - as they have no computer I am sure these errors happen constantly. The dorm bed I was given broke underneath me. No English is spoken by anyone at all. Not necessarily a bad place, though standards are low, but for locals, not for us.