Olive Hostel Reviews

General Dona nr. 11 etaj 1, Bucharest, Romania

The location I love a lot, in a very old part of the city, with no tourism. Decoration show fantasy, the owner was very nice and charming. Beds old like everything in the house, but ok for the very cheap prize.Unfortunately we got some insects there, which can come into a 5 star hotel as well, but they have to be treated immediately and professionell. We wrote the owner a note and left, expecting a refund. Even so I want to come again, because I loved this atmospere. New color would help improvi

A cheap and cheerful stopover, usefully situated midway between he railway and city centre. Basic and quirky.

The place looks OK from outside (nice yard), but I did not have a chance to try it becouse of overbooking. We stayed at another place. We got our deposit back in cash.

View all Bucharest Bed and Breakfasts