Olive Hostel Reviews

General Dona nr. 11 etaj 1, Bucharest, Romania

The place looks OK from outside (nice yard), but I did not have a chance to try it becouse of overbooking. We stayed at another place. We got our deposit back in cash.

it's not easy to find the upstrairs guesthouse " the directions givin were wrong. there's only one room, 3 beds. they had to scare away a cat that was sleeping on one of thouse beds and told me i could move in. the room was poorly clean, the bathroom wasn't any better. when i asked the staff "one man i had to wait for" if there was still a shop open,he went all the way to show me."that was nice ". helft of the price should be better for this place, and thats still if you don't care.(.....)

• 30th May 2014

I said on the begiginig this place is for nice people only i dont know who is the animal in this case my cat is very sweet you can see her in the pictures please never came back here how everybody like and you ...........for sure you make money like thath the other hostel give to you money to give bad rating somebody told me thath

Cristian is very friendly with their guests, I recommend this hostel if you need just a place to sleep without any luxury, in a really old building. The only thing is what is not the most positive, that the closest metro station is just about 10 minutes walk, however it is in the city centre.

The room we had was not cleaned and also the shared bathroom and kitchen, but very cheap. Nice staff, wifi connection, next to the train station.

• 10th Apr 2014