7.9
Very Good 4,117 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 4,117 Total Reviews
Oliver St. John Gogarty Located at 18-21 Anglesea Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin 18-21 Anglesea Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
79% 4117
53.3454020 -6.2616920
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
16th Jan 2017
6.9

It was a good safe place to rest for the night. Everything was a little too small though overall and I'm not even that big of a person. Helpful staff and good breakfast to wake to, though!

• USA, Male, 25-30
7th Jan 2017
5.1

I've stayed here twice before and this time was a disgrace. We stayed in a private room during our stay, and had to be moved because of the humidity. The top mattress was soaked and we couldn't open the window. The 2nd room was 1/2 the size and even dirtier. There was mold on the window and cigarette burns on the sheets. Kitchen was just as dirty, staff left old food out. We checked out early, and found other accommodations. Will not be coming back. Only good part is the location.

• England, Female, 41+
5th Jan 2017
7.1

there were 7 of us in a 8 bed room we were there for 2nights the beds were not the most comfortable I,v slept in but for Value it was very good, free home made soup every day a very substantial simple breakfast

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Dec 2016
6.6

I stayed here on NYE in a 10bed dorm. There was a bathroom in the room which was clean (ish) considering how little we paid. The only negative part of the stay was a person in the room who had apparently been blacklisted from all the other hostels in Dublin, & when he checked out early, he stole a bunch of stuff from the room we were staying in (iPhones, purses). After going to the police, it turns out he is a known criminal in the area, but this hostel didn't get the email. Also no drinking

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
27th Dec 2016

Very good breakfast. Chilled facilities ie lounge, kitchen, smoking area

21st Dec 2016
7.1

They don't tell you this but the door to the hostel is not at the same place as the bar. It's like two doors down, which was not fun trying to find at 1:00 am after flying, taking a bus, and then walking to a new place. There are only two outlets near the door. One shower per room, but multiple toilets per floor. Windows wouldn't close so it was very loud every night. It's a prime location though and the beds are comfy. Nice breakfast too.

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
9th Dec 2016
6.6

Good location, good breakfast...not enough showers so I went without, and it wasn't very clean, that toilet brush was manky.. Breakfast was great but don't understand why soup and salad served also at that time, id have replaced it with boiled eggs.

• megaughton2301
  • England, Female, 18-24
29th Nov 2016

Stayed here for one night in Dublin absolutely amazing location so central to Temple Bar. Lovely staff allowed us to keep our luggage in reception as they didn't have a luggage room and our flight wasn't until the evening. Not the most social hostel as the bar is separate and open to everyone so not much chance to meet other travellers staying in the hostel.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
26th Nov 2016
7.7

Amazing location in the middle of temple bar, but the breakfast was disappointing, not a lot of choice.

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
19th Nov 2016
6.0

I come to the property of hostel åt 15pm, they alredy charged my bank card för The amount of staying AMD when I arived the Staff ask me för make a paymant I did that by paying with Cash!! Few hours låter I was cheking my bank statments and realised that they Charged me two time för same night I came down to complain and The refuse to return paymant maded with Cash, they promes to return amount taken from my acount within 10days!!! I hope I can get back to you guys in case they don't return it?