7.8
Very Good 4,096 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 4,096 Total Reviews
Oliver St. John Gogarty Located at 18-21 Anglesea Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin 18-21 Anglesea Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
78% 4096
53.3454020 -6.2616920
    Rooms available

• megaughton2301
  • England, Female, 18-24
29th Nov 2016

Stayed here for one night in Dublin absolutely amazing location so central to Temple Bar. Lovely staff allowed us to keep our luggage in reception as they didn't have a luggage room and our flight wasn't until the evening. Not the most social hostel as the bar is separate and open to everyone so not much chance to meet other travellers staying in the hostel.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
26th Nov 2016
7.7

Amazing location in the middle of temple bar, but the breakfast was disappointing, not a lot of choice.

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
19th Nov 2016
6.0

I come to the property of hostel åt 15pm, they alredy charged my bank card för The amount of staying AMD when I arived the Staff ask me för make a paymant I did that by paying with Cash!! Few hours låter I was cheking my bank statments and realised that they Charged me two time för same night I came down to complain and The refuse to return paymant maded with Cash, they promes to return amount taken from my acount within 10days!!! I hope I can get back to you guys in case they don't return it?

• England, Female, 41+
18th Nov 2016
6.6

I stayed here for the weenend of 18/11/16 with 4 of my girlfriends in an 8 bed dorm which we paid extra so we had it all to ourselves. This was my 2nd visit to this hostel and certainly my last. The standards of cleanliness and hygiene have gone right down and I was disgusted by the state of our bathroom. It was filthy and hasn't been cleaned for some time. I'm guessing that the place has been taken over by different people as this wasn't the case the first time I went. It's budget but filthy!

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Nov 2016
6.9

Some staff were not very friendly, you can't leave your baggage in the hostile after you check out. The showers were extremely loud. Very small doors, hard to get your baggage through the doors. On the other hand it's a great location. Basically in the temple bar area. Lots of bars, stores, restaurants near by. Only problem is that it can get noisy if you're an early sleeper. Room was a little cold and we had one small heater. Over all it was alright. Best thing about it was location.

• England, Female, 25-30
4th Nov 2016

Just enough (Y)

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
3rd Nov 2016
6.6

Floor was very dirty, not much in the kitchen to cook. Good location

30th Oct 2016
3.1

The Rooms dors was quite dirty, the room was up to the bar so live music all over the nigth ( very well to sleep), have lokers under the beds but they don't have locks in receptions, the kitchen without extractor so when you cook you'll get quite foggy XD the restaurant extremly spensive 20€ for a plate XD, anyhow the stuff was very nice.

21st Oct 2016

The location is ideal, right in the Temple Bar section of town. There is a pub right next door and about a million more up and down the street. The rooms are nice and clean, and the showers are really good. The rooms are huge, but I've seen much, much worse. They also do a pretty good free breakfast. This really is the best place if you need something cheap but decent right in the city center, particularly if you want to stay in the high-demand Temple Bar area.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
20th Oct 2016

Ok hostel on a great location