Olympos Orange Bungalows Reviews

Olympos Kumluca Antalya, Olympos, Turkey

Amazing stay at Orange it's just 2 km to the beach not 500 m lol great value for money and great food

In perfect location. Buffet dinner and breakfast are delicious. Two aircons in the girls dorm. The social area is really good. Loved my stay here

Good location in Olympos: near the all activity places, but quiet enough; close to beach. The breakfast and dinner are so good and hearty. The wifi worked well in the bar & common areas but didn't get our room very often. Rooms were good for what you pay. Staff — Apo and Julidia — very friendly. Hippie atmosphere, beautiful sea, friendly people, live music in near pansions. Very good.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Russia

At female dorm on my bed there were ants..

Good location in Olympos, fairly easy to find. The breakfast and dinner here is amazing, so good. The wifi worked really well in the bar/common areas too but didn't get our room very often. Rooms were good for what they are and what you pay. Staff really friendly.

The breakfast and dinner are delicious. The hostel itself is pretty quiet and there were quite a few families with younger children staying there. The location is perfect for walking to the beach though and the staff were awesome and really helpful

Best breakfast and dinner I had ever had, omg it was waaay better than a restaurant. We book a private room and it was very nice, definetly would go back here, staff, very friendly and location close to the beach.

Excellent hostel, been traveling through my Turkey for the past month and so far Orange has been the best. Excellent breakfast and dinner, clean facilities, nice lounge area upfront and well located to the few things there are to do in Olympos. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

We stayed in a dorm and it was nicely airconditioned. No lockers though... Dinner and breakfast were sensational! I wouldn't recommend booking a dive through here though, the company we went with, although cheap, was absolutely shocking, horrible dive sites chosen and disinterested staff.

really really really like this hotel! It's cheap and the food (breakfast and dinner included) is VERY good. The most excited thing to do everyday for me and my friend is to wait for the dinner . They have a ping pong table which you can use freely. The room isn't big but quite decent. Highly recommend for people with low budget to Olympos. We even extended our stay here for the relaxing way of living.

Very friendly staff, great dinners and breakfasts. Olympos itself was different than we expected... Mostly all just guesthouses/ hostels with a couple of small convenience stores. Luckily we were able to have a tab at the bar here and pay for it and our room on credit card as we didn't have enough cash and there closest ATM is a bus ride away. Thin walls in the room make them a little noisy but very comfortable nonetheless.

Of the pensions and hostels in Olympos, this is probably the nicest and cleanest! They weren't fully booked during my one night there and the bathrooms and grounds were all spotless clean. The friendly man at reception "Apo" set up a bus to go to Chimera for me and was very helpful with advice and directions. Very close to the beach and market. The FOOD, breakfast and dinner were amazing. Out of this world, hands down, some of the best food I've had in Turkey.

Overall, we had a great stay at Orange Bungalows! We were in our own room that locked so security wasn't an issue at all which was comforting. Location was pretty good as well as it wasn't far from the beach at all. The staff was very helpful and thank gosh they had laundry service that we really needed. Atmosphere was very chill and relaxing which was awesome. Value for money was AMAZING as breakfast as well as dinner was included, we definitely would recommend Orange Bungalows!

• 13th May 2014

great location, great staff (Apoel) and great free breakfast and dinner. would stay here again. 6 bedded dorm had two ensuite bathrooms which was pretty good. lockers would have made me give a higher rating. it would be good if they could be provided

We had a great stay at Orange. Great location, and helpfull staff. We ended up extending our stay at Orange !