Olywood Hostel Reviews

Hambina Carina BB, Trebevićki Put 19, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Location is up in the hills as described so great for a get away feel but still close enough to town that you can walk (a very steep hill). Owner was great and accommodating, even fed us a few times!

Hot water is very limited.

Thank you for sharing this, but you where warned to save hot water so your friends have enough.small water heater needs little time and patience. This is not an hotel ****, so next time book some more expencive place to have long warm showers. Anyway all house rules as well instructions where on time presented to you, not reading them , lead to cold shower. Thank you.

The house is awesome and the owner is very kind and helpful. Very interesting place and such an amazing person. I felt at home from the first moment. We got there when it was dark and, as it seems there's another hostel with a similar name, people kept telling us different directions, so it's good to check well before getting there or call Oliver if lost or in need of a ride. Quiet area with a nice view. I would definitely recommend it and I am definitely coming.back. Thanks :-)

Do you know 'The Shining'? Here You are! 40 min. far from the city center,moreover there were just 1 trusty taxi company that was the less popular in town and reach the hostel was a mess.

Oh,we did not recognised you ,while your stay here! I am sorry that I charged you for additional use of our food,drinks,treatement and medicaments ,,,after you get better of sicknes you brought with. City center or old town are 1.8km, 20min walk, but you can get here in few hours if not good in time&space, as you clame now. Also it look like I should let you to mercy of taxi overcharging. To be realistic and honest here is the goal,not to spreed lies and heal personal egotrips and complexes.