Olywood Hostel Reviews

Hambina Carina BB, Trebevićki Put 19, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hot water is very limited.

Thank you for sharing this, but you where warned to save hot water so your friends have enough.small water heater needs little time and patience. This is not an hotel ****, so next time book some more expencive place to have long warm showers. Anyway all house rules as well instructions where on time presented to you, not reading them , lead to cold shower. Thank you.

The house is awesome and the owner is very kind and helpful. Very interesting place and such an amazing person. I felt at home from the first moment. We got there when it was dark and, as it seems there's another hostel with a similar name, people kept telling us different directions, so it's good to check well before getting there or call Oliver if lost or in need of a ride. Quiet area with a nice view. I would definitely recommend it and I am definitely coming.back. Thanks :-)

Do you know 'The Shining'? Here You are! 40 min. far from the city center,moreover there were just 1 trusty taxi company that was the less popular in town and reach the hostel was a mess.

Oh,we did not recognised you ,while your stay here! I am sorry that I charged you for additional use of our food,drinks,treatement and medicaments ,,,after you get better of sicknes you brought with. City center or old town are 1.8km, 20min walk, but you can get here in few hours if not good in time&space, as you clame now. Also it look like I should let you to mercy of taxi overcharging. To be realistic and honest here is the goal,not to spreed lies and heal personal egotrips and complexes.

If you are in Sarajevo. Just go to Olywood! I recommend it to everyone who wanna have fun in capital city. Owner of this hostel is great and helpfull person.

• 22nd Aug 2013
  • Poland

What to say about Olywood Place!? It was a very beautiful surprise to find a place like this. Since the first minute a feel at home and the view of Sarajevo from the hills is priceless. Very nice place to relax you and to breathe fresh air. Its no far from the city and with taxi is very easy and cheap to reach it. Oliver, the owner, was very kind and helpful. We shared a nice evening together to other people who was staying in the house. I'd come back every time to Oliver's Place. I hope soon!!

Well, we didn't actually end up staying here - it was our first time in Sarajevo and we wanted to experience the night life from the centre, so once we finally found it way up in the hills, we decided to try something else. The staff seemed very nice though. So just a warning: it is really far, a local Sarajevan was laughing at us when we told him about the location.

Very friendly and forthcoming staff, nice view to Sarajevo. Atmosphere is loose and friendly, service is offered need- and opportunity-based. We arrived there 7 AM (because we got lost in the mine-fields, lol :) ) and it was not a problem - as it was not booked for the next night, we could stay there and sleep during the day. Very good experience. When I go back to Sarajevo, I will definitely stay there again. Recommended! :)

Very good location in the hills surrounding Sarajevo: the view from our room over the city was amazing. The owner is very friendly and helpfull. He gave us lots of advise about what to visit in Sarajevo and other places in Bonsnia. Very relaxed atmosphere, easy to feel you at home here! Just make sure to read the owners mail when you book, because the hostel is not easy to find just by the adress.

• 15th Jul 2013
  • Belgium

This hostel is amazing it has a fantastic location at the foot of the mountain and is perfect for outdoor activities . It's well equipped with kitchen and laundry facilities, also the guy running the hostel is very interesting and hospitable, I highly recommend this hostel

thank you Chloe !

We had a very good stay, the owner is friendly and funny, the landscape is beautiful and quiet. Great time with lots of discoveries, it was amazing ! Thanks ! Sanaa and Mathilde

• 24th May 2013