On My Way Taipei Hostel Reviews

No 82, Guangming Road, Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan

Had a great time staying at the hostel. The staff were very friendly and attentive to my needs during my stay. I especially appreciated the maps they put together for guests which highlighted areas of interest and spots to find local delicacies. The rooms were clean and spacious making easy to pack and unpack. Having a dumb waiter made transporting luggage up and down a lot easier. Would stay there again.

Give Kathy a raise! :)

• 5th Apr 2015

the best hostel i have stayed in taiwan so far. clean, extensive facilities and interesting lift that they have for transporting your luggage to the dorm rooms =)

I only booked one night originally but ended up staying another night because of the staff. They are amazing. I recommended staying in the 8-bed room though because the 4-bed room was kind of stuffy, and the bed frames are made of metal. The 8-bed room had wooden beds and I had the best night of sleep there. The hostel is super close to the subway station and only 15min walk away from the hot springs. Highly recommend!