Superb 125 Total Reviews
Superb 125 Total Reviews
On My Way Taipei Hostel Located at No 82, Guangming Road, Beitou District, Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei 112 No 82, Guangming Road, Beitou District
91% 125
25.1329763 121.5005868
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

Clean, nice and comfortable hostel with friendly staffs.. Only the water heater need to be enhance as the hot and cold water changed within seconds automatically.. Overall, it is a good place to stay..

14th Feb 2016

About 5 min walk from MRT station, pretty close; but about 30~40 min away from city center. Convenient for people who wanna go to Beitou hot spring or Tamsui, but kinda far if wanna go to East or Sinyi District. Space and facilities are all quite clean and new, I like the bed shelf especially. However, duvet is too short! I am 178 cm tall, I can't cover my feet and shoulder at the same time. It was kinda cold when I stayed, I had to curl myself for the whole night...