On My Way Taipei Hostel Reviews

No 82, Guangming Road, Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan

I only booked one night originally but ended up staying another night because of the staff. They are amazing. I recommended staying in the 8-bed room though because the 4-bed room was kind of stuffy, and the bed frames are made of metal. The 8-bed room had wooden beds and I had the best night of sleep there. The hostel is super close to the subway station and only 15min walk away from the hot springs. Highly recommend!

(1) There's a little elevator for luggages, it's a GODSEND! (2) Staff very friendly and helpful, I told them my next stop is Yilan and they told me there's a new bus line just started running at a nearby MRT station (3) Atmosphere very nice and traveller-oriented (4) Traditional market nearby by day, night market by night -- satisfies both your health (fresh fruits) and not-so-healthy-but-yummy needs in one place, wonderful! (5) please note that female 4-pax room is not decorated as 8-pax room

This is actually my fourth time to stay at this hostel, so undoubtedly it's my top choice if I need to stay in Taipei. The staff is friendly and the cleanliness is remarkable. The most enjoyable part is their comfy and spacious bunks (in 8-bed female dorm) which had offered me sleeps of high quality, but other types of beds are not that comfortable.