On My Way Taipei Hostel Reviews

No 82, Guangming Road, Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan

This is actually my fourth time to stay at this hostel, so undoubtedly it's my top choice if I need to stay in Taipei. The staff is friendly and the cleanliness is remarkable. The most enjoyable part is their comfy and spacious bunks (in 8-bed female dorm) which had offered me sleeps of high quality, but other types of beds are not that comfortable.

Close to the beitou hot spring area which I might not have known about or gone to if I weren't staying the area. A bit further from the other attractions but not a problem being so close to the MTR. Great staff at the hostel helped me plan my days and what to see, lots of good recommendations. And super clean!!!

途中是一間很贊的青年旅館 離捷運站大概五分鐘路程 服務態度非常好 介紹我去泡湯 哈哈 是裸湯哦 還有推薦小吃街 也很好吃哦 就是因為是8人合住 有些朋友很早就起床 有點吵 還有陽台太小了 很難晾衣服 櫃子有一點點異味 關上門就OK 其他的很不錯哦

• 11th Jul 2014
  • China

三十二个赞,超棒的青年旅舍,位置不错,店员也很热情,和其他旅客聊天也很开心~就是被子薄,睡觉有点冷

• 27th May 2014
  • China

This hostel is Wow! Featuring everything you need in the middle of Beitou close to its night market and the MRT station. And the staff: there is always someone smiling for you. Be sure to stay here. Unfortunately the access description is slightly irritating so that I had to somewhat lower the location rating.”

It is a great place to stay! Love the blankets, always so warm and fluffy to sleep in. The hostel is very clean and the common area to meet with other travelers is great. I enjoyed my stay and met many nice wandering souls. The staff was kind to help my friend and I plan our routes for two days in Taipei. Thank you for your hospitality :)

The staff was extremely helpful and very kind to us. We were blown away by how well they run their hostel, and their care and passion for it really shows. I have not one bad thing to say about On My Way hostel in Beitou, it was amazing!!!

• 20th Apr 2014

Some rooms with glass shutters allow noise outside extremely audible. Not recommended for light sleepers.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Extremely comfy hostel suitable for teenagers travelling with friends! My friends and i enjoyed our stay very much, although it was just for one night.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

Hostel was easy to locate, with small eateries & convenience shops along same street. Clean, bright bathrooms. Dorm room is also clean, there is a rack with lots of hangers & clips so you can air your towels & clothes.

Near the subway station, and police office. Easy to get, safe and comfortable.