On My Way Taipei Hostel Reviews

No 82, Guangming Road, Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan

Extremely comfy hostel suitable for teenagers travelling with friends! My friends and i enjoyed our stay very much, although it was just for one night.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

Hostel was easy to locate, with small eateries & convenience shops along same street. Clean, bright bathrooms. Dorm room is also clean, there is a rack with lots of hangers & clips so you can air your towels & clothes.

warm staffs, friendly environment!!

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

The location seems far but actually it is not. It is close to matro and it is close to Damshui, Shilin night market and HOT SPRING!! It is very close to the nature side of Taipai. It is clean and safe. Staff are nice and cheerful. I will stay here again

If you are the sort of person who: - Likes getting a goos night's sleep - Enjoys beautiful scenery - Likes helpful, friendly and open staff - Is after great food, and cool culture - Enjoys life Then On My Way is for you. The hostel is pristine, the staff are excellent, and the facilities top notch (the beds are works of art). The location is 30 minutes from the center of Taipei, which for some isn't perfect, but Beitou is rich in culture, heritage and is great.

• 8th Jan 2014

This hostel is super cute, clean & easy to find. I like the owner (maybe), he can speak English well & he gave me a brief explanation about the hostel. Thank you! Everything is fine except one thing, towel. I guess every backpacker will need towel (we're too lazy to bring it), please provide towel for us. If its not included in your package room, why dont u rent it for us? We're definitely will use it though.

On My Way Hostel is a good hostel. It is very organized. I was a little sad when they had lost my reservation-but they found a bed for me-even in the busy New Year's Season. I had reserved a 4-female room and was placed in a 6-mixed but I didn't know that at the time (since no other guests were in the room when I arrived) and was surprised to find males in my room later as I was preparing for my shower. I don't mind being in a mixed room, but I would have liked to have known the changes.

Extremely kind and helpful staffs, close enough to the railway station and they even have a breakfast coupon!

Staff was so helpful. Thanks a lot again!!

Really enjoyed my stay with On My Way Taipei Hostel. The staff were really warm, nice and helpful! When one of the cleaners mistook my bath towel for a floor towel, one of the staff was quick to offer me a compensation. I liked that the hostel is located about 5 minutes away from the Bei Tou train station. Along the way, you'd see eateries, a bakery, bubble tea shop, convenience stores...therefore you'd never ever go hungry!

for any first timers to Taiwan ,these guys are a must stay at .All are very helpful any every aspect . I would also like to add the lay out of on my way has been the most thoroughly thought of in my years of backpacking. well done .

• 3rd Dec 2013

Staff members are all nice and helpful !