Ona Barcelona Reviews

Consell de Cent 413 - 415, Barcelona, Spain

I stayed 5 nights in this hostel. I think the worst part concerns the staff : they didn't feel concerned about us and our questions and were quite unpolite sometimes. Concerning the common rooms, the bathroom was quite okay except the fact that you can't sit on the toilets because the door is too close from the seat !! The kitchen was nice but not very clean. Concerning the location you have to walk 15 minutes until plaça catalunya.

• 8th Aug 2014

Close to a metro station, quiet at night, English speaking staff. Had a great stay!

The bathroom was dirty and so small, my room was also tiny and very hot there was mot air-condition just a fence that was to less! The staff was not really interested or lets say bored! The distance to the placa catalunya was ok to walk but that was it!

Very good hostel. We will recommand this hostel to our friends.

• 8th Jul 2014

Good location, friendly staff, clean, reasonably priced, couldn't have asked for better. we were out for most of the day, but we saw a great community feeling in the hostel, with games to play and nice people to socialize with. the place is a little hard to find if you're new to barcelona with a very tiny sign, but the directions on the site are spot on and the location is good for getting to the touristy areas.

• 8th Jul 2014

Very nice place to stay. Friendly stuff, good facilities and clean.

We came back through Barcelona and I insisted we stay somewhere else that was price comparable. This place has no ambience, was not very social, and isn't even in a good location. It wasn't very clean either.

the girls bathroom was so not okay, very small cabinets. but i used the mixed one, which was private and great. aside of that, great hostel. great bed, the dorm was good....

Room 64 is just a cage - its width is less than two arms stretch with a bad view at the veranda. The security is too much. The size and setting of the room together with the excessive security, you feel like you are in a prison.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Ethiopia

The crew is antipathetic, not willing to help. There's a sign saying that after you check out you cannot stay at the hostel, as it is common on every other hostel I know. The rooms are a little old and there is not enough plugs on the rooms.

• 27th Jun 2014

They should ask people to use lockers with the same number as their beds. I was assigned to bed no.6, but the staff let another person to take the locker no.6, as a result I didn't have locker to use. And there's no key for the room which was always open, so I had to carry my valueable belongings with me all the time. The female bathrooms were a bit too small. One of the staff was a bit slow... Wifi didn't seem to work in my room (10 bed female room). The room was clean with good ventilation.

Location was decent - walking distance through most of the city. Sagrada Familia is very close. Staff were very quiet and did not offer help to us. Able to answer our questions but not easily approachable. Bathrooms weren't the cleanest. Shower heads are very low so me being 5'7", I had to crouch down. Toilets are very unspacious. Rooms were clean - stayed in a 4-bed mixed dorm. Lockers are SMALL. Weird people stayed here. Came back to Barca 2weeks later and stayed in St. Christophers - BETTER!

The hostel is very nice with good position and really nice atmosphere. It is also very clean and the personell is very welcoming. Recommended!

We stayed 4 nights in a double room. Pros: * very good localization (20 minutes walk from Estadio Nord bus station) * quite cheap * AirConditioning, TV and free WIFI in room cons: * VERY small room (~40cm from bed to wall on both sides, ~60 cm on the front) * dirty kitchen (dust all over) * shower lookinkg like it would fall from the wall * kitchen 3 floors above room If you only look for a place to sleep and care only about the price - I would recommend it. If not - look for something else.

• 14th May 2014
  • Poland

An excellent hostel I will definitely return a special mention to the Bayern Munich supporting senorita with the enchanting smile

Open 24 hours - very helpful as my filght was delayed so I didn't arrive untill 4am. Staff friendly and polite, facilities and cleanliness particularly good considering part of the building was being renovated at the time. Wouls definitely visit again.

Very good location, not far to walk to city centre, Renfe train nearby. Friendly Staff. Very good WiFi in 5th floor.

The toilet room for girl is too small.... It is better that you can provide shelf in the bathroom