Ona Barcelona Reviews

Consell de Cent 413 - 415, Barcelona, Spain

the location is excellent, the place is very peaceful to relax at night, overall I liked it, I would go back !

Good hostels but unfortunately there are bed bugs!

Reception staff not helpful whatsoever. Make you feel uneasy asking for things. One unisex shower and 3 other showers (1 broken). Found a live cockroach in one shower. No toilet roll for one whole day. On this website it says lockers available, when we asked we were given a carefree response stating that we could lock our belongings into our room and leave the key with receptionist (not convincing enough) so we ended up carrying valuables with us instead. Quiet location. I'd say look elsewhere.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We stayed in the hostel for 2 nights, its a average hostel, cheap but bathroom not clean , room With no lock , staff not friendly, excellent location.

It's the worst place to stay, because it's dirty and noisy, small, extremely small wc with a broken shower. Everything is dirty - doors, flours, walls, and I don't believe they even clean bathrooms.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Russia

The double private room was small but clean and the hostel was located only a 10 minute walk from the centre, and two minutes to the metro. The staff were helpful, the wifi was good and everything was clean.

• 9th Sep 2014

The staff is really warm-hearted, he helped me booking the train from Barcelona to Roma. It is a wonderful experience.