Ona Barcelona Reviews

Consell de Cent 413 - 415, Barcelona, Spain

Open 24 hours - very helpful as my filght was delayed so I didn't arrive untill 4am. Staff friendly and polite, facilities and cleanliness particularly good considering part of the building was being renovated at the time. Wouls definitely visit again.

Very good location, not far to walk to city centre, Renfe train nearby. Friendly Staff. Very good WiFi in 5th floor.

The toilet room for girl is too small.... It is better that you can provide shelf in the bathroom

The best thing about this hostel is its location. It is situated very close to the metro station Girona. In addition, 12 Euros per night is a reasonable price. However, the room I stayed in had dirty walls and I was not able to close the balcony door. The showers were extremely tiny, but at the end of the day I was happy that at least I had a hot shower... In a nutshell, it is ok for 1 night, but I would not stay there longer.

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Slovakia

Central location in Barcelona. My wife and I stayed in a 2 person private room on the 5th floor (amazing views). The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable of the area. The building was nice and the common kitchen was clean. Make sure you check out the 2 projects by architect Gaudi, they are about 3 blocks away.